You will never live in Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift

>you will never live in Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift

Vin Diesel coming back ruined the series.

I wanted to see FF: Delhi Derby next.

but Dom and Brian are so cute together

Absolutely awful film but great atmosphere

If it does something great, is it still "awful", or can it just be "not terrible" ?
All the music was fun too, except that Kid Rock song.

Remember when Fast and Furious was about cars?

I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. For those ten seconds, nothing else matters.

Wasn't the first one about hijacking, the second about taking down a drug lord, and the third about drifting, so the most about cars?

this

only the third was about cars

it was my least favorite of the series until the rio one came out
now i don't even know what is happening, last thing i remember is vin diesel jumping across a highway with tanks and shit exploding
2 fast 2 furious will always be the superior movie

Saw all 7 for the first time over a period of 2 days.
4th is the worst, right? Also I love the first two, they feel so cozy.

Yup. Third was about 15% yakuza and 85% cars giving it the highest cars-to-fluff ratio of the series

The final battle was actually a race. I don't know why the other films didn't do this.

Good Yakuza are scary they like kill people n sheeeeet.

First three had fun races. The fourth I think was the start of more "chasing" and heists, but the first one had a little bit of heist in it. It's not as grand and elaborate as later ones, but they rip off delivery trucks in it.

Yeah, it even had a nice touge race at the end.

NEW TEASER FOR F8 IS UP

NEW THREAD

>17 posts in
>NEW THREAD
dude

jokes aside, this 'hurr durr dad-bod' thing is idiotic. action movie stars are ACTORS, not trained athletes. a guy might need to rock chiseled abs for one movie, then drop 25lbs for another, then gain a bunch to look fat for another (see: based Christian Bale). these 'transformations' often need to happen within months, which is takes a toll on a person's body. being rock hard and chiseled all year round is bad enough, if you would switch up diets and training plans like some of these hollywood dudes you'd go catatonic. They have top-tier nutrition and trainers working with them to get in shape for a role, but afterwards, if it's dead season, best believe they're gonna take a break from gym and dieting. the thing is, if you're used to training and your body is healthy, you can get in and out of shape relatively quickly.

My favorite of the series, love the glowing cars, and mostly unconvoluted subplots.

>you will never live in 2 fast 2 furious world where ludacris lets you live on a boat and you watch girls and races all day

i used to kinda dislike the protagonist but in retrospect him being sort of a meathead makes the fish out of water element much more effective

>after becoming Drift King he changed the title to Donkey Kong

will fast 10 have the tag line
>fast10 your seat belts
??