>>77081123

>American life

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/11/04/china-billionaire-hollywood/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

asian men are doing very well here in canada

Well chinks are the master race

The end of cinema is near

Cinemas are on their way out in the US tbqh.

Positive. Chinese hate niggers and they're not afraid to admit it.

good riddance

going to some building in order to pay over the odds in order to see a shit movie, while sitting next to disgusting strangers and listening to morons and children yell, cheer and scream is an antiquated idea that cant be retired soon enough

Why can't they just leave american cinema alone and just make their own content like india and nigeria

Awesome chinese cinema is the best in the world. Hopefully they dont just make another shit ass hollywood. But they will

sauce on the first two bimbos with the chinky chinaman

all asians are evil soulless beasts

As long as Hollywood suffers I welcome our new Chinese movielords

That shit changes quickly, a Chinaman already owns AMC and is planning to buy one of the big six studios. America's open market is shooting itself in the foot

they're making their own hollywood and buying out the real hollywood

fortune.com/2016/11/04/china-billionaire-hollywood/

inb4 the chink webms guy.

I welcome him into my thread. Dunno if he posts in the morning.

Based chinks will finally kill all the niggers and wh*tes, they give zero fucks

I for one, cant wait for the rule of our new chink overlords

t. Slav

i feel online streaming will be the future rather than going to the theaters

>current year
>paying to see movies

its probably mandatory in china

>in comparison, American movie theaters are getting more expensive while providing no quality control
I'm not paying twelve bucks for a ticket then fifteen bucks for a medium soda and drink to sit in a shitty theater and listen to a baby cry. Cinemas can't die fast enough

>americans literally cucking themselves for china to take over

Nobody on planet Earth wants to see chingchong movies. They can build 26 gozillion movies in the mainland, but none of their shitty movies about praising Mao (or whatever chubby sociopath commie rules atm) will ever not flop in the West

This

Movies were never good

You might not have thought it was possible but China legitimately has even shittier taste in movies than the United States

what do you expect form such a young industry there?

Enough sensibility to not watch fucking Warcraft, Terminator Genisys and X-Men: Apocalypse

At least Americans were discerning enough to avoid THOSE shitpiles

warcraft is patrician kino

well we only make garbage tv and movies now so it really doesnt matter.

The rest of the world isn't going to want to watch Chinese movies, kinda like how India has their Bollywood.

only a select number of foreign films are allowed in china per year, and it's only gonna be the high budget ones that appeal the widest audience possible

until china starts easing on their censorship laws, good films aren't gonna be available to the chinese.

>Chinese movies

I think we'll just see movies directed and written by Americans and Brits, with American and British actors, only the studios will be owned by the Chinese. Kind of like how Sony, a Japanese company, has made a ton of "American" movies.

It's a numbers game. A tentpole blockbuster will rope in, let's say 70% of the average cinema going audience, regardless of its quality. A theoretical 70% of around a billion people is a fuckton.

I bet Bollywood has a better chance than Chinese Hollywood in the long run. At least Indians speak English, even if it is a really goofy version of it.

China has demonstrated a propensity to eat up the FAILED blockbusters, the ones that didn't attract a general audience anywhere else.

Next thing you know they're all going to be buying Ouyas and DeLoreans and HD-DVDs

like I said earlier, the chinese film industry is very young, right now they're just piggybacking off america, but they're grow.

pic related says otherwise, I don't see big Indian/American productions.

>Sony, a Japanese company, has made a ton of "American" movies

That's kind of a misconception. Sony basically has no idea what happens at Sony Pictures because there's such a huge disconnect between them. They're basically hands off and just trust SP's American heads to know what movies will sell.

The Japs themselves have zero input.

>They're basically hands off and just trust SP's American heads to know what movies will sell.

I don't see anyone but jews getting fucked over by this

Why is this so suprising? china is opening up, huge market there. Its why Transformers movies are still being made.

slavs and chinks righfully genociding south asia muslims and africa, a new golden age is coming, better start learning russian

How did Force Awakens do in China?

THIS

Nigga please, anything that's hardware has already been pirated to hell and back. The main thing Hollywood has going for it right now is that China can't pirate white people (yet).

we chinese LOVE white people

love em

I'm talking about their fixation on media literally nobody else wants

The same goes for video games, they play garbage that makes garbage like Overwatch and League of Legends look like masterpieces

chink will make their own shit because they require too much censorship. americans won't care because chink films are boring

you can't blame hollywood producers though
it's business and capitalism is a good thing
girl's gotta eat

It bombed & they hid Finn on the Chinese poster

imagine being a jew and having to choose between selling a sunking ship or retaining control over the official narrative for goys.

Of course main Sony has a word on sony pictures input

>mfw this film is a giant co-production between China & the West
>Instead of being celebrated as diversity & cultural exchange, SJW's cried it was racist
>mfw

There's this bizarre black supremacist undercurrent in American pop culture. Like literally nothing matters unless it's 100% black.

Saw that new Spiderman trailer?