Bands Featured on "World Peace" DISAVOW Show

pitchfork.com/news/70282-bands-featured-on-adult-swims-cancelled-million-dollar-extreme-disavow-show/

Not gonna lie, former MDE fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching Sam crash and burn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BAXwt9vUny4
wnd.com/2016/12/election-recount-adding-to-trumps-winning-margin/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/07/recounts-barely-making-dent-in-election-results-trump-gains-in-wisconsin.html
heavy.com/news/2016/12/wisconsin-recount-results-day-8-progress-update-hearing-totals-numbers-status-milwaukee-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=BAXwt9vUny4

When Sam does snap and starts firing, nobody will believe it. Boy who cried wolf.

Doesn't look like john maus has any problem which is the only one who isn't a literally who

Sam is so popular now.

I've never seen it. Is it really that sexist and racist and yada yada?

What was so bad about the show?

go to bed, Tim

Literally whos

They do realise they lost right?
The pendulum is swinging the other way.

Is this the alt-right version of "wrong side of history"?

>blindly say yes when your no-name band gets an offer to be on national tv
>apologize for not looking into it when people so much as ask your opinion

Why are bands such fucking pussies nowadays?

It wasn't funny.

I actually really like Molly Nilsson but it seems weird that they're including her because of the episode with John Maus where they had to play his cover of her song "Hey Moon" because they didn't want to air the show with his song "Cop Killer"(they should have chosen one of his original songs, that's like his only cover). Maus is the one to talk to especially considering he was actually in the skit especially after it's clear she doesn't know anything about the material

Sam got his show cancelled and is complaining about it, plus people involved with it are shitting on him now, seems like he's the only one who lost

It had some offensive/uncomfortable material but it wasn't any worse than the shit that Eric Andre does.

You're not even close to a majority and you never will be again. Kill yourself now if you can't deal with it.

Even Sup Forums is disavowing the alt-right now, a label they proudly wore 2 months ago. You're destined for the dustbin of history wannabe-fascist pleb.

Literally the most offensive thing on WP was Sam in blackface.
That one vague insult Nick yelled during the bully sketch at the black kid is a close second.

All this was was a hitjob on Sambo for his past comedy shit.

Keep telling yourself that

>MDE airs
>CHECK OUT THIS SHOW GUYS LITTERALLY /OUR GUY/
>MDE gets cancelled
>HAHA WHAT A FAGGOT ALT RIGHT BTFO

If Sam flipping out on Tim during his podcast was any indication (and they weren't doing some elaborate bit), I could easily see him going full postal or rallying his fans to rain constant shit and open threats against everyone associated with Adult Swim.

>chastity belt even says they haven't seen a single episode of the show but don't want to just because somebody told them it was "alt-right"

Completely embarassing they're willing to start throwing somebody under the bus this hard with virtually no basis. At LEAST watch the fucking thing before denouncing it, christ.

Maus is part of ariel pinks group who is neutral on politics so they just went after molly for easy clickbait

they also couldn't get pc music(danny) to comment because they are also neutral and know sam isn't a bad guy.
Anyway these bands that posted are just looking for more attention

>a label they proudly wore 2 months ago

you mean a label that /r/donald newshitters proudly wore as they marched into the board and raped it's rotting corpse? Nobody who actually browsed Sup Forums before the election cycle called themselves "alt-right" because we none of us came up with that stupid fucking label, it was entirely media manufactured and you'd have to be a braindead fucking retard to buy into it and allow them to have that kind of power over you, hence that's why only redditards identify with it.

>CHECK OUT THIS SHOW GUYS LITTERALLY /OUR GUY/

that was just sam shilling his shit on here nonstop

in fact he's still doing it

What's the blackface sketch named?

>no true scotsman fallacy

ah yes really makes you think

He even said in that interview he wouldn't do that. Get your shit together

The most "sexist" thing I saw on the show was a sketch where they call out women who expect their boyfriends to be completely perfect to their tastes, but don't expect to do the same for their boyfriends.

