JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

ndtv.com/world-news/george-clooney-and-amal-clooney-ready-for-300-million-divorce-report-1636116
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PAY

Link pls.

Also, MY

ndtv.com/world-news/george-clooney-and-amal-clooney-ready-for-300-million-divorce-report-1636116

[citation needed]

You realize tabloids say this shit all the time, right?

ALIMONY

What a fucking retard.

Do these women plan this kind of shit from the beginning or is it just a happy coincidence when they divorce the guy for millions years down the road?

Why does every woman married to a wealthy man become a gold digger years after the fact (often in their 40s and 50s) and take the guy to the cleaners? Is it hormonal changes?

YOU

Welcome to the squadron, George.

He married a woman considerably smarter than him who's also a lawyer. It was bound to happen.

>Get married in 2016
COME ON

good, fuck clooney

KIKES RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME, K.R.E.A.M

well he is a retard.

Nothing on TMZ. Fake news.

>getting married being rich
>getting married at all

Literally for what purpose

Most of these guys are never home and cheat like crazy. It's not a surprise they get divorced.

imagine being a human rights lawyer who spends more time getting fucked in hollywood than advocating for human rights.

She's a lawyer, she obviously planned this.

He's going to get rekt.

Why do rich people still get married? this shit happens way too often.

he got married in 2014

Apparently the key to success is to find a completely normal woman. Supposedly it also helps if she's plain looking.

Women are just as selfish as men, but men are frequently too stupid to get ironclad prenups.

Remember when they pressured him for like 15 years to settle down?

LOL

he gonna go full JUST. the balding starts in 6 months

>George Clooney
More like George Clowny.

If they didn't get married the laws would just be changed that you have to pay your girlfriend alimony if you break up with her because she was accustomed to a certain lifestyle. This is on top of your bachelor's tax, proceeds go to women's only colleges.

1: Why is the american legal system so utterly cucked?
2: Why doesn't every single goddamn american sign a thousand prenups before getting married?

I think the judge can find a loophole around alimony anyway.

Didn't he insulted Trump?
The Trump's curse strikes again.

and he caved in. The fool caved in. Jesus christ

If she admitted infidelity it would not go down like that.

What's it like being a paranoid permavirgin?
Numerous states don't even have common law marriage, so if men were smart they would just not get married ever and keep their shit, even if they have a longtime girlfriend.

>2: Why doesn't every single goddamn american sign a thousand prenups before getting married?
prenups get thrown out in court all the time

>stay married to George Clooney for 2 years
>walk away with 300 mil

Good gig.

Welcome in the club, George

Brendan is in the other room

If the judge is a huge cunt, they'll throw it out and force you to pay up anyway.

He did. I believe it was 'He will never be president' and 'BORDERS ARE NOT REAL!!1'.

For real? Wouldn't that sort of defeat the purpose of a legally binding contract? What the fuck is wrong with your legal system?

That's not always the case. A guy I worked with a few years ago got cheated on and began the divorce process himself, but the judge said that because he filed for divorce he had to pay her, because she was willing to stay married.

>prenups meaning shit

lmao all those cucked JUST guys probably had one

Most likely complete bullshit, everyone knows George Clooney is gay and she's his beard.

I'd let George Clooney fuck me for 2 years for 300 million desu

Eddie Murphy warned us about this kinda thing...

That doggo is pretty alpha huh

Feelings are more important than contracts user, if the woman feels the prenup is unfair she will just cry and the judge will throw that meany paper away

This fucking retard married a fucking lawyer of all people.

He should lose all of his money.

It's okay, George, you'll get past it eventually.

literally no sympathy

Wait.

A quick google search says Clooney is worth 180 million.

How is she getting 300?

kek
i imagine them living in the same flat sleeping over an rusty mattress laying on the floor with their fridge full of cheap beer wearing bath robes

Jew me, sue me, everybody do me, all I want to say is that they don't really care about us.

I don't think anybody plans this. The divorce rate is already like 50%, and it's just a pain in the ass to be married to somebody like Clooney or Amal. It's the same reason why people in finance or corporate law get divorced a lot: they're stressful jobs where you don't have a lot of time for each other.

who give a fuck, the article could be bullshit too but who care
it's all about the JUST meme

Maybe she's rich as fuck and he's taking her money?

as a woman I don't think this is really that unfair. In marriage we're often expected to give up on a lot of things in order to "keep the marriage working", so we lose networking, job opportunities and income as a result. When the marriage ends, the man can usually continue on like nothing ever happened while we're stuck. Alimony is the remedy to that problem.

