Show me a bigger bro in the history of kino

Show me a bigger bro in the history of kino

protip:you quite literally cant

Childhood is thinking Frodo was the hero

Adulthood was realizing it was Samwise

>I know. It’s all wrong. By rights we shouldn’t even be here. But we are. It’s like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn’t want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened. But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didn’t. Because they were holding on to something.

Chewbaka.

wrong

Elderhood is realising it was Sean Bean's character.

Ron Weasley was such a bro he let Harry to fuck his sister. The broest of bros.

Kitano in Brother.

/thread, motherfuckers

Truly the most loyal and morally good of all characters in the show

>has a phobia of spiders
>follows harry into a dark forest at night to talk to a bunch of huge spiders

Ron was underrated.

literally the most fucking useless side-character in any movie.
did he fucking do anything that matters in 8 fucking movies aside for saving harry when he was searching for the sword in the lake in the last flick

harry potturds are delusional

Is being friends useless to you? Fucking autists.

>hermione
>she was a good friend
>actually did most of the work for the manlet

>ron
>eats all your food
>gest butthurt at you because of your sucess
>doesnt help at all in time of need

what a friend indeed

Emotional Support. Also he won the chess game in the first flick.

>literally carry Frodo on his back
I can't, you're right.

The movies completely downplayed him in favor of Hermione. Plenty of shit he does in the books is given to her.

>he actually read the books

i need the pasta-bro

Yeah the books are shit but they're still a hundred times better than those terrible movies.

no one will ever come even to close to based Sam tb h

YES

not bigger but close

ill never forget you, wesley ;_;

Saved Max's ass even though he owed him nothing.

>I can't carry your burden.
>But I can carry you!
You're right, I can't.

Quads have spoken

Extreme old age is realizing Sauron did nothing wrong and the Orcs were an oppressed class

Seems mr.user is an edducated maan..now i really hate him

The orcs were the good guys, they just wanted to bring industrialization to Middle Earth. But no, better keep living in the fucking Middle Age.

Sorry, I can't. You're right:
>Don't you let go! (in anger)
>Don't let go! (Sad)
>PLEASE! (Pleading)

>puts his only gun in reach of hostage
>wasn't even his gun
>he took it from the guy smart enough to bring a gun to the criminal activities
>wears glasses
>gunless loser
>mocks the hostage insinuating he isn't retarded enough to do all things he just did
>you won't kill me lol
>gets killed
Name a more useless henchman.

delet this

Daily reminder that cinema peaked with The Lord of the Rings on the big screen in theaters and we will never witness anything like this masterpiece ever again.

Biggest bro right here

>this pathetic cunt is better than based Gamgee

Fuck
And that's why TTT is my favourite of the three.

i genuinely think that LOTR was the last great blockbuster

LOTR isn't kino though

it's not even a flick

>tfw learning Sean Astin is an ungrateful asshole IRL tainted my image of Sam

No, it's cinema

it's smut for nerds

>you will never have a bro like Samwise

>old age
>caring about "le oppressed class"
better finish your homework assignment timmy

Sharif in Lawrence?

>le edgy tripfag
woah how desperate for attention can someone get

>"Why because I enjoyed what I did? I got to watch movies fuck with assholes and hang out with my best friend all day, can you think of a better way to make a living? Yeah maybe it wasn't what everyone does but it was pretty fucking good!"

>What are we holding on to, Sam?

>vorenus
>not pullo

That was easily Val Kilmer's best performance and his role is the only reason to even watch that movie

>that quote
>literally what I do now (movie theater tho not a video store) at 25 and still living at home with mom

It wasn't supposed to be like this

Trent saved David's career, so David saved Trent's life.

>"My way of dealing with life was to numb myself with drugs and alcohol, because it made me feel better and more equipped to deal with everything. I wasn't fully aware of how bad it was getting, but I knew, in my heart, that I was on an unsustainable, reckless, self-destructive path.

>When I met David, he had been through that. And he was content. He was at peace with himself, with an incredible wife, clearly in love. There were a number of times where the two of us were alone, and he said some things that weren't scolding, but pieces of wisdom that stuck with me: "You know, there is a better way here, and it doesn't have to end in despair or in death, in the bottom."

>A full year later, I hit bottom. Once I got clean, I felt a tremendous amount of shame, of my actions and missed opportunities and the damage that I've caused in the past. And I thought back to the time when we were together a lot, and I wonder what that could have been like if I was at 100 percent. I'm Afraid of Americans falls into that category of me at my worst out of my mind and ashamed of who I was at that time. So when I see that, I have mixed feelings. grateful to be involved, and flattered to be a part of it, but disgusted at myself, at who I was at that time, and wishing I had been 100 percent me. And it nagged me.

