Idea

>feminists complain that women are sexualised more than men are in films

How about instead of un-sexualising women, which is lame and boring, we over-sexualise men to make both genders equal + make everyone happy?

Everyone likes eyecandy, after all.

Men are more sexualized than women, but sjw don't want to see it.

not really desu

There's a lot of male sexualization in film. You don't have to think too much, there's some actors who have a shirtless scene whatever movie he is in. People just don't care

You see shirtless men more often than shirtless women.

is that a man's or womans body?

i need to know what did i just fap to

that's not a masculine pose

triggered bitches form a line here back to /cgl/

>hyper feminine woman with feminine traits on one side
>in order to draw the parallel we'll redraw it with a sissy twink instead of a hyper-masculine dude because we secretly sexualize girly-boys

user pls

You have to go back

Things that are attractive in women aren't necessarily attractive in men and vice versa.

this pic is retarded, male sex appeal and female sex appeal are completely different. The reason you don't see depictions like that is because most women are turned off by men being shown in submissive, exhibitionist roles. It just isn't sexy to them. They want images of men as being powerful and dominant

Feminists are so lacking in self-awareness it would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic

>men and women pose differently

Really makes you stink

can anyone recc me some kino where men are hypersexualised?

Male full frontal and shirtless scenes are pretty common. Tits are rarer and clits almost never happens

how could a ripped man look that female?
must be the curves

>male sex appeal is the same as female's
Get out

fFUUCkkkin hell anyone know where i can find a female equivalent to this? not just generic muscle worship sluts but some close up zoomed in lathered up muscle rubbing??

Male sexualization is done differently, retard. Male sexualization is showing men in powerful (not submissve) poses and baring their arms and/or chest

He's flexing his abs

It's time to lose some weight user

thanks doc

Conan de Barbarian

I'm 130 pounds

I'm sorry to hear about your time in Auschwitz, user.
I hope you recover soon.

>feminists complain that women are sexualised more than men are in films

Women are designed by evolution to gripe and complain, but like the typical rightwing fool you interpret this at face value and attempt to engage in rational male-centric debate.

Are you asking for films with male fanservice? Because there's a lot

like...?

Seen it, good taste tho

scratch that, just weighed myself
I'm 140 pounds

I'm sad because I was 130 pounds 2 years ago

I had a friend who was 140 2 years ago. He's 180 now and most of the weight gain was muscle, lol

Holy fuck, Arnold was designed to pound pussy.

When you're muscles are so well defined you have the wash the lint out of your extra belly-buttons, you might have a problem.

desu if you weigh less than 200lbs you aren't a man, youre a bitch

Think of a buff actor and watch a non kiddie film with him. Big chance of having a gratuitous shirtless scene

>mfw I thought it was a /fit/ goddess and started popping a chub
That's what I get for not reading the OP first

the difference is men don't take it personally except that one time all the dickletts got insecure over Forgetting Sarah Marshall. That's how women respond nearly every time

really?

I could tell it was a dude from the thumbnail.

>not knowing what a grower is
havent you ever seen a dick before?

I don't know, his pecks kind of look like tits.

Who cares? You need to be really unmanly to care about things like that.

She's a virgin though not by choice

How is that supposed to make me feel any better?

where are her nipples

I don't get it. When I see a buff handsome dude I think "man I wish I looked like that" not "oh my god #fuckyourbeautystandards"

why can't women just admire more attractive women instead of being triggered by them?

Insecure small dicked man detected

If you guys aren't used to the sight of pecs, I suggest you start going to a gym. The difference is pretty substantial. Also a chick with muscles like that would be on roids so her tits would shrink and be nowhere the size of those pecs.

It's better for you to accept that you find man hot desu senpai

thanks doc

>sexualize women
That's demeaning
>sexualize men
That's just a male fantasy

I'm beginning to think these omen just want to complain.

why is Sup Forums filled with such easily triggered dicklets?

>tfw your boyfriend could look just like this but refuses to lift
Fuck.

because being attractive is their biggest asset

I'm starting to understand why some people decide to get so ripped.

All women are afflicted with envy. It's gotta be biological, women just instinctually become angry when in the presence of a more attractive woman. They even exhibit this behaviour when the more attractive woman is just a collection of pixels on a screen.

Why do women seriously not know about growers?

