Trigger Sup Forums thread

>Rossum, 30, who stars as the young Gallagher family matriarch Fiona on the hit series, not only is seeking salary parity with co-star William H. Macy, multiple sources tell The Hollywood Reporter she is taking the position she should be paid more per-episode than Macy makes after years of earning much less than her Emmy-nominated co-star.

Idk depends on her prominence in the show. Still, i'll bet she gets paid more than enough and will just spend her extra money on superfluous crap like clothes and jewelry

>Demands equality (and more)
Feminism.

>there's an american shameless
>and it has 8 seasons

what the fuck

Isn't she the star of the show at this point? Seems fairly logical if you're the face and tits of the show to want to be paid for bringing people to it

she could be replaced at the drop of a hat. she should be grateful she even gets to be in the same room with him, let alone act alongside him.

I dunno, I guess it depends. Never watched Shameless, does this Emmy Rossum show up on screen just as much as Macy? I she a costar or supporting actress? If she's a costar she should be paid just as much as him. If she's usually a secondary character then she shouldn't be paid as much, just as much as any other similar secondary character. Demanding more is retarded and just makes negotiations more difficult. Appeal to common sense.

Nude emmy rossum sells well

yes

Macy is the bigger star but she's clearly the main character. Kind of a grey area.

However.

>Season 8
Shut it down.

Pay the nice lady what she wants

That said, who the fuck still watches Shameless?

my cock agrees that she should be paid more

her tits are the reason I would even watch this show

>William H. Macy
hollywood veteran
>Emmy Rossum
mediocre TV actress that'll be completely forgotten about when shameless ends

where the fuck is the problem? ofc macy gets more money. he is the star.

>she could be replaced at the drop of a hat.

You know how I know you're retarded?

Anyway, it always amuses me to see you guys whine about other people asking for what they're worth. If you don't ask for raises you don't get them. Y'all dipshits don't know anything about getting anything, do you?

She has the most screen time.

do womans know you have to talk to your boss if you want more money not to some magazine

what tits

you're fucking retarded

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Someone needs to be these cunts in their place. Macy is more fucking famous, why does this D-list actor think she deserves equal pay? Holy shit, Macy is literally more valuable hence he is paid more, not because he's a fucking white christian male.

Well then yeah she should be paid just as much as Macy, possibly more if she is the top billing.

>It's worth noting that Shameless nearly has killed off Macy's Frank character, most recently wrapping season six with a cliffhanger in which he was thrown over a bridge into the Chicago River. (He survived.) On the flip side, Rossum's Fiona often has been the focal point of the series. Fiona, who is Frank's eldest daughter, is charged with overseeing the Gallagher household and her five siblings. Unlike in the British series on which the drama from producer John Wells is based, Fiona plays a key role in every episode.

You realize of course that the people who were most likely to release her contract demands were the people trying to make her look bad for asking for more, don't you? They were hoping for this exact reaction.

Congratulations, by the way, with how your group's autonomic reactions to women asking for things are now a tactic people use against them.

I actually agree with her. She's the main character.

But that also might be because I hate Frank as a character and think he should have died during the whole liver disease plot.

Nice meme response you cuck faggot

Emmy Rossum alone can trigger me.

>Rossum, 30
yep. triggered

>Macy is more fucking famous

And yet he's being edged out of his own show by someone younger, hotter, and more hungry. Macy is an almost was. He won't even rate "has been" status. I know it, he knows it, and on some level you know it.

>30
>young

Who the fuck are these jews kidding?

She doesn't have many other credits to her name. William H Macy has been a big named actor for decades and has received multiple very prestigious awards.

I haven't timed it or anything but both of them are the center of the show. She gets more screen time but he gets more out there plot lines. The show follows everyone else as well but its more filler until Frank time again. I really wish they would drop the tranny shit too as I am getting tired of watching the ginger make out with a use-correct-pronouns dyke.

>Equal pay and more
So 5 is equal to 5 and to 6 and to 7 and to 8 and so on.
We're going to revolutionize math.

whats this from?

