I'm looking forward to it

I'm looking forward to it

Who asked you anything?

The design of Aquaman is terrible. He's supposed to be blond. Instead, they made him look like Namor.

>The design of Aquaman is terrible.
Aquaman looks godlike
Flash and Cyborg design is terrible

where's the green nigger?

>Skeletor front and center

So am I, shame that triggers os many people

He looks nothing like Namor

Is that Khal Aquaman?

Truthfully, I'm only watching this because of Supes, even if he's in for like, 5 minutes. I don't really give a shit about the other characters.

>they made him look like Namor.
cause he has short hair and has asian features?

it will probably end up being worse than a good double episode from the fucking cartoon

you're fucking right that's khal aquaman

Wait, didnt superman died in the end of BvS?

This. The wonder woman movie looks better by miles. Her theme and minimal screen time in BvS was the best part of that shit-show.

Same. Cavill made me a superman fan.

>the only character of any appeal is Batman
>his character is basically useless amongst heroes with made up powers

It's funny, when I saw Man of Steel in the theater, it instantly reignited my interest in the character. I bought a whole bunch of comics the next day lol. Even a t-shirt with the MoS 'S' shield :)

Batman basically has super strength in the DCEU

>those dark colors
>those rough, clunky designs

Anyone else feel that it would be more fitting as a capeshit film if it followed the Marvel route and just went with light colors and sleek designs?

>Marvelshill detected

Get out.

Yea he did not sure if this is a new world or just not worried about continuity

Wonderwoman actor is shit tier.
Batman and Superman are both morbidly obese.
Flash looks retarded.
Khal Drogo got lost on set.
N3GRO who?

Nah he's probably hanging out in the fortress of solitude, waiting until people realize what a post-superman world looks like
There was an animated film titled Superman:Doomsday where a similar battle occurred, killing superman, only to reveal he was in hiding the whole time.

I should be far more excited for the first JL movie but here we are

thanks a lot Hack Auteur

Better?

but he was hiding in the coffin I thought? I dont know what to believe anymore

I have always preferred DC actually and think the Wondy movie has potential. But goddamn, couldn't the series lighten up a bit?

If dubs - DC lose.

Wondy a qt and I get curious about what preferences of women the people who think otherwise have.