Is this the dawn of big white cockino?

Is this the dawn of big white cockino?

Other urls found in this thread:

f-list.net/c/ms minh
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/08/4-big-things-to-know-about-sanctuary-cities-and-illegal-immigration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dick size is not a racial thing

she's pretty cute

her penis must be huge

t. Ching Pong

bwc is the choice of most women if president trump is anything to go by

she looks like emilia clarke in blackface

i want to cuddle with her :3

As a Western-educated southeast asian girl, I think White males should be applauded for their individualism, creativity and ability to take charge.

A lot of Caucasian men assume we're into them because we think they're rich or have big penises, and while that certainly helps, the real reason we like them is because they're proven to be accomplished as a people.

I admit I used to buy into liberal feminist arguments that White patriarchy was to blame for all the world's problems, but if I'm being honest with myself, I don't think I would mind being used for sex if I think it will help advance your cause somehow. I realize now that's what my race is best at, we're not even the "good" kind of Asians with high IQs and organizational skills.

We're jungle gooks and I'm a jungle gook whore. So please treat me like a third world monkey slut. I promise to sucky, fucky and love you long time.

And I won't even charge you five dollars for it.

Will see this with my black gf on opening day. Can't wait for all those delicious Sup Forums tears.

Is this pasta?

this post gave me a chubby but part of me knows that a white guy wrote it

Sup Forums only cries about black male white female though.

Is the part that knows your dick you faggot?

What show/film?

sauce?

t. Tong Po

is that what in your mother cock? huh gay?!!

too bad you're a ladyboy
I'd still smash your boipucci though

I don't get this scene. Is that girl the same one who is sitting at the table? How did she get there so quick?

source please?

Guys who was she looking at? She was looking at God?

is this supposed to be funny or what?

Reminds me of
f-list.net/c/ms minh

Still debating whether or not to message...

Looks like Xanny Bangkok. I don't think she's done more than softcore modeling though.

Well...sort of..

Non-monogamous societies tend to have larger penises compared to monogamous societies.

Which is why blacks have large dongs, and asians tend to have smaller dongs.

t. small dicked black sissy

>make you hate white women
>then put qt black women in front of you

What did the Illuminati mean by this?

Women love Obama more than Drumpf who got blown out in the popular vote.

I'm gonna be interested when some BLM but job will call this pairing racists because of slavery. It is bound to happen given the current state of race-baiting and paranoia.

>black sissy
that sounds kinda cute desu

>tfw no ebony goddess gf

So far they are only white people reacting, as if it fucking matters.

Did they intentionally made her blacker?

hmmmmmmm

Reading this on a Saturday morning having just blown a load over my flip gf

Feels pretty good

>the pop vote not being swollen with illegal ballots

>we're the majority honest! Electoral college always reflects that! Unless it's not in our favor then boo!

Were in no way a majority, that's what makes this so hilarious, tell me lib how do you manage to piss off the American voter so bad that they nominate the candidate of rascist, mysognyst, homophobic, bigots?

Not even the illegal vote could save you

>tell me lib how do you manage to piss off the American voter so bad that they nominate the candidate of rascist, mysognyst, homophobic, bigots?

because Republicans always do better during elections with low turnout because they have a more stable base that vote for anyone with an (R) after their name.

Seriously, look at the turnout results. Every state that swung to Trump had lower turnouts (other than Pennsylvania)

She literally has no ass, like none, what the fuck

>lower turnout
>lost popular vote

Gonna have to pick one champ

>mfw I walk down the street with my black gf and niggers give me death stares because 'shiiieeeet evil whitey is taking one of our queens and B L E A C H I N G her'

both are mathematically facts you retard

He's not me. And the simple reason Trump won is that the Electoral College he kept railing against actually ended up helping him. Hillary did better in heavily populated blue states than Trump did in red states and won the pop by an overwhelming majority as a result, but Trump won enough states and electoral votes which was all that mattered. But you can't accept that so you make up claims about how millions of illegals voted for her.

Actually he doesn't. Lower turnouts can translate into winning the popular vote but still losing in the states needed to win the election. In this case the lower turnout was most evident in the states that Trump flipped red.

Why do all the black female love interests have long straight hair and never afros?

good man, piss of those nigger, you're not gonna get stabbed or anything

she's super cute
she looks like a comic character

John foval told us as much and hillary was encouraging the "undocumented" to go out and vote after immigration services punched in their cards

Do you know why the illegals and minorities all flock to the cities? It's because the cities keep them fed with welfare and other parasitic programs, look at Texas, a solidly red state except for its southern border and cities, quite the coincidence huh?

All yous can do is keep making excuses and can't cope with the fact that people didn't buy the shit you were selling

So what fucking movie is this? Christ, how can black girls have no ass?

Because straight hair is the best

>everyone knows popular votes don't win elections
>but for some reason there's this vast conspiracy to inflate popular vote numbers instead of just rigging the college

All you can do is make shit up.

Because God forbid your candidate won by the same system he accused of being broken.

How is this girl considered a 10/10? Because the way Parker and his friend are starring at her, she supposedly is.

Literally any white boy would be drooling over white girls so this is super unrealistic on Disney's part

There is no way a bunch of liberals would conspire to break the law if they felt it was "morally" right, right user?

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/08/4-big-things-to-know-about-sanctuary-cities-and-illegal-immigration/

I hate it when fat white cucks write shitty erotica

mmm

Have no idea what this is from.

you see those lips of hers? they were fucking made to suck on BIG WHITE COCK

You forgot to link where they're getting illegals to vote by the millions. Oh that's right, because that was a lie.

Came here to say this

>Have no idea what this is from.
Vixen is crushing on Rick.

am I the only one who thought that was emilia clarke in blackface

>Ray gets cucked again

When will it end?

Also does Mick ever change clothes in his downtime?

>Peter "Jungle Fever" Parker

You forgot the part where they try and tell your gf that your dick is too small like she wouldn't have noticed if it was.

We're from the UK and that hasn't happened here, but we went to the US last year and we kept more or less harassed, including that exact comment, though she just kept nonchalant and said "no it isn't, screw off". Holy shit the niggers in the US are so much more feral and uninhibited.

That text is so dumb yet it gave a boner. What does it tell about me?

She doesn't even look like a nigger, just brown coloured. She's probably mostly of European heritage.

because afros look like pubic hair

when did he rail against the EC?

This

No racist but nigger hair looks fucking disgusting

Sup Forums is infested by jungle fever though.

Depends what race you are.

White