>Nice meme response you cuck faggot

Did I hit a nerve? Tomorrow when you're flipping burgers for 10 cents over the money they're legally required by law to pay you, remember that some chick has the balls to ask for a raise and let that marinate with some of your impotent rage.

spbp

Sure and I can see why they would want to give him the bigger pay when the show initially started. But, it's now 8 seasons into it, she's undoubtedly the star of the show and I would assume (I've never watched the show) the major draw, it's perfectly logical if they want her to stay that she would be intelligent to get as much out of it as possible given her position.

The thing is
If Shameless was canceled. Macy could easily find a new job, but Emily Rossum wouldn't.
He has the star power which is why he gets paid more.

You should post this on /r/tumblrinaction and you'd get all the reddit ggp

Because everything has to be a sociopolitical statement with these fucks. Just say "I want more money" and be done with it.

She knows she'll be irrelevant, so she figures she might as well get paid.

>Emmy shows tits nearly once per episode
>Macy has no Emmy to show, but still makes more

This is one case where she's actually justified.

>Macy could easily find a new job, but Emily Rossum wouldn't.

Jesus. Even if that were true it is irrelevant to the fact that she's just as large if not a larger part of this show here that she's currently negotiating with. Have none of you sad sacks ever negotiated for anything?

Like ever?

That's all there is to it

They have to pay him to stick around. Opportunity cost. Rossum wouldn't be doing anything else, she is lucky to be on a show period

>That's all there is to it

But that's bullshit since I guarantee that more people tune in to see her tits than to see him act like a loser.

Wrong.

Is there a single job in the world where women deserve to paid as much as men?

Prostitution.

She doesn't even get naked on the show anymore. Ever since she married her jew husband, she doesn't do a thing. She fucked a nigger this season too. The series continues to get worse every season and has become unwatchable at this point.

>all this Emmy Rossum is a nobody talk

You do know she was a world famous operetta at 15 right?

Acting is one of them.

emmy at the top

Sup Forums BTFO and triggered like I said

yes, and sometimes, you tell people to go fuck themselves. now go fuck yourself.

Right actually. She's the only reason I even heard of the show.

>Demands equality (and more)

Also

>Demanding more money then someone who is more experienced/better actor than you

it's not about who tunes in for who

they wanted a big star like macy, they have to pay him accordingly or he can walk for a better gig

she can't

Still a good show, she just bought & sold a laundrymat and is going to make double. Be interesting the first time the family has any money what is going to happen.

Also with mickey & ian running off, carl coming back soon, this show is still as good as ever even on s8 and one of the better shows that showtime has ever had.

never heard of her. macy i've seen a shitload of

dragon ball

Worked for that chick from House of Cards.

>Named Emmy
>Not nominated for an Emmy

Better luck next year.

The thing is. Macy's start power means he can more easily walk. But the producers know that if Rossum doesn't get what she wants, she's not nearly as likely to walk like Macy would

no, you don't undestand. it's dragonball fucking EVOLUTION

>the dumb bitch that willingly signed up for Dragonball: Evolution wants more money

The last time she was relevant was when she was on the end of pic related's cock during the filming of Day After Tomorrow.

I hate reddit tho, too much waiting time between shitposts

Fun fact! It's a lot better.
I don't care if the actors are good looking.
But the british Shameless cast is fucking hideous. I tried, I really tried. But I can't stand those goblins

>Wrong.

Stunning retort. lol.

>She fucked a nigger this season too.

I think I get why Sup Forums has its jimmies all rustled, other than the women daring to ask for something thing.

>yes, and sometimes, you tell people to go fuck themselves.

If you were any good at it, they'd give you what you asked for anyway. Well, unless you're you. At which point they're probably pay a bonus to be rid of you completely.

>it's not about who tunes in for who

Yeah, cause they make television shows as a hobby. Dude. Are you fucking retarded?

>Billed higher
>Oscar nominated
>is an actual actor

Macy's resume looks better.

>MY RESUME SHOULDN'T MATTER I'M A FEMALE GIVE IT TO ME

The better point to make would be to compare her salary to the actor closest to her billing.