Maus and ariel pink follow a lot of alt right people on twitter

epic for the win image friend

email it to me will you?

You seem upset

>Why are you shitting on my plate?
>>How do you know it's shit, you haven't seen it yet?

Redditfaggots destroyed the board over the course of this year. it's a fact.

Most offensive bit was blackface.

RATS ABANDONING A SINKING SHIP

we're literally being raided by lelddit pinkos

>All this was was a hitjob on Sambo for his past comedy shit.
I think it's less about Sam's past comedy and more about his twitter. On twitter he's very open about his political views. He's getting burned to the ground because he dared to have the wrong political views. You can molest your sister and openly hate white people and have a career in the entertainment business but if you support Trump and make Jew jokes then you're blacklisted.

yes i know this but they also follow a lot of "liberals"
if you seen maus interview he talks about this in depth.

I'm not even pol and I remember a great deal of controversy on the label, because there's not such thing as an alt right movement or manifesto, it's just a retarded name for right wing memers

That's just the free market in action. If you don't like it, move to Cuba

>He even said in that interview he wouldn't do that.

He also said his fans never threatened Tim, claiming that was all Sup Forums, infinitychan etc. as if none of his fans frequented these boards.

Welcome to business.
either play ball or go home
sam was not in a position to be "himself" without suffering consequences

>You're not even close to a majority

>majority Republican House
>majority Republican Senate
>Republican President
>Republican President who will appoint a new Republican Judge to the Supreme Court (an probably a bonus one after Ruth croaks over in a few years)
>all those pathetic recounts are showing Trump won by an even bigger margin

really made me think

I don't really like MDE/Sam Hyde (i'm ok with the offensive shit, and the "alt-right" symbolism wasn't so obvious, but ultimately it wasn't really funny nor original)
but
these indie bands looks like greedy mindless idiots desu.

>Step out of line politically
>Get your livelihood taken away

Sup Forums was threatening Tim long before anyone ever heard of Sam.

>people involved with it
lmao, you realise he picked feminist bands and shit for this reason, right?

These redditors are genuinely triggering me, how could they do this to Sup Forums? Don't they realise we make the memes because we are the "unchosen"

I don't think you know what that means. If someone is coming from another site to here and are so unaware of the culture that they make threads linking to fucking reddit without expecting everyone on the board to shit on them then that person is clearly not a part of the community. That's what Sup Forums has become though. the "Alt-right" label was never taken up by a majority of Sup Forums until an influx of new posters came in. You should know that since you apparently browse Sup Forums

Yeh they are total dipshits. I guarantee a man produced their two albums and the chicks suck at their instruments. It's the case of 90% of American indie girl bands. Drone is a great song.

>The Republican Party = Trump

lol no, they are pro-free trade and pro-globalist while trump is protectionist, they even said they're not going to pass the tariff trump wanted

It's unprofessional, these people gave you a platform and you are shitting on them because of what some buzzfeed retards says?

lol, manchildren BTFO

>Trump won by an even bigger margin
literally wrong

why trumpshills are so bad at lying?!

this.

you cant call out leftist and jews and expect to work in hollywood. They wont even allow some 11 min meme show to air at midnight on adult swim

>all those pathetic recounts are showing Trump won by an even bigger margin

Yeah there's totally no connection at all between the two.

What about when Hollywood blacklisted commies/commie sympathizers? Was that "just the free market in action"? Were liberals wrong to complain about that?
I'm aware, I'm just complaining to let off some steam.

@77082111
>lost by 3 million votes
>drumpf himself said the electoral college is a disaster for democracy, and encouraged rioting when he thought Romney won the popular vote
>drumpf/golman sachs presidency going to be a disaster
>bernie going to be president in 4 years
>going to abolish the electoral college
>republicucks will never win in a fair system

bye bye white pride

Not an argument

i would think he would have backed off after milo got banned from twitter
sam fucked himself over

Looked like sam was about to break character and laugh himself.

>plus people involved with it are shitting on him now

That's only natural for the same whiny ass bitches who complained and threatened AS employees to cut the show, are now mocking and laughing about it.

But if time is any indicator the show will probably come back for a season 2 if enough people complain about it being pulled, or enough people turn their TV off instead of watching AS.

I have most of the shit that aired on AS between 2004-2010 on DVD so I don't even have to give them views.

I'm surprised nobody has actively done anything to bring the show back. Half the reason the show got taken down was because of a hit piece a butthurt journalist did because Sam trolled his ass.

daily reminder you are on the wrong side of history hilldogs.

>anime reaction image
>overjoyed by fake news

yep it's a trumple

>What about when Hollywood blacklisted commies/commie sympathizers? Was that "just the free market in action"?
Yes, you whiny child.

>Were liberals wrong to complain about that?
Yes, you whiny child.

>@
kys

>Drone
>Cop Killer
>Hey Moon

Only 3 patrician songs

In don't know much about Sam or MDE in general, but I know the so called "alt-right" is just a bunch of disingenuous memesters who are mocking the very idea of having serious political views. So i'm very confused, is this all actually happening, does Sam really give a shit about the show getting cancelled? That call to Tim Heidecker was fake, right?

it's tenuous at best, they are only pretending to like him because they think they can use him

they were constantly shitting on him throughout the primaries and mocking most of his policies

@
>tumblr image
>"bernie going to be president in 4 years"
>"going to abolish the electoral college"
Bait is supposed to be believable, user. No one will fall for it if you act too retarded.

How is it not? My argument is they are being petty and unprofessional.
Sorry, I don't speak meme.

the mental gymnastics MDE fans have been playing as of late have been astonishing. sam is always some sort of mastermind to these fags. despite that his show is cancelled, he's blacklisted, and he can't afford health insurance, it's all part of some sort of master plan. take his cock out of your mouth.

Sup Forums isn't the monolith you newfags think it is.

no he's confused that's why there are interrogation points

lol

>wrong side of history
wow this SJW meme really stuck in your craw, probably because you secretly know they're right. You're going to look as ridiculous as the folks demanding that interracial marraige be banned 60 years ago.

YESSSSSSSSSS

global rule 15

wnd.com/2016/12/election-recount-adding-to-trumps-winning-margin/

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/07/recounts-barely-making-dent-in-election-results-trump-gains-in-wisconsin.html

heavy.com/news/2016/12/wisconsin-recount-results-day-8-progress-update-hearing-totals-numbers-status-milwaukee-2016/

>inb4 "b-but muh fox news!"

Post evidence.

>PRODUCER - JOSÉ DÍAZ ROHENA

Well fancy that!

>yfw he actually snaps and finally does it

is that dragon quest?

it's a witch trial

it's McCarthyism

it's a Soviet show trial

PROVE YOU'RE NOT A SINNER. DISAVOW YOUR PAST. HE'S A WITCH! HE'S A COMMUNIST! SAY IT!

You are mentally ill, I said nothing of the sort you sad fuck.

not only that but he bitched and moaned about it to tim and basically begged him to help get his show back

i physically cringed when he said "you pissed off Sup Forums and Sup Forums"

And in 4 years when he loses by huge numbers because he couldn't get anything close to what he talked about getting done?

And that's not an argument. QED I win

:^)

>foxnews
nice source stormfag

But how is it not?

been saying it for awhile
sam needs pr help. he can't articulate himself without acting like an emotional tumblr bb

>you cant call out leftist and jews and expect to work in hollywood.

Wow I didn't know you guys supported jews and leftists who want to censor good comedy because it hurts feelings?

What happened to Adult Swim? Shit they air KOTH for an hour solid now. What the fuck is that shit?

>Unironically opposing McCarthyism
Hello, tumblrina commiekike. Most of the commies McCarthy convicted were actual communist spies.

Not an argument. I win.

Because it's not an argument.

Molly Nilsson was on MDE?