Which is the best?

Which is the best?

I like the one where it's Ripley on a spaceship with a bunch of people who act upon a mysterious (non) communication, which gives them good reason to believe that their may be alien life on a planetoid.

So Ripley and the crew set down on the planet, because they pretty much have to. Ripley's early extreme caution is derided by the crew, but she is quickly vindicated when sure enough, there's several different weird alien organisms and now they're killing everybody before you even know what hit you. So Ripley takes charge, but then things go even further south so the site is going to be blown up and the chase is on to reach the escape craft. Ripley goes back just in time to rescue a li'l critter that she cares about, escaping with no time to spare, kaboom. Then there's a lull and all seems well, but in a shocking reveal, it turns out that the alien has stowed away on the escaping craft. So ripley disappears behind a door, suits up, and blasts the creature out the airlock and into the vacuum of space. Now that the threat is finally, completely eliminated(?), Ripley can finally rest. The final shot shows Ripley sleeping in tube, with the li'l critter nearby.

That's my favorite of the two movies.

Aliens.

really made me think. You forgot the part where the corporate stooge betrays them and tries to kill Ripley

T2 > T1

ha ha ha wow, what a story mark

alien

aliens is garbage and cameron should be shot. not only that guess what aliensfags? newt is the worst character ever even worse than Rey. fincher was based killing that bitch

I liked 1 better. But I also so it when I was younger

Alien and it's not even close

Aliens is p bad

Aliens > Alien

If you disagree you are probably a teen.

This is probably an unpopular opinion but I always found the scene in Aliens where they discover the Xenomorphs crawling along the roof to be much scarier than anything in Alien.

Spoken like a true teenager.

I've only seen the 2nd one and I liked it

s-sorry Sup Forums

Alien.

>How do we stop it?
>You can't.

Alien.

>muh shooty shooty space marines

Fuck off.

Alien

It /is/ a very nice shot, and its delivery is well-paced in the context of everything else. The actor (Biehn) pivots his head, in extreme close-up to give the sense that these things are /right on top of you/, then WHOOPS ALIEUMS LMAO

The dark claustrophobia of that particular shot, its basic function as (yes) a jump-scare, and even its function in the story rhythm, are also equivalent to the Dallas-scare of the original film. In both cases, the company plant is eliminated just moments later, and the remaining survivors are making a mad dash for the exit, being picked off along the way.

Alien=Predator>Aliens=Predator 2>Alien 3>Predators=Prometheus>AvP=Alien 4>AvP 2

I love everything about the final scene with Dallas EXCEPT the jump scare. The way the Alien moves as it opens it's arms makes it painfully obvious that it's just a guy in a suit. The motions were too human, I guess.

Prometheus>Alien>Alien 3>Aliens:Res>Aliens

only film plebs will contest this

>Alien 4>AvP 2

Agreed. Some people argue this because "DUDE PREDALIEN" but, fuck man, at least Alien:R was *trying* to stick to the tone of the franchise, AVP:R was just a fucking teen slasher in modern suburbia.

Alien obviously.

Its a lot more rare of a movie. Aliens is different-ish but scifi action movies generally aren't as uncommon as what the first Alien was.

Aliens.