What kind of movies does your girlfriend like?

What kind of movies does your girlfriend like?

it has a dick, doesn't it?

>it

Women can have dicks too you faggot

No man has a waist to hip ratio like that.

no dick but no face either

Is she asian?
This is like the first webm I've seen of an asian girl all week where she hasn't been torturing an animal

oh you know anything from disney, cant keep track of how many times she has asked me to watch Frozen before bed time.

Last gf I had in high school really liked all the harry potter movies, all the star wars movies (including prequels), and the twilight movies. And this movie the butterfly effect. It was pretty normie taste desu

>girls
>taste in movies

THICC
H
I
C
C

>girlfriend

user I....

She likes Wes Anderson movies. But has indifference to watching anything that's pre late 90s. Like if it's not a relatively current movie she has no interest in it for whatever reason so I have a hard time convincing her to watch classics with me.

>Likes wes anderson
>Won't watch classics

Disgusting.

Try and get her to watch The Shining. A lot of girls like that one because they enjoy Shelley Duvals performance.

Most Mark Ruffalo movies
Mama Mia
50 shades of grey
Harry Potter series

She likes Thor films because Loki.

She genuinely thinks they are good.

>girlfriend

I did manage to get her to watch that and she enjoyed it. We had a nice discussion afterward about it too.

If I get her to watch them she usually does like them it's just for whatever reason it's a hard time convincing her to just watch it.

Woman are FUCKING weird and contradictory.

Like getting a kid to eat a certain style of vegetables and they fuss about how gross it is. They try it and love/like it, but still whine about trying another vegetable the next day.

She grew up some ultra-orthodox branch of Christianity, so she's hardly seen any films older than a few years. She really liked Arrival and other movies she considered "immersive".

where did you find her?

Capeshit and Tim Burton flicks

Kill me now

bad luck famalam
My girl watches anything I tell her to and told me she really enjoyed No Country For Old Men

On the downside she is irish so I'll be having nonwhite children

>tfw no gf to watch capeshit and Tim Burton flicks with

>Big Fish
>Mr. Church
And I don't know the rest. I don't give the bitch that much of attention.

we mostly watch italian horror

Mostly pleb shit that needs you to "turn your brain off", plus the odd really depressing film. Not brilliant

think op's webm is of a asian lady, called kimmy
lot's of stuff on her every once in a while on /gif/

Irreversible
Megan is missing
Last house on the left

She has also gotten into The walking dead when season 7 started for some reason

>for some reason
Because is crazily popular now. Women are crazy for popular things.

that poor doggie

>2016
>being too insecure to enjoy the beauty of a trans girl

We mostly just watch cartoons, anime, and assorted animated films. Disney stuff in particular.

We also both like Star Trek (shows and movies).

We're also pleb ass capeshitters, so most everything Marvel.

Good Christ I know this feel so hard.

I broke up with this girl in particular, but damn if I don't know what that shit's like.

For Christmas we'be set a limit of £5 and a theme of 'something to watch while spooning'

What is essential spoonkino

my current ideas are either Black Christmas for something spooky yet also festive, or singin in the rain since it's extremely comfy

She was a hardware store cashier at my old job. Asked her to see Shin Godzilla a little after I left (she considered that one a comedy)

nymphomaniac

Where Eagles Dare. If she doesnt like that dump her on the spot.

My gf unironically likes Drive and unironically says I remind her of Ryan Gosling from it.
I'm gonna make it bros.

This is high quality memeage; I admire your craft.

Documentaries
Comedies
Disney Animateds
Anything pre 1970

Mostly horror movies but she'll watch most genres.
Kind of a mixed bag in taste. She likes a lot of garbage movies but also a lot of great movies. And it's not like she'll just watch anything because she dislikes a lot of bad movies too.
I'd say her biggest issue is she likes emotionally manipulative movies but I guess that's because she's a woman. She doesn't like capeshit at all, which is nice.

>tfw she used to think practical effects were silly but after being with me for years has entirely flipped on the issue and now appreciates even somewhat bad practical effects for their fun factor

Black Christmas is a fantastic choice, I'd stick with that

Last Tango in Paris and £5 of butter

she thinks of ryan gosling when you're fucking her

I do. My hips are fucking huge