Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of Westworld?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of Westworld?

P good t b h f a m

solid 8/10 show

I enjoyed it, but there is a lot of fucking problems with it.

Best new HBO show in a couple of years

I thought it was great. Excellent performances, interesting characters and setting.

Boring

good show teetering on greatness a la Boardwalk Empire

Nothing new and feels dated. 6/10

remove all niggers, except Bernard(Arnold) and you got a 10/10 show

There were like... two other black people in the whole show

Good stuff, not overly deep or up it's own ass but still some nice (albeit dark) philosophical themes.

it was shit

good show, everyone that doesn't agree is a pleb

the finale was much less satisfying than I hoped it would be

And one of them(Maeve) almost ruined the show

Just waiting for Season 2 so we can see the shrink ray in detail in Sengokuworld

She had the table turned on her though which was nice.
"Free will" this *grabs dick*

Reddit-tier garbage
Appeals to those who fancy themselves interested in 'intelligent' media but are nothing more than dilettantes

>maybe if I accuse everyone of being from Reddit they won't notice I'm from there

Good show, solid performances by, yes, oh my god, my salts, women and color folk. Overall entertaining.

Well, Prof. Smarties. What do you consider a show worthy of your portentous intellect?

this

Pretty good. Ending didn't do the show justice.

I thought it was mediocre

Nothing made sense if you think about it for more than 10 seconds

There was absolutely nothing new or original, every single thing has been done countless times over

Was just not impressed.

Best sci-fi of the year and GOAT Scifi Western

quads have spoken

finished it today, the show is meh and the last episode was way too long and too convoluted. I started to dislike the show after those dumb-ass engineers became maeive's slaves for no reason. I probably wont watch season 2 unless they go to samurai world.

Star Trek Enterprise, you plebian.

Retro nerd != smart

Holy quads man

Sengokuworld, you pleb

I read (on Sup Forums) that the asian scientist dude was supposed to be an autistic downie fuck in the script, but they just cast a normal dude but didn't change his actions.

yeah, made for some real WHY WOULD YOU EVER moments for sure.

okay way to kill time.

It had a lot of great moments but like a knot made entirely out of loops, when you pull on it, it disappears.

basically, you could skip episodes 3 to 9 and not miss a fucking thing

4/10

Mediocre character writing, major arcs that go absolutely nowhere, takes itself way too seriously for the subject matter

The actor could have gotten his shit together, the directors could have made him do it. Plenty of normal actors can play an autistic fuck if the role demