Who is he supposed to be?

Who is he supposed to be?

Dat boi

Nhonho

this is the first time I ever saw some who looks like that its so gross I threw up

I feel so uncomfortable watching it

Fat best friend. Do.you not understand tropes?

*What is he supposed to be.

I can't tell some fat brown blobby creature. A prime example of the pure evils of miscegenation and diversity.

I should also add that I usually have a very keen eye for race, it being the main way that I judge people. In this case, as increasingly I find generally, I truly cannot place any pure ethnic heritage. Is this the future face of humanity?
Thousands of years of beautiful stories, not just of the European civilizations who have driven almost singlehandedly the growth of mankind, but even those cultures in far distant lands. Is this their legacy? Some hideous brownish creature? Please dear Lord can the day of the rope come soon. We need to purge our lands of these parasites.

harry osborne

He looks Hawaiian. Their like Pacific Islander Asians.

his face looks computer generated fucking kek ahahahahan

jajaja

Mary Jane

Negro ugly is not a new thing

Harry

/ourguy/

Wow, racist much bro?

me on the left

>fat
>ugly
>not even funny

THIS is who we should cast in our billion dollar franchise

He looks half abo half spic. All he needs is some polish and kike blood and he'd be the ultimate subhuman

Hung Lo Nguyen

who's the guy next to tom and why isn't he playing flash thompson?

by his name THIS is who actually suposed to be, no idea how are they gonna pull it off

because that's not very progressive user!
also he's his boyfriend

>Polish

Polish is white you dumb bastard. Billions of shitskins in the world, and you demonise a fellow white. You miss out niggers, arabs, indians, and gooks in your list, but mention Poles. YOU are the true kike, or at least have been totally brainwashed by Jews as to fracture the unity us whites must have in the face of the sea of brown hordes.
You really are a fucking moron, got get blown up by a muslim or murdered by a nigger, then critic a European group. Moronic bastard.

t. polish subhuman

Actually refute my points nigger-loving muslim-hugging gook-fucking indian-subbing piece of traitorous garbage.

guy looks like he's been goblin twinkies.

he's a SEA you dumb fuck. you "have a keen eye for race" but haven't seen anybody from the Pacific Islands apparently.

retake geography. you need it.

he's chinese.

It is a sad sign of things to come. Remember, just this year non-white births in USA officially overtook white births. And remember how many spics get included in the white birth count anyway.
Welcome to Brazil indeed - you wanted a melting pot - enjoy

Dat fat asian sneaker head

He's probably not even acting either that's just how he is.

Hey bud, why the FUCK is he in America? That is the real question. He belongs in a little jungle, perhaps a savannah, not the civilizations built by European hands. I want to tell him 'go home, little monkey thing, back to the forest, go home, where you belong'.

Huh. Nobody has actually answered.

His name is Ned Leeds. Little in common with his comic version. He's more like Ganke Lee in all but name.

>His name is Ned Leeds. Little in common with his comic version. He's more like Ganke Lee in all but name.

I think he actually is Ganke Lee, the characters were given pseudonyms, for example the swarthy Mary-Jane actress was originally claimed to be playing a character named Michelle.

She originally was playing a character named Michelle. Turning her into MJ and the lobby boy into Flash was apparently a late-in-production decision that they might be backtracking on due to negative reaction.