Does he still live with his mom or did his world peace show land him enough money to move out for a few months?

does he still live with his mom or did his world peace show land him enough money to move out for a few months?

Other urls found in this thread:

vapes.com/products/mde-presents-how-to-bomb-the-u-s-govt-preorder
dailycaller.com/2016/12/09/adult-swim-fired-me-for-supporting-donald-trump-heres-how-it-went-down/
youtube.com/watch?v=m6PFo3YwYn0
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/YqA-xzfU3CzLgRPhq_vrzg/
youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he needs to shave that bitch beard

fuck tim crydecker that old washed up faggot

they've reportedly earned ~$100,000 on the book, and he says he earned more selling books than the dosh he got from adult swim.

if the numbers are true then it looks like they might earn another 100K on the book since it's selling quite fast. if the numbers are true.

He hasn't lived with his mom since he was a teenager.
He has however freeloaded off fans.

explain

what book
100k? bullshit

I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE BRO

he keeps living with fans nearly rent free while he works freelance contracts

vapes.com/products/mde-presents-how-to-bomb-the-u-s-govt-preorder
if the numbers are true:
3000 books sold out, $35 a pop

obviously i don't know the the deal they have with the online retailer, designer etc etc, but still

>Born Samuel Whitcomb Hyde
>April 16, 1985 (age 31)
holy shit, I would have accepted his level of edgy autism if he was in his early to mid 20's but fuck man, you're in your 30's time to grow the fuck up.

proof

he was living with his mom at 26, making videos with her and basically annoying her like a teenager. hard to respect him.

im not clicking that

>Million Dollar Extreme’s show is gone, but our drive isn’t...Maybe we really are what Brett Gellman accuses whites of being: a virus. Viruses are durable organisms. They survive when their hosts die out, teeming and propagating in the darkness of the body, chuckling at the apocalypse.
dailycaller.com/2016/12/09/adult-swim-fired-me-for-supporting-donald-trump-heres-how-it-went-down/

So a guy saying he's going to continue his comedy shit is now "edgy"? When a smart analogy is now made to look dumb by the fucking idiots that make up most of the world today? Sorry that a person is actually talking with his brain and not just saying "lol ima continue my work"

why not

No one around here used to say shit like this. You visiting faggots are bandwagoning worthless fucks who should kill themselves.

sup sam

I read he was staying with some friend of his

look at this fucking redditor

Sup Forums how can you defend such obvious underaged redditors on your board?

eat shit, sam

>3000 books sold out, $35 a pop
>105k total sales
>this guy thinks sam is going to get anywhere close to retail price per book.
When its all said and done, he may make 10-15% retail per book.

lets see whats in the box

"i cant counter his argument so I will just say he is Sam himself"
For the record, I'm not sam. Go fuck yourselves.

here we are

you know what sam needs to do?

youtube.com/watch?v=m6PFo3YwYn0

Nah he's got a bitch chin

I hope he knows he's making AS feel better and better about their decision by the minute with his behavior.

i know you're upset for getting cucked by [AS] sam but it's time to move on

>When its all said and done, he may make 10-15% retail per book.
amazon takes 15%, i doubt vapes takes much more. probably less since they chose vapes.

plus they've sold out fast, with all the media attention and if they strike while iron is hot, they could push 3000 more.

>Brett Gelman accuses whites of being a virus

He's alternately said he's living in Pawtucket, RI and Fall River, MA. Both places are total shitholes but they're dirt cheap to live in. Plus close enough to get to Boston, NYC, and a bunch of other places on the east coast to do shows.

>amazon takes 15%, i doubt vapes takes much more. probably less since they chose vapes.
15% so you're down to 85% of retail right from the top. Then you've got printing costs, the publisher takes a cut, etc. etc. etc.

>publisher
you mean million dollar extreme? lol
>printing
printing costs are not paid in percentages, they've already paid that in advanced of course. as with design, some yuro hipster deal.

they're probs getting ~90% per book.

>the publisher takes a cut
They published it themselves you retard.

its taxes that will get their ass.

EY MAN I LOVE GOOBAS

>Have no health insurance
>Be fat fuck
>Probably has HIV from his homosexual lifestyle
>Support Republicans who want to repeal Obamacare

I don't get this

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/YqA-xzfU3CzLgRPhq_vrzg/

please, please see a therapist

Does anyone else feel confused more than anything on where they stand in the world? I enjoyed world peace, but voted hillary. I am for lbgt rights, but against taking away free speech. The right thinks i'm a cuck the left thinks i'm a nazi, and Sup Forums thinks i am 'le moderate meme fedora man'. I am not all that smart, but i try to self educate the best i can. I wish world peace was getting a season 2, but don't feel too pissed that it's not (patreon is a thing still right?)

Maybe this shit would be easier if i just played a bit more identity politics, but i really just wanna read hentai, make a moderate living wage.

Tldr: imgay

>voted hillary

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw

llmao he's losing it

MDE became bad when the campaign started. This is just sad.

>all these triggered hillary fags taking their frustration out on sam

wew lad

>unironically defending a retarded manchild
Eat a bullet.

who's this man? I don't even know, is a famous person or something?

yeah because there are so many hilary fags on Sup Forums.

He posts that picture in every MDE thread. He's an attention whore fishing for (You)s.