Is this worth binge watching?

Is this worth binge watching?

watch two or three episodes and see if you like it, if you're posting here it's not like your time is too precious to waste.

dude there are so many episodes to this show
you'll be binge watching for the next 5 months
fun show

The first few seasons are basically x-files lite but with 100% more muscle cars and chiseled cheekbones. Then it starts delving into a lengthy story arc about heaven and hell and jumps the shark about a dozen times.
Watch a few episodes and see if you like the characters, because that is really only consistent thing about the series.

Just seeing if it's worth downloading on Netflix while I'm somewhere with wifi. No home wifi.

take notes for me

Also, is it okay if I just start on the latest season?

watch until season 5, the ending is alright

the rest is shit, with some decent episodes here and there

however, I am still watching it and will until it ends, it's been far too long to just give it up

when you read a book, do you start with the last chapter?

no, that would be dumb

I was just fishing for a reaction. Bored as heck at work.

It's pretty gud, got tempted into buying the new Kansas album by it, it sucked. S01- S05 is decent

The lastest season is really bad. Everything after season 5 is not worth of your time

as other already told you its pretty good if you only stop watchign after s5. if i recall correctly the original story ran ended then so it gets pretty fucking retarded after that point

if you liked x-files you will probably like this as well. it has the same monster of the week format beside the main plot.

How is it now compared to last season? Coudn't even bring myself to finish season 11, I stopped when God showed up

Binge seasons 1-5. Then stop. I'm now stuck watching shitty episode after shitty episode because I didn't stop after season 5. The show is a joke now.

There's a few decent episodes here and there. I still watch it just cause I like the main characters

I like the characters too, but the episodes now are painful. For the first time, I had to skip the most recent Nazi one after getting five minutes into it. I should've started skipping episodes long ago.

This, the showrunner left after season 5 where literal SJW fanfic writers took over. Seasons 1-5 are amazing.

Show goes downhill with seasons 6-11
>BAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW THIS LESBIAN WITCH DIED

It's great

I binged it about two years ago. It's a nice binge from S1-S5. The first season takes a pretty long time to get its footing. The only "this is kinda good" episodes in S1 are the ones that were written by Kripke and Sera Gamble (excluding episode 3). If you don't like the characters by the end of S2, then you won't enjoy the majority of the show. Seasons 2, 3 and 4 are easily the most enjoyable with some really stand out episodes. 5 is good too but, the buildup that season 4 had to 5 was greater than most of season 5. S1-S5 was penned out from start to finish and it really shows from S6. S6 and S7 are fun, but when they aren't fun, they're just fucking bad. You'll consider dropping the show.

Season 8 attempts to salvage the show and set back up a long-running arc with varying levels of success but unfortunately, this means going back to stuff that they focused on in season 4 and 5 and this is where the "it's just heaven and hell shit" complaints start. Season 6 and 7 at least tried something different. Since season 8, the show sets up cool stuff but ultimately disappoints with how it handles it. The core plot of the show is pretty boring now, you'll just be watching it for the characters and because you made it so far. It's clear they've run out of ideas and resort to pandering to the "I CANT EVEN" tumblr fanbase now. It's obvious when they do so and almost embarrassing to watch.

When it's fun bros + Castiel, it's fun. When it's not, it's bad.

OP here. Why is season 6 and on so bad? Last show I watched was Dexter and everyone said stop after season 4 but I enjoyed every season.

Best analysis.