Why does Hollywood hate asian actresses?

Why does Hollywood hate asian actresses?

Because arr rook same.

Because white women passionately hate asian women

because it's easier to just find an actual attractive white woman rather than some slant who needed 30k of work to look like one

they don't hate asians, it's just that asians can't act and they aren't useful for virtue signalling.

asian faces can't convey emotions like other races because their faces are so stiff and feature-less and asians don't have social capital in regard to racialized politics and multiculturalism which means there's no point to forcefully shove them into movies.

I love Sabina!

Lol, really makes you think

asians are basically white. They don't get lib points for hiring them. Also normies think they are too "weird xD"

face is a mess

Asians and niggers make me sick

The Jews fear the Samurai.

Asians have their own film industry and diversity only means blacks in western media.

>asians are basically white

They're right tho, she's really nothing special.

meaning they can't use them in their sjw narrative as easily because they are mostly successful and they don't look like white.

in social justice leftist ideology (the dominant ideology of the music, film, and news industries as well as academia) they are basically white

I'm okay with this bot because that girl is adorable

This

is it over for cuteana bros?

Asians have their own successful films industry and they're direct rivals with Hollywood, so that's why.

Also you don't really get minority points with casting Asians because they're even more successful than whites.

One other reason is that Asian males aren't seen as masculine or marketable enough to lead in a movie so they're mostly relegated to sidekicks or villains. Asian women on the other hand are hated by white women so they avoid casting them.

I'm not a bot

>Central Asians are Ching Chong Asian now
Goddamn, what's it like to live in a flyover state?

They are the least integrated race of people with whites (real integration, like friendships), and thus seem the most alien. They also tend to keep to themselves more than any other race.

I have a Jap wife and lived there so I know a bit about the mindset.

can confirm, got a chinese gf

Why post a hafu?

tfw no qt asian gf

iktf

>hafu
Source?

Will someone fuck the bottom right girl? if so, source.

who is this qt3.14?

Karen Fukuhara

Some ugly flat faced gook that all the stupid white people touch their dicks to.

Asians are not white, not even caucasoid, but caucasoids and asians are closer genetically than they are to blacks.

If they are "basically white", why was there an uproar when Scarjo got casted in Ghost in the Shell?

No one says they're white. The "basically white" part is about how they're viewed socially, not biologically.

Fucking idiot.

Don't call Asians white

It doesn't work in reverse.

Asians are basically white, whites aren't basically asian.

You have to enter the mind of a leftist.

Eh, I understood it the first time, you are taking your implications too far, you fucking idiot.

Fuck off, Gookmoot is the biggest Jew ever!

>THIS IS KUHTANNA
>SHE GETS MUH DIK
>HER EYES TRAP THE SOULS OF HER VICTIMS

She's not Asian though.

So much salt

Fuck off Bridget

fuck she's too perfect

Lol they are all ugly witches tho. Jealous as fuck.

White """women"""

t. Xu

>taking a niggers word as fact

You chinks are desperate.

White girls act ballistic when a guy likes an asian girl.

>listening to white feminists which have a history of using minorities as scapegoats to push their agenda

How can white "women" even compete ?