What is your opinion on this film?

What is your opinion on this film?

Always loved it. 8/10

too white/10

masterpiece of pop cinema

LACKS DIVERSITY

Well made. And the organic web didnt bother me because I just imagined this happened in another universe

Came here to say this.

It's sad that we now live in an age where a mostly white cast is automatically racist for some reason.

I was so fucking pissed when they decided to reboot Spider-Man once again and didn't make him black.

It's from a time where super hero films actually had a soul. I got to watch it again on HBO last week, it aged really well.

I don't know why i like this one so much, maybe it is because it has no sequelbait or it felt like Spiderman is the only superhero in this universe unlike other franchises where you wonder "Well, Superman could help with that"

aged like shit, tobey can't fucking act

Took me a while to come back around to it, I hated it after 3 because I was a snotty teen but when I went back after ASM I really appreciated it. I don't think Raimi cares about the character but he was a director givin a job and he did made his vision which I respect. Unlike the amazing series which was that Webb dude bending backwards to do everything Sony wanted to make a giant soulless franchise to keep pumping out bucks

Probably the best capeshit film to date, better than even the first two Nolan films. I didn't really like 2 despite all the memeing and 3 was actually kind of comfy

It's the only respectable capeshit film, the casting was so on-point. I really don't know why they have reboot spiderman twice afterwards, nothing will come close to the Raimi films

way too racist, i mean really, raimi?!

It was a different time

a better time

>aged like fine wine
ftfy

/thread. Tobey would be a good 2099 Spiderman desu

'I said... uh... Spider-Man, I said uh... The great thing about MJ is... when you look in her eyes and she's looking back in yours... everything... feels... not quite normal. Because you feel stronger and weaker at the same time. You feel excited and at the same time, terrified. The truth is... you don't know what you feel except you know what kind of man you want to be. It's as if you've reached the unreachable and you weren't ready for it."

love you raimi.

Everyone forgets the Blade movies which were just as good in my opinion. The first two at least .

Its got a special place in my heart but a lot of the cgi looks pretty bad now