Snyder is still intent on directing Justice League 2...

>Snyder is still intent on directing Justice League 2, but that movie has been pushed back to make room for Ben Affleck’s Batman stand-alone movie.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/zack-snyder-firming-up-post-justice-league-plans-last-photograph-954812

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why is this a bad thing?

So basically every hero gets cockblocked by batman. LOL. This cinematic universe is fucked. FUCK YOU SNYDER, FUCK YOU WB. IM DONE.

And?

People are more hyped for the Batfleck solo movie.

This. We get a Batfleck film and Snyder gets to work on something else for a change. This is great news.

They should do pic related.

It's funny
JL2 will probably not even happen and they will just keep making Batman movies

Snyder to deliver Afghan war kino.

>they will just keep making Batman movies
I'm okay with this.

They're going to shoot Snyder behind the shed right before shooting starts.

There's only so much you can do with old Batman.

Life's too short to let Zack Snyder direct movies

Cool the sooner we get the Batfleck the better. Also you shills told me Snyder wasn't going to direct JL2, I guess you got BTFO once again huh?

Let me guess: JL does fine, but not super duper $1.5+ billion success some people hope for. Instead, everything gets repositioned as Batman being involved in every other heroes' lives like Iron Man. And eventually Affleck will introduce a Robin and/or Nightwing so he doesn't have to work out as hard when he hits 50.

What is it about Batman that people don't get tired of? Is it because he's rich boy with daddy and mommy issues?

That or Bruce finds Terry McGinnis and spends time training him in the movies til Affleck gets too old and Terry takes over Batman in the movies.

Or The Batman also underperforms and they pull the plug

Because he is a complex, morally ambigious character with better villains than the rest of superheroes put together

>And eventually Affleck will introduce a Robin and/or Nightwing so he doesn't have to work out as hard when he hits 50.

They really need to introduce Nightwing, Red Hood and maybe Tim Drake.

Do you think the people making these shitty movies are as tired of making them as we are of watching them? I guess the money is just really good.

>as we
Hivemind much?

It's because he has a cool suit, cool villains, cool gadgets, cool car and he's cool as fuck, ya dingus. You might as well ask what the appeal of James Bond is while you're at it.

I can get behind this. The MCU is a dead man walking by now and the DCEU having an expiration date too makes me hopeful for a future free of capeshit

It's too early with Terry. Plus it takes place in a futuristic Gotham. This Batman will have to be slim.

Fucking rock. I hope it comes together.

Am i the only one that thinks this Batman looks very weird and fat?

So if Capaldi leaves Christmas 2017. Do you think Clara will have a cameo like Amy did for 11?