Sounds cozy desu.

These people are morons. A properly done prenup will never get thrown out. If nobody bothers to actually follow the guidelines for a prenup to be legally binding, it's their own fault.

gr8 b8 m9

OK, legit question. Why isn't murder/suicide more common in these situations?

As a fellow shitposting connoisseur, I don't think your bait is very good.

that's a spicy shitpost

Why the fuck these celebrities even get when married for when they know it surely gonna divorce and cost them millions

Why the hell is this acceptable in the US

>A properly done prenup will never get thrown out.
kek
i'm sure all those rich guys just have shit lawyers

arrogance.

Please show me some cases where your "rich guys" got their prenups thrown out.

paying alimony in retardedly high amounts is ridiculous. Alimony should be a base amount that provides enough for basic living and some expenses not so she can live in a $2mil house

doesnt matter how much he's worth, that's just the money she's entitled to because fuck you that's why
just look at what Brendan's gotta pay in monthly alimony to his ex, he doesn't make that in a year

counter my arguement instead of dismissing it just because it conflicts with your views on the matter.

If you can't do that, please refrain from posting.

like said
they think because they are rich and "talented" they can do anything without fail
especially those asshole a-lister that on tabloid 24/7

serious actors who don't need to have their faces on paper all the time having decades long marriage just fine

isn't she already quite wealthy?

how does this alimony even work, if two billionaires divorce, who pays?

Tell that to Brandon. He married a 5/10 regular woman when he was a 10/10 superstar and she still did the same shit to him and took him for all he was worth.

>who pays?
taxpayers

Alimony shouldn't be a fucking thing, we should expect of every adult human being that they are capable of fucking sustaining their existence in a first-world country. It's patronizing, really, to consider people so useless that they can't even flip burgers.

>tfw to intelligent to get married

married for

T W O Y E A R S
W
O

Y
E
A
R
S

>woman with a husband so rich that they have several servants and nannies needs money to support her lifestyle because "she was busy taking care of her kids instead of focusing on her career"

legitimately frustrating to hear about.

is that the best version? i was hoping for something more elaborate after that, i've seen that one a while and nothing better show up

Who the hell makes these?

if they didn't get married we'd have daily threads about how they're huge faggots. it's all our fault...

Alimony came about because women in the past were useless without their husbands. It shouldn't exist today since they can actually be independent but certain people* will never get rid.

what the hell are you talking about faggot

the picture obviously
it started with just a slightly bigger brain
than huge as fuck brain
then the brain became a throne for you to sit on
then that one with the elephant

intelligent people

let be real, Hugh Jackman got married and still be called a faggot most of the time

>Brandon

Is there not any sort of self reflection in the American judicial system that maybe they'd go
>Hmm, maybe there's something a little off about these whores filing for divorce and claiming half their husband's fortune after doing nothing but sit on their ass in their mansions for a few years
Like really, c'mon, now.

This is why you don't marry.

>tfw get so little respect people don't even bother to get your name right
JUST

I imagine them living in a foreclosed house and going to crazy underground boxing groups where they talk politics and like the same woman.

>after doing nothing but sit on their ass in their mansions for a few years

Tbh, she probably did more work as a lawyer in the 2 years marriage than clooney did in his entire life. The point still stand but i just want to point that out

the elephant and then the little spider pods were two separate additions

i can't see it... no, no, never mind. I once said something about the 'theoretical limit' of GigaNigga and I've been steadily proven wrong for over half a decade now.

Nothing yet, it'll happen.

stop it

why do you post this on every board?

what do you gain from spam?

>ironclad prenups

Don't exist

There's no such thing as an ironclad prenup. It just depends on how determined to get your money she happens to be and how cleverly you hid things.

Guys explain me something, should the woman get from the money man earned in the marriage period? why she should have share form the money he earned before the marriage?

Like Bale, or Hanx. Maybe being Orthodox Christian saved them?

It's the man's fault for being stupid enough to ignore the fact that prenups exist