>>77085341

>alt-right
should memes even be allowed outside of Sup Forums or should they be left to the experts?

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2015/06/15/steven-universe-creator-growing-gender-politics-her-brother
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, didn't they say the Empire is a white supremacist org?

Makes perfect sense to masturbate to the Emperor for white supremacists.

It'd make perfect sense for Hilldawgs to suck off the rebels too.

idk why you guys even give this shit any attention.

Sam (((Kestenbaum)))

Really agitates the acorns.

because Sup Forums is the new SJWs so every big bit of pop culture has to turn into a front on their cultural war

Really gets my nuggets cooking.

left to the experts, doesn't matter anymore, pandora's box has been opened

Who wins: Trump with meme magic or Sheev with unlimited powah

This reminds me, has been done regarding that post to make the "Empire is white supremacist" backfire on Disney by telling parents not to buy nazi merchandise for their kids? Seems like it would be really easy to spread desu.

To be fair

The writers fired the first shot

They should keep the real world at the front door for any piece of fiction

>Threatened normies take a look at Sheevposting and brand it Alt-Right white supremacy or some shit, from the retardation that gave you "A cartoon frog is the Neo-Nazi anti-christ."

Yeah this is the hacker known as Sup Forums's fault alright, faggot.

>(((Kestenbaum)))

Really gets your neurons firing.

FOR FUCK SAKE the alt right doesnt exist.. does the media know how stupid they sound?

There is literally no organization calling themselves "Alt right".

Sup Forums has been spamming false-flag memes on twitter all morning trying to get liberals to boycott Star Wars

if you honestly think they aren't trying influence opinion you're retarded

The bombs can drop any day now, thanks

It's honestly embarassing that they're """reporting""" on something like this but honestly it should be seen as a critiscism of the political climate of the left, if the reference is understood, comsidering the cowardice, gullability ignorance and complacency of the senate (the left) was responsible for Sheev's rise to power

there's no organization called SJW and yet it's been the go-to boogeyman for the right for the last 4 years

it's an accurate description of the ideology, stop whining

>FOR FUCK SAKE the alt right doesnt exist.. does the media know how stupid they sound?

meanwhile there are plenty of young racists trying to share their "red-pilled" philosophy on the internet?

>reddit has an alt right subreddit
Jesus..

>actually trying to frame the prequels as a left vs. right issue
please stop

>Sup Forums has been spamming false-flag memes on twitter all morning trying to get liberals to boycott Star Wars

So like I said, threatened normies on the defensive against absolutely nothing.

Sheev has much more in common with Erdogan.

>the same commenter, using the screen name “WEHRMACHT_BITCHES_AT”
HOLY KEK this is hilarious reading this

>"""news"""
and then they have the nerve to call other shit fake news

Cont. like, this honestly makes me think whoever they're referring to as "alt-right" in this case is more on their side, this seems like a warning of the faults of how the left have been operating and are too complacent nowadays, there's no splitting hairs as for whether Palpatine's evil or not. The fact that they're arrogant enough to take this seriously literally just proves this guy right.

>Muh Twatter

And here I was thinking it was something important. You fucking normalfags and your social media I swear.

>These are the people that complain about "fake news"
Really has you pondering.

>The “alt-right” was born and thrives online. The movement has already proved adept at using popular culture icons, like the cartoon character Pepe the Frog, to their advantage. Some of the “alt-right” discussed whether they should mount a campaign to equate Trump to Darth Vader, who is a student of the Emperor in the films, instead of the Emperor. But the Emperor’s story arc and political background appear to fit more neatly.
My sides

I'm not saying that's what the movies are about i'm talking about the equivalence the guy they're talking about is drawing to the situation in the movies.

>“I won’t be paying to see ‘Rogue One’ — or give a dime to (((Disney))) ever again,” one commenter wrote, using triple parenthesis, or the “echo,” to signal to others a perceived Jewish influence.
What did he mean by this

Palpatine did nothing wrong, he was both the literary and the moral protagonist of the prequel trilogy.

>Turns a dying, corrupt, immoral Republic into a powerful galactic Empire with a hierarchy that ceased to be built upon an impotent bureaucracy
>Justifiably purges the child-brainwashing cult-like militant religious fanatics from the inner circle of the galactic government, having showed immense leniency up until they drew first blood in a (failed) coup-turned assassination attempt against a democratically elected leader in their vain effort to secure their jealous stranglehold on the politics of the Republic, and to secure their unjustified denominational hegemony on the force as a whole
>Coordinates and then destroys the powerful (((banking clans))) and corrupt (((trade federations))) that had preyed on entire planets, like his own homeworld of Naboo, with next to no resistance from the Republic that came before him
>Transforms Coruscant from a wartorn planet with a visible crime and drug epidemic into the secure heart of the Imperial galaxy
>Restores order to the galaxy/makes the galaxy great again
>Promotes a largely non-dogmatic view of the force, instead of the psychologically oppressive and aggressively closed-minded view of the Jedi
>Promotes the ideas of love and family (supporting Anakin and Padme’s right to be together, to have children) over the Jedi doctrines of total chastity and emotional repression
>Raises and acts as a father figure to a deeply troubled young Jedi for many years, only for said Jedi to be ambushed, horrifically burned, and forever maimed at the hands of a Jedi master for the apparent crime of being an apostate to the Jedi Order
>Eventually assassinated in a plot by fugitive Jedi masters, and the galaxy is once again plunged right back into the darkness and unforgiving chaos that he’d spent his life and rule keeping at bay

>You fucking normalfags and your social media I swear.
the only reason I know about it is because they were shilling for it on Sup Forums

an alt-right group trying to sabotage a piece of media they disagree with is nothing?

>an article villifying those who won't see a movie
In other words, advertising. This article is literal shilling for disney

>he thinks the alt-right won't see the movie
and yet somehow we're going to have a week of nothing but shitposting about muh female protagonist and muh multiculti here

Pol isn't sjw. The people I've argued with from pol have rarely shut down discussions by flinging labels and labels alone. Yeah I get called cuck but at least they have some other trains of thought that accompany it. If you equate sjws with pol you just don't get it or are just as sjw as you think pol is.

Star wars fired the first shot by getting involved in politics and creating a label for their own creation that was unnecessary.

Go to any non white neighbourhood and tell me then that the 'red pills' are lies

>Stop getting so worked up, it's just a movie, we'll hire who we like SHITLORD.
>OY VEY THE EVIL ALT-RIGHT IS THREATENING OUR MOVIE SHUT THEM DOWN! I BET THE TRIAD OF HACKER Sup Forums, PEPE AND KEK ARE BEHIND THIS!

>Dark Emperor
The fact that they pulled this name out of nowhere is what's really triggering me.
That's also a CGI render of Palpatine from the video game SW Battlefront

>The people I've argued with from pol have rarely shut down discussions by flinging labels and labels alone.
bullshit, post something they don't like and you'll be instantly criticized solely for your country, called a shill/JIDF/disinfo agent, and told to go back to tumblr.
>Yeah I get called cuck but at least they have some other trains of thought that accompany it
yes, and they're usually the same retarded shit that accompanies SJW discussions. Namely relying on grand cultural conspiracies to explain everything (muh patriarchy vs. muh liberal PC culture), a reliance on attacking the elites (white corporate males vs. Jew overlords), and a heaping dose of victim complex along with it.

And like I previously mentioned, obsessing over pop culture and reading cultural propaganda into every kids movie

It being a left vs right issue is now canon. Deal with it.

Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about star wars. This is Sup Forums shit.

Sheev did nothing wrong

This pasta pulls alot of shit out of ass.
It's bad and wrong.

I don't care about this shit at all, but I'm 90% sure that most of the people here don't actually see most of the films they shit on. The same thing holds for Sup Forums and /lit/. Some meme or shitpost started as a joke gradually morphs into the popular opinion and gradually becomes nearly ubiquitous

Sup Forums was filled with boycott star wars threads this morning. Probably would have gotten more traction if swaglord wasn't shitting the board up

>there is no alt-right
>exactly acts like an alt-righter

okay

HE

IS THE TRAITOR AAAAGGGHHHHH

>Implying hillary wasn't the emperor

trump was the chosen one

why is this planet so fucking gay?

Only because Sup Forums has been filled with that shit all week. Sheev posting is is a Sup Forums tradition as is complaining about niggers and sjws in trash popcorn flicks.

Honestly you're blind if u don't see all the bullshit in media and how it's constantly overtly trying to program your sensibilities. Shit like Steven universe is nothing more than to normalise bullshit gender theories. The creator has even said as much themselves. After brexit and trump star wars is suddenly about white supremacist vs the good multi species rebellion.

And if you're deterred by being called a shill or a faggot then you are indeed a faggot.

In the words of the pol people you hate, fuck off back to tumblr matey.

Name one thing that wasn't true

Didn't say there was no alt right. I was talking about the realities of some of the so called red pills. Go walk around all day in a predominantly non white neighbourhood tell me some of the shit they say isn't true after that.