>high school
>dating this girl
>never fugged
>one day we are at theater and she starts feeling up my pants
>not really aroused but whatever
>she's going over that hard part of the jeans where the zipper is
>dont have the heart to tell her thats not my dick, just a crease
>break up
>tells everyone i have a microdick
>get so mad that everyone believes her I send dick pics
>im 6 inches which isnt anything impressive but definitly not a microdick
>everyone still makes fun of me

god i hate dumb sluts

>spared from this degeneracy for most of their lives
>suggests they subject themselves to a den of fags and retards

kek

how do they make fun of you exactly?

is it like "hey there goes joey microdick"?

>being physically fit is degenerate
ok neckbeard

it's not degenerate

it's just extremely homosexual

unless it's from actually having to do physical work to buy food

>tfw you will never make a bunch of Asian girl flustered and excited by showing them your enormous dick

>Making someone of a gender pose in a way anatomically suited to the opposite gender looks silly
Literally a joke from Ghost Busters. All you're proving is that men and women are different, not that one is treated "worse"
Also
>Implying sexualisation of fictional characters by consenting actors for entertainment is bad?

I need to see more penile in vaginal penetration in film for sure. Why hasn't anybody thought of this? It's a billion dollar idea right here.

literally every movie has sweaty men walking around topless
>b-but it's not sexual stop proving me wrong

Thats just a primitive male power fantasy that dumb apes like you think are "cool"

Being fit and going to the gym are two different things, Bruce.

I don't wear skin tight yoga pants 24/7 u dumb faggot

I'm gay and I got a little confused. That man boob looked a bit feminine in the thumbnail. Didn't get hard until I opened it

Actually. That kinda makes sense.
Manliness scale:
Buff due to your career and hobbies > King style chubby > 70s-80s lean and hairy > working out like a lady > fatty

>being physically fit is homosexual

ok neckbeard

they called me 'little man' at first but after i sent the pics it just changed to 'dick'. My name isnt Richard either.

working out is a hobby you skinnyfat uggo

I know some older dudes who were like your top tier when they were younger. Doing this really wore out their bodies. They are not enjoying themselves at a ripe old age of just 35-38. All kinds of physical problems, aches, back problems, etc. It may look manly to others but it's not good for you at all.

Explain how appearing shirtless for no reason is a power fantasy

Because we already do.

Women just get more jelly about it because they aren't as attractive as the woman on screen. Men don't naturally have such a strong reaction because biology.

TL;DR: Women are just mad that they've got different biological programming than men.

>lick lips
>wispers: "...nghhh...."

LISTEN THIS GUY
GENIOUS

>after I sent the pics it just changed to "dick"

Yeah but you know what I mean.
>oh, I'm gonna visit the gym and hang out with all the sweaty boys so people will think I'm pretty

Well yeah. That's why it's manly.

>Buff due to your career and hobbies

lmao, real life is not like anime, faggot.

>being infirm at a young age is manly

Are you a 13 year old girl?

I don't care so much about what other people think of me to fuck up my body when I'm older. Caring this much is otherwise known as "being stupid" or "having a low IQ". No thanks.

He's literally arching his back for a dick

>being this insecure and brainwashed

sad

Why are kids' comics so sexualized?? No wonder boys are all growing up to be faggots.

Not everyone works in IT, sweetie.

There's nothing wrong with having a small penis if you know how to use it.

Also, it's a beach. He was probably just cold. It looks normal size anyways.

dont worry, you'll get over this phase when you hit puberty

probably

Not everyone works as a professional twink sucking off Arabs in bars user.

Yes?
>work in a mineshaft until you can barely breath and move your upper body
>spend the rest of your time getting a belly while watching football and drinking beer
>die at the age of 50 because you couldn't stop smoking and combined with your coal lung it killed you

Well neither do I. I'm a fat fuck so I'm in the lowest tier and not very manly.

Very sad indeed.

thanks doc

thanks doc

>Even more selfish degenerate hedonism

These guys don't eat enough to get buff from their job.

Men are already sexualized a lot, but feminists pretend otherwise because they don't want what you want, OP.

They want all sex removed from media because it triggers them.

i know this is bait but i really really really fucking hate retarded hypocritical feminists i fucking hate them

this is a real cover

The only people who actually believe this are straight men. Gay men and straight women, the actual target audience for sexualised men, don't see it that way at all. So are they lying?

fuck you feminist whores

More women go to cinema than men for a reason. And it's not because of female heros.

It's nice that you can see the gender and orientation of the people posting here, really makes you think