Seems like a pretty good gig for a lady who spends her days "acting" in disaster films. She should've used THIS show as evidence for future projects, but I suppose she's smart enough to realize she is aging and won't have future projects.

fuck off you cunt

>Trigger Sup Forums
Jews dominate American media and are responsible for the general direction towards shitty content

((((jewish))))

oy cunt shut yer glabbering pisshole and go suck some muslim dik

Pure coincidence, just like when Jewish academics call for the extermination of the white race.

>This triggers the Sup Forums

Name ONE terrible thing that happened to white men that Jews aren't responsible for

A prominent actor who has a career

And then a literal who, who's only notable role has been this show.

Yes she definitely needs more pay.

I think you're missing the point there, Americuck.

>Macy's start power means he can more easily walk.

So can she. She doesn't have to go somewhere else, she just needs to leave to fuck up their show. You guys don't understand anything about negotiation, I know, but it's not about what other things she can do, it's what they need.

They need her. She asks for a raise based on that.

And y'all dudes keep saying she's got nothing else as if Macy's career as a character actor was bringing in real money. lol. Those guys don't bring home the bacon, they bring home the awards. When this show started he was only worth almost what she's worth now.

i like them both but
if macy leaves what happens to the show?

if emmy leaves what happens to the show?

JAGGERS

>Name ONE terrible thing that happened to white men
I can't

I'm not amerikkkan. Also tell me, what's the point? I don't think that
>fuck off you cunt
has a lot of point

This. I know WHM is a cool guy, but she's a lot more prominent and his character is just awful (though that's the point). Plus I don't think anybody is watching it for the star presence of Macy.

Come to Manchester and I'm sure you'll see what I mean.

If she's willing to get paid 0 or get paid what she's asking for. Sure. But I doubt she's willing to walk.

Typical northern monkey.

She has been the main character for most of the show while sometimes Macy is hardly around.

/r/iamverysmart

I don't see the problem, she's the clear main character, has much more scenes and should be paid more than a support character

that's basically every reddit thread ever

She needs them more than they need her
I wouldn't be surprised if she was even the third most popular character behind Lip and Frank

and she gets her tits out

can I have some more Emmy webms please?

She doesn't anymore. Ever since she married her jew husband, her sex scenes are almost nonexistent.

Just realized I'd been reading her name as "Emily" until now

>But I doubt she's willing to walk.

If you're not willing to walk you aren't actually negotiating. Listen to these words and remember them one day when you're at work and not just being mad about women on the internet.

>/r/iamsmarterthanyou

I mean, if you have holes to poke in the argument other than "More people know Macy's name", feel free to astound me with your brilliance.

>She needs them more than they need her

Yeah, cause shows drop prominent cast members all the time and survive. She's almost half the show.

Ummm giving jews power in the first place?

They were shunned inbred evil parasitic rat people throughout history for good reason

Then white males came along and let them take over everything through cuckoldry

>Ever since she married her jew husband
That would explain the sex scene with the BBC. But I thought she had them out in that scene.

You know it's not real, right man?

>I need to earn as much as my much more qualified emmy winning co star
Why do people think equality of outcome means everyone gets more instead of everyone getting less?

Fiona hasn't done anything interesting in the past 5 seasons
What has she done. Got married to some schmuck off screen then let him?
Like she's a straight up boring character who gets a shitload of screen time.
The show is losing viewers on its own because it's getting stale. Partly because Fiona is a boring character who doesn't do anything interesting like Frank, Carl and Lip does.
>OMG SHE ELOPED WITH SOMEONE! ECKS DEE!
>OMG SHE'S GETTING MARRIED TO AN OLDER MAN WHO USED TO BE INTERESTING BUT NOW IS BORING AS FUCK AND HAS A KID CARL'S AGE!

I guarantee you the show wouldn't be any worse off without her.
Just because she has lot's of screen time, doesn't mean she's vital to the show.
She's just eye candy at this point, hence why she's been busting out her titties now.

It makes sense to offer big names more money to get them on the show. But it has been running for a long time and she is the main character. It makes sense for her to push for more money.