It's actually right

only Sup Forums has never ever had any impcat on any creative work what so ever unlike sjw outrage

so I take Sup Forums pointless bitching everyday over sjws effective bitching

who knows if Sup Forums gets big enough they might even out cancel sjws which would be a great thing in my eyes

Alright Sup Forums. I dare you to find one thing Sheev did wrong. Just one thing.
Bonus points if you can explain why we should think the Republic is so great when they got blown the fuck out by a splinter group with very little manpower and resources.

>At this point the "Disney's Star Wars" SJW creators are getting so insufferable that I'm rooting for the empire.

just ignore them and they will go away

>muh twitter
you are literally just as bad as Sup Forums if you get triggered by people posting hashtags on twitter

>Shit like Steven universe is nothing more than to normalise bullshit gender theories.

hahahaha

>an alt-right group trying to sabotage a piece of media they disagree with is nothing?
so do sjws and we don´t care about that either.
I gotta ask you user "you got a dog in this fight?"

Bahahaha. I like how Sup Forums shot themselves in the foot by allowing the alt-right to take over the board. You reap what you sow, senpai.

Haha hahah nice argument.
The creator says as much here
ew.com/article/2015/06/15/steven-universe-creator-growing-gender-politics-her-brother but you know fuck me right hahaha

So, we can pretty much confirm at this point, ((they)) are reading Sup Forums too? Then whatever cockamamie troll idea some 14 year old kid comes up with they assume its a 35 year old KKK member who is a GrandMaster 100 level Tauren Chief Racist whos ideas actually carry weight? What a time to be alive guys.

Which side are /ourguys/?

I already had more or less the same conversation with some other faggot which ended up with me making a fake thread in Sup Forums titled "why should I as a gay person vote for trump"

guess what out of 32 repsones nobody called me a faggot that should be gased and instead they actually tried to convince me why trump would be best for me

maybe you should leave your safe space for once and actually interact with Sup Forums instead of just staying close minded with your bigoted views

The prequels ended the Star Wars saga perfectly. Why did it have to come to this.

fuck both sides ruining my fun space adventure with political crap

How would you even create art or entertainment that had no political agenda? Even Full House episodes carried a social message. The problem with everyone is that they label anything that disagrees with their political agenda as evil brainwashing and anything that agrees with it as good and proper entertainment. The Star Wars controversy is literally just another way to maximize exposure and generate buzz cheaply and the politics behind it were chosen, as they always are, simply because they seem to be currently en vogue atm. The simple fact of the matter is that Star Wars can't actually have a humanist message and it can't be about equality because the minute it established that the force is something accessible only congenitally or through access to high blood levels of midichlorians or whatever it created a universe where people are not, in fact, created equal and their lives are ultimately defined by the same kind of arbitrary power hierarchies that exist in real life.

>both sides
what did Sup Forums do now?

You've never actually been to Sup Forums, you're just attacking a strawman to look intelligent. Take a lap, hit the weights and get a clue.

>The prequels ended the Star Wars saga perfectly. Why did it have to come to this.

>prequelbabby
>anime reaction image

>le defending the prequels meme am I contrarian enough for my friends on Sup Forums yet?

yeah I loved it when ani choked padame for no reason and then she died for no reason, well worth the build up

>le both sides are bad meme
Call for moderation and whining about muh horseshoe isn't an argument, bud.

that's the thing, it's not so much Sup Forums as it is the people going on every other board saying Sup Forumsish things
they might not even be from Sup Forums, but they act like hardline Sup Forumssters and they piss everyone off and it's pretty clearly on purpose

not that guy, but why isn't calling for moderation a valid argument? everybody is too fucking extreme, too entrenched, too self-assured, too separated, to be any good to anyone but their echo chamber and the competing echo chamber

*tips fedora*

I still like star wars. But don't you think it's odd that rather then letting u decipher the message of the film. The creators are tell you this is clearly about white supremacy especially considering the current political climate. It's the most blantant attempt at engineering your views as it can get. Fuck em I hope white nationalism rises despite their petty bullshit just to spite them

They did, though

They just told the story of how it all came to be in the OT

And the OT ended Sheev's and Anakin's sagas perfectly.

>wanting a Sup Forums without trolls

nigga are you high? I don´t go to Sup Forums for movie discussion. I come here because Sup Forums is the mekka of memes

if every board on Sup Forums would to what it was supposed to do it would quickly become boring and die out as seen by deserted boards that never created their own culture

It's funny. The Rebels of Star Wars have always been a right wing ideal against the big government of the Empire.

Extreme, entrenched and all those other buzzwords don't mean nothing, they just describe your own feelings. Unless you can't prove someone's views are wrong or illogical, you can't really argue against them.

>The prequels ended the Star Wars saga perfectly.
wat

In my opinion having two distinct echo chambers competing to eventually win out and enforce their ideology over the other is infinitely better than the perpetual syncretic overlap between two neutered ideologies.

It's not even a Sup Forums phenomenon

Just within the last year or two, Wired, NPR, BBC, the Chicago Sun, Reuters and Bloomberg have removed or disabled their commentary sections completely while the New York Times, CNN and even YouTube have disabled commenting on thousands of items

The whole Internet is losing it's fucking mind and it's not "the way it's always been" since many of those forums were over a decade old and have only become manageable right now

*unmanageable fuck I typed the opposite word of what I meant

It's liberals versus national liberals now

Rebels = liberals (whom should like blasters)
Empire = strong but free nation that rules the galaxy, which has a propensity for human-centrism

>White males are the evil bad guys
>Darkskins and feminists are the good guys
What did he mean by this?

Yet the Empire have always been fascists.

Of course there are plenty of idiots in Sup Forums that think fascism is a neat idea.

>Can't even have Sheev memes anymore without it becoming a political statement

Calling dislike of both dominant narratives "moderation" implies that they're on some linear spectrum.

Enjoy your sports team politics while I enjoy my apolitical flick about fucking space magic

It's not apolitical. It's not allowed to be. Nothing is.

You'd only be saying that if you were {my ideological opponent }!

>ant colony strikes
>Guy 1: Let's kill all these ants
>Guy 2: Let's not kill any and instead learn to live with the ants.
>Guy 3: Let's kill some ants and learn to live with what remains
>If Guy 1 tries to kill the ants, Guy 2 and 3 call him overly violent
>If Guy 2 tries to live with them, Guy 1 and 3 whine about the ants driving them crazy
>Regardless, Guy 3 will bitch about the 2 not actually being able to do anything and blah blah extremists

It doesn't actually solve the issue at all, it's just some half-hearted attempt to make everyone happy, but ends up just pissing everyone off instead. It's pretentious self-aggrandizing bullshit that hampers the solution of the issue rather than actually doing anything.

It wasn't just leftists that won it for Trump, it was the obnoxious moderates who kept calling both sides shit and just ended up pissing off the right even more. The same moderates who ended up either abstaining or voting third party.

I gotta say that even if pasta was pretty amazing and made me really like the guy. I think he was Chaotic Good turned into Chaotic Neutral by the horrors of what happened to his face and what he witnessed and perhaps what is really interesting is that Palpatine is a case of someone falling to The Dark Side, who was always in the light until that time.

Its a brilliant deconstruction of the Jedi Mythos, where the Jedi end up being just as evil as the Sith, showing where all the corruption of the Jedi stemmed from, how Luke and Yoda rebuilt the purity of the Jedi from its ashes, the goodness left in the Jedi was rediscovered.

The Jedi were actually evil in the prequels, that is one big reason people reject them, subconsciously they understand this but cannot accept the reality that the people they have always idolized were actually the true corruption in the universe.

Honestly, the prequels are possibly the least understood work of art in human history.

>not posting the superior version

>Used his influence in the senate along with the dark side to help corrupt an ailing republic so he could eventually prop himself up as undisputed ruler of an Empire. Immediately undoes his own damage then sets about to do far more damage to inter-systems relations than the republic ever managed. Conscripting entire planet's militias into the Imperial Starfleet to enforce rule on high value planets while allowing less useful planets to wither without support
>Immigrated to Coruscant and took to grooming a man from childhood to betray and murder other members of his native religion.
>Worked with trade federation to destabilize his native land to reap war profits and build up his his political agenda backed by his religious belief that all infidels must be purged.
>Crime grew under the Empire's rule. Including on Coruscant. This is thanks entirely to Sheev's parasitic religion influencing his policy and destabilizing local governance.
>Promotes killing infidels and views all but people in his narrow minded religion as infidels.
>Not even his disciple in his religious cult felt he was capable of maintaining order, or that he had even accomplished it yet.
>Abused Anakin's bleeding heart by appealing to emotions like family and acceptance to get his religion of non acceptance to gain traction and corrupt and destroy sacred, ancient values of a native culture.
>Eventually the very nature of his backward religion betrayed him as his disciple of forty years finally had enough of his shit and murdered him.

Palpatine is literally a dindu sand nigger in a fancy hijab.