DROPPED so hard

DROPPED so hard

He's lying to show Hollywood he's a changed man. Secretly he wants all niggers dead.

defending a man who was falsely accused of rape, based Mel.

>Defending males from false accusations of rape

FUCKING MEL IS RACIST SEXIST RAPSIT WHIT E MALE!!! SHITTLORDS!!

>WHAT THE FUCK WHY DOESN'T MEL HATE NIGS LIKE THE MEMES TOLD ME HE DID?!?!

You have to go back

I went back, but it kept redirecting me to Sup Forums. What did the internet mean by this?

Even Based Mel can't escape the allure of the BBC

>literally telling his wife he hope she gets raped by a pack of niggers
>h-he likes black people i swear

This is too confusing for me to take a hard line stance on so I'm just going to ignore it.

>get accused of rape
>goes to trial
>no evidence
>gets acquitted
>yet still labeled a rapist and blacklisted by the industry

Based Mel is right.

Gender comes before race. White women are more likely to betray you than black men.

Of course Mel is going to protect other men from rape accusations. He'll probably be accused himself eventually, if he hasn't been already.

What a hypocrite

Dropped

There was plenty of evidence of him raping her.

Christ I hate /poltv/

kys

where is this (((evidence)))

>Mel defies everyone, even Sup Forumsmemes
BASED
A
S
E
D

>haha its a woman so she was obviously lying even though she was harassed by his friends and killed herself after the trial
Don't you have a star wars thread to be shitting up?

still not seeing any evidence bub

Mel is living behind a mask, and it's working. Hollywood is tolerating him. I bet he spanks himself when at home.

Look it up yourself, bro.

Remember that time when the man who got away with raping a woman wrote and starred in a movie where his wife's rape was his character motivation?

Good times.

I didn't read the article but I'm pretty sure he's defending him as a director and creator. You shouldn't judge a film based on its director's personal life. Mel knows that better than anyone.

Is there anything he can't do?

>Sup Forums
>defending blacks
Really makes you think.

Why can't niggers stop with all the raping? They are like animals.

That only imples he hates his wife and may be a cuck tbqh

Mel "I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers" Gibson is defending a man who raped a woman with a pack of niggers.

It is the Left who are in fact the intolerant absolutists, Sup Forumsacks have no issue slamming Blacks for committing all kinda crimes and in the same breath, defending a Black guy over spurious rape claims.

Sup Forums is about issues, not a blind adherence to dogma.

k

Spoken like a professional cuckold

I knew MG was a fucking cuck now.

>pol/acks have no issue slamming Blacks for committing all kinda crimes and in the same breath, defending a Black guy over spurious rape claims.

what in the fuck are you talking about, retard?

Board of peace

you are delusional

t. beta-numale cuck

Honestly if Woody Allen gets a pass so should based Nate.

I feel bad for Mel. No matter what he does, somebody will shit on him.

I blame the Jews.

>haha it's a woman so she was obviously telling the truth even though the case was presented in court, with all related evidence, and deemed "not rape" by a judge & jury
>She was sad after the fact, this proves she was telling the truth

The harassment was a shitty thing to do, but that doesn't prove Nate Parker was guilty. If anything, it supports his innocence. If he literally got away with rape in a courtroom, he'd probably want to just move past it as quickly as possible. But if the girl really tried to ruin his life with a false accusation just to avoid being seen as a slut, then... I can kinda understand why he'd be angry at her

I wasn't there and I don't know any better than you do, but if I'm going to make a baseless assumption, I'm going to side with the jury that actually saw all the evidence and found him "not guilty."

If he wants niggers to fuck his wife, then clearly he loves niggers and wants to reward them with his wife

>he doesn't understand the difference between black people and niggers
This only proves Mel is more in touch with the reality of afroamerican culture.

>the concepts of "I hope" and "If you" are the same
>putting words into peoples mouths
>being an idiot
Yeah it was a fucked up thing to say which was wrong but don't spin other people's shit.

i love watching Sup Forumss brain fight itself

After Mel's experience being blacklisted by Hollywood did you really think he wouldn't be against seeing the same thing happen to others?

He didn't say that you retard

>he doesn't see how the right has developed just as much into an echochamber and demonizing all facets of the left in the same way the left has done these last few years
I bet you think Breitbart is an objective news outlet.