"I don't see colour."

>"I don't see colour."
>audience gasps like she just called him a nigger

Would someone please explain why Americans are so disgusted by this phrase?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/76995932/#q76995932
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dunno but claiming that you don't see colour is retarded as hell. Also, talking about race as a whitey is a no-win situation because either you end up belittling racial issues or you end up being such an obnoxious libturd that even the minorities you're championing for would cringe.

Because it's a really, really stupid comment.

Neo/tv/

Nobody is offended by it. The show is cooked in a CIA backroom and the audience responses are planned out. The entire thing is a psy-op brainwashing operation in order to make the population believe what those in authority want them to believe. This is carried out by making the show appear to be neutral and in the moment, when in reality every single aspect of it is controlled in order to manipulate the average viewer into feeling and thinking a certain way.

Don't watch it. If you do, watch it scientifically in order to learn about the tactics and strategies of brainwashing used by those in control of your TV.

Who is that?

youd think hed be thanking whites everyday for them white genes that make him able to not murder and rape and do drugs constantly. what an ungrateful piece of shit

>You can't talk about race if you're white

Shut up racist

Trevor Noah

Is a bot making these? I see this thread a lot

whenever i hear that phrase, i get this flashback to tom cruise saying it to oprah

Shit sorry nigga, not redpilled enough for /polv/?

Niggers detected. Newsflash, nobody would give a fuck about your skin color if you would stop stealing, raping, and killing.

It indicates a certain blindness to lingering racial disparities in American society. It's trying to say "I don't judge people on their race" but it comes off as "I'm ignorant to the world outside my gated community."

Trevor Noah is fighting against the zionists

>color-blindness is racist
>racial realism is racist

Pick one.

wtf I hate white people now

This is the appropriate answer but you'll only get called a libtard and cuck.

What she meant was "I don't take people's skin colour into account when judging them". Which is as non-racist as you could get. But of course, because Americans are retarded, they take everything she says literally.

probably because they assumed she was full of shit.

which she probably was.

>the racial majority who oppressed the racial minority won't understand the discrimination minorities face

ftfy :^)

>if you're white your opinion is automatically invalid

Into the trash it goes. I don't listen to racists.

Trevor Noah is an unfunny nigger that should go back to south africa

>I don't see race. People tell me I'm white and I believe them because I'm not in jail.
Colbert was pretty great at his peak.

90% of what she says is inherently racist (whether she's intelligent or not to know that is irrelevant) so it's kind of crazy to hear her say that she doesn't even see color. It's like a lumberjack saying that he doesn't even know what trees are. It's bullshit, and in this context, insulting to literally everyone with a brain cell.

This is only half bait.

>if I act racist toward him he can't couterargue!

Literally every time. I don't know if you can get more pathetic than that

Half the US want nothing more than to take nigger dicks in all holes or are shitskins themselves and the majority of american Sup Forums posters are from that half

>Woman known for commenting on race
>Claiming she doesn't see color

She's full of Shit and you know it user

The girl, too... Though I wasn't sure who either were.

>St Nicholas
>Origins from Greek, Nordic, Byzantine and British culture
>Let's make him black

LOL

You know that you can, like, be part of the audience, yeah?

Who's acting racist towards who?

America is pretty much fucked. Half the country are attention seeking crybabies who want to turn the country into one big kindergarten where you can tell the police of someone says mean things.

And the other half are democrats. Also checkem.

>tfw latino
>voted trump
>wall soon so don't have to speak taco when ordering from mcdonalds
>am comfy and content while anti-american illegals getting deported
>meanwhile nigs still find something to bitch about every week

Natives are celebrating not having construction on some shitty little barren piece of land. Niggers had one of their own in the fucking White House. What more could they possibly demand?

>white
>racial majority
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because in America, it's not enough to be a cuckold. You have to be a cum eating cuckold.

>pls like me whitey ;(

This

The context is why she looked like a cunt.

Why do you keep saying nigga?

or as a whitey you can just admit 'I don't get it' - it's both true and the only reasonable answer.

not in my experience

probably because it's a commonly used term

It's kinda like Adolf Hitler claiming he loves Jews. When you devote your life to hatred, it's easy for peopel to dislike you.

Invest in greentext all you want. Doesn't answer my question as to why niggers are the most obnoxious animals currently infesting the US. At least Muslims only explode once and don't linger around for weeks.

Because it implies burying your head in the sand in response to a serious issue as opposed to staring it head on and figuring out what to do with it

>this thread again

You r/the_donald fucktard are just too stupid to realize your own stupidity is all

Also le saged your le thread
lelelele

counter-sage

LOL that image. Coal digging idiot.

Its a great boom for smaller malls that still have white santas since people will travel to get a white santa

Because it's not true. The first thing you notice about a nigger, gook, or other subhuman is that it's not white.

Didn't you learn why from your first thread?

dubs for truth

i'd kill a white child for a BBC

Everyone ITT:

How is it retarded? Race shouldn't even matter. I don't give a fuck what colour or race someone is, just as long as they're not a dumb retard.

>talking about race as a whitey

What white race are you referring to anyway? Anglos? Celts? Nords? Germanics? Mediterranean? Ashkenazi? I guess non-white people can't tell, blinded by racism as they are :^)

I'm not a vet or a senior tho

>My mom collects stupid ceramic Santas from Dillard's
>Has probably a dozen overpriced Santas
>Accidentally got a black Santa
>Literally a repaint of a white Santa
>"Eugh. I'll give this one away to a black family"

You aren't wrong

Vets are covered medically. My dad was honorably discharged in the 70s and they took care of all of his medical needs until he died.

you sonovabitch

Wow. A actual thoughtful and appropriate answer on Sup Forums. - Golf clap ...