>A few years later, Bowie came through L.A. I'd been sober for a fair amount of time. I wanted to thank him in the way that he helped me. And I reluctantly went backstage, feeling weird and ashamed, like, "Hey, I'm the guy that puked on the rug." And again, I was met with warmth, and grace, and love. And I started to say, "Hey listen, I've been clean for ..." I don't even think I finished the sentence; I got a big hug. And he said, "I knew. I knew you'd do that. I knew you'd come out of that." I have goosebumps right now just thinking about it. It was another very important moment in my life."

>kino

LoTR is a fantasy franchise i.e geek culture so it can't be kino since geek culture can't be art. It's a bunch of flicks.

trying a bit too hard la

>kino
It's a movie about dwarfs and trolls and shit

Too bad Sean Astin was a complete cunt about everyone in the movies and even made a whiny self pitying book out of it

huh, didnt know that.
what was he whining about?

Best bro'

F

But Vorenus was the one who saved him from being executed

They shouldn't have written in that silly "let's break up because you ate some bread we didn't need" thing.

Everything, how he didnt get the Oscar, how nobody consulted his "acting experience" in the making of the movie and a lot of other completely petty shit that almost ruined his character for me because i thought the hobbit actors were all pals

>when the crew cuts off one of his arms to sell and Crichton is the only one who cares

Damn, I'm going to pretend I never read these posts

Well, Billy and Dom are still best friends

Except there's at least a solid 15 minutes in evey movie where Ron acts like a total diva cunt to Harry because he'a jealous or some shit. Fuck Ron.

He redeemed himself. They are literally family now. Broest of bros.

I think the opposite. The movies may leave out "cool" plot points which the normies get butthurt over, but they are competently made films which cut out all the needless filler.

The books are not competently written. Reading them is painful for anyone above the age of 12. I can at least enjoy the visuals in the movies. I can't enjoy Rowling's words.

>Hasn't read the legendary Russki retelling where all the Men of the West are asshole SJWs stifling industry
It's worth the read

I have to go to Sup Forums for it but Beta Ray Bill is thr best bro anyone could ever have. This horrendously deformed cybernetic being will do anything for his brother and friends and everyone in the universe worthy of his love. There is no better concept of a bro than beta ray bro

Forgot pic

Bill is pretty based, I loved him in EMH and Planet Hulk.

I marathoned the LoTR trilogy with my cousins as kids (6 of us) and we all thought Sam was the hero and Frodo was a fucking faggot

>please

He said "Reach!", user.

I just vomited reading your post.

here is your cookie

I think that about JRR Tolkien. He built a great world but forgot to make it interesting.

The stories themselves are kind of weak, with generally uninteresting characters and conflicts, but at least Tolkien's prose is really pretty.

Gaul looking cunt

>Tolkien's prose is really pretty.
This is true. I would have liked his stuff better if it was s bunch of stringed together 20-100 page stories i think

Source?

both are equally bro tiers pullo is just more friendly

Gay.

>uninteresting characters and conflicts
Have you read the Silmarillion?

>There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.

Tolkien never intended it to be read.

Well, one Tolkien sure did.
Based Chris, here's hoping he won't ever let them ruin the Silmarillion the same way they did The Hobbit.

Was i talking about the silmarillion you cuck

What?
You said Tolkien's stories, characters and conflicts were weak, so I asked you if you ever read the Silmarillion.

I was talking about lotr. Silmarillion is unfinished so doesnt even count

The Silmarillion is not unfinished, you're thinking of The Unfinished Tales.

Did anybody watch Lord of the Rings and not think Sam was the hero?

>doesn't even count
Why would it not count, it's basically his Bible.
I'm willing to say you can't fully appreciate the Lord of the Rings until you read the Silmarillion.
>Now news came to Hithlum that Dorthonion was lost and the sons of Finarfin overthrown, and that the sons of Fëanor were driven from their lands. Then Fingolfin beheld... the utter ruin of the Noldor, and the defeat beyond redress of all their houses; and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar. Thus he came alone to Angband's gates, and he sounded his horn, and smote once more upon the brazen doors, and challenged Morgoth to come forth to single combat.
>And Morgoth came.
Fucking shivers everytime, man.

The Unfinished Tales has some great stories too.
The Mariner's Wife is still one of my favourites.

This guy in John Wick