Just watched the truman show again for the first time in a few years

>just watched the truman show again for the first time in a few years
>go on Sup Forums afterwards
>literally first captcha i get has "Truman" in it

j-just a coincidence right guys

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4000016/Man-armed-rifle-terrorizes-customers-Washington-Comet-Ping-Pong-pizza-shop.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah I seen that, I'm sure it was just a coincidence

>it's a Truman reassures the goy that his life isn't a lie episode

It's just a coincį̨͔̹̠͔͓̣̘͘ͅt̶̹͈̲̭̝͉͔̀ͅs̵͜҉̬̮̘̫̺͍̰̭͇͖͚̺̪̯̤l҉̴̪̲̣̦͔͕̜̪̮̠̗̪͔̱͇̮̰è̛͙͎͖̹̼͈̮̬̤̟̮̪͘͜a̷͙͙̩̱̦̳̤̱̜̗̫̫͎̰̙̳͞k͈̩͓̥͉͙̱̲̩͔̺͙͍̳̠̹̬͖̀͘͡į̸̶͙̬̙͔͈̼̭̫͚͚̲̹͇̗ͅͅn҉͢͜͠͏̼̖̩̞̞̜̤͔̯̲̖͖̺̠g̸̴̵҉̛̺̹̙̳̲̙̗̼͔̲͎̣̘͙͇̳̜o̸͜͏̗͙̠̭̺͎̠̲͇̪̦̞͍͚̘̞͔̣̤͠ú̯̙̺͓̰̜̀͠t̨̢͍̫̗͉̥̫̲͈̙̪̖̮͘͘͢ͅs̷͠҉̮̹̰̪̺͍͓͕̤̗̥̥̩͙́h̷̶̡̺̲̤̖͕̹̬̳̝̣̫̟̪͈̦̳͕͞ͅu̢͟͏̘̮͕̤̥̣̫t̴̴͈͎̯̤͉͖̖͖̣̗̣͈͉̰͎͉̳̳i̳̥̦̩̘̭̠͔̯̗͈͘͞t̡͙̖̫̜̣̯̬̩͚͇̜̳̩͇̞͙͕͡d̵͢͢͝҉̼̺̥͓o҉̵̧̻̦̼̯̙͖̗͓̮͢͝ͅẃ̮̙̥͖̖̳̪̲̤̼͡n͏̵͓̞̝̮̮̲̯͕̠̩̦

>it's a Truman masturbates when has a fever episode

got this once. w-what did they mean by that?

Good episode user

>catched

i saw it yesterday and now there's this thread

I am the character in my own show, very soon the director will give me a gf I am sure

Christos and his Moon office.

What did they mean by this?

Director here. No, we won't. It's more entertaining for the audience to watch you suffer.

>It's a Truman reads the Wikileaks emails and uncovers a global conspiracy of child trafficking, blackmail, paedophilia, pizza, bribery and deceit on a scale unimagined that is ruthlessly censored by main stream media and could lead to civil war episode

>it's a Truman gets tricked by some online trolls into thinking there's a child-sex ring in a pizzeria and storms the building with an assault rifle only to realise he's been an idiot

no coincidence, just google giving you captchas based on your internet searches for torrents and srts, you filthy pirate

No, user. There are no coincidences.

Guys, I bought a Sup Forums shecklepass yeas ago for unlimited seamless shitposting.

What's it like having to deal with the captcha?

>It's a Truman shakes his head in disgust at the wilful ignorance and shilling he encounters everywhere episode

>it's a Truman gets confronted with the truth and finds ignorance more comforting episode

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4000016/Man-armed-rifle-terrorizes-customers-Washington-Comet-Ping-Pong-pizza-shop.html

>It's a Truman is confronted with (((the truth))) by a sheep on Sup Forums episode

see