Not necesarily user, the VA is really inconsistent.

It's both. That's America for you.

Democrats plant these people purely to make them look stupid and themselves better by comparison.
Shame this tactic doesn't actually work considering your current president.

Americans are not disgusted by this.

Retarded libfags who have no sense of humor, subtlety and or logic are disgusted by this.

>Black Lives Matter
>I agree. All lives matter.
>RACIST!!!!1

I dick on time niggers latch treasure sex natural consider all christopher answers all standing with Veng around the sun revolving

Let's make a movie about MLK with a white actor playing him. Do you think they'll see the problem people have then?

All life is precious

>movement is specifically focusing on police violence towards blacks
>lelelel all lives matter XDDD :^)

I hate BLM but come on mang.

I love when people say this because it shows how reactionary and shallow people can be about black issues. I mean you literally are a racist so I just don't know man.

>fictional character
>throwing a fit over nothing

Please go back to /r/communism. Or get people less sloppy to come over here.

Because now merely not seeing color and judging people by the content of their character not the color of their skin is seen as racist. If you don't see color, how are black people gonna get their gibs (affirmative action, welfare, etc.)? If you judge people by the content of their character, you end up with a negative impression of the average black, and that's just not allowed. "I don't see color" would have been an extremely radical thing to say 50 years ago, but today, the Overton window has shifted, and that previously antiracist sentiment is more or less reactionary today. Now the correct response isn't to judge someone based on the content of their character not the color of their skin. It's to judge them based on the color of their skin, only now black skin means you're blameless, and white skin means you should feel guilty.

>forgetting that in two of the three prominent cases the """victims""" were commiting crimes

The only one with a leg to stand on was the I can't breath guy.

Who cares?

>race is a social construct
>whites should be ashamed of themselves

Liberals, everybody!

Pointing out the bullshit with your argument doesn't mean I endorse the opposite argument matey.

Of course you reply. You "5-10" people need to use finer tools.

Not talking about the veracity of the movement as much as the meaning behind it user.

>movement supposed to be against police violence
>loot and steal while getting shot by whitey
>das racist

dumb coons

Doesn't matter

So long as that's what people perceive, that's why it's opposed. Half of why people find BLM annoying is because those faggots never actually explain this and when they do, they resort to accusations of racism. Just look at the two retards that interrupted Bernies rally.

So long as idiots like that are the face of a movement, of COURSE it will fail to win people over. People don't take kindly to being insulted. Shocking.

She was joking you retarded fuck. Why does the left pretend not to get jokes when a conservative says them.

She doesn't comment on race shithead. How the fuck are you supposed to refer to a group like BlackLivesMatter without referring to race? She didn't bring it up, dingus.

My grandma always told me to never start a fight, but god damn can this broad finish one.

No she wasn't

>claiming that you don't see colour is retarded as hell

That's not what the phrase means you fucking idiot. Saying "I don't see colour" is not saying "I literally cannot tell if someone is black or white" or saying "I can't tell traffic lights apart". It's saying "I don't give a shit if someone is black or white, I will judge them on their own individual merits"

There are only two options here:
1) You know this, and are just trying to make people look racist when they're not, and thus you are a complete asshole
2) You don't know this, and are literally retarded
Either option isn't good

Except MLK is a real person you fucking retard

>movement is specifically focusing on police violence towards blacks
Explain blm in countries other than america.

Except she does comment on race.

In Kappernick's protests of police, he never mentions race. But when Tomi started ranting about it, all she brought up was his race. She's a hypocrite and a liar.

He was white in the fiction

Maybe we should cast Black Panther as white and see how niggers react

"Millennial" is not a label, it's a descriptor. Her age bracket makes her a millennial. It's not a label like "feminist" or "alt-right" or "conservative" or "liberal". It's a description of her age, just as "female" or "blonde" are not labels.

More to the point, it's a fucking joke, since it's very well known that millennials love being labelled and being ideologues far more than any other generation. I'm a millennial too after all, but odds are so are you

Better question- niggers have poisoned America with their savage urban culture and destroyed numerous cities from Detroit to East St. Louis to Camden to Baltimore and so on.
Why does anyone value anything they say or do anymore?
Their greatest contributions to America are tall men who can play keep away really, really well or men who can run fast with a ball.
We're talking about a people who are so trash that they make illegal aliens preferable.

>americans

Try retarded leftist Americans.

>race mixing
>normal

Nice one, kike.

It's one of the things from the logical side that I don't understand. I guess it's not meant to be taken literally, but there should be a better phrase out there that's closer to what they mean. Like "I don't judge people based on skin color or appearance."

Maybe he's a white guy with a tan, you racist!

most of the american left is no longer liberal.
they are now post modern leftists.
race, and color are the fundamental concerns of post modernism.
thats why identity politics are so rampant in the american left right now.
so someone goes onto a postmodernist show, and tells them that identity politics are fucking stupid and destructive (an objectively true statement).
a crowd of people that live their entire lives immersed in identity politics is going to completely lose their shit.
she dropped a massive truth bomb that threatens to destroy not just their entire world view, but their entire mode of thinking.
they know no other way to respond.

Wait what are you saying about santa

It isn't the phrase itself, though it's a pretty dumb thing to say on its own, it's that the phrase often heralds a pretty ignorant statement or observation. It's a more recent "I'm not racist, but..." where the following statement is almost always something at least mildly racist.

>You "5-10" people need to use finer tools.

???

Because it is disgusting. It's a phrase white "people" use to excuse their unconscious racism.
They need to recognize that seeing color is an important step in recognizing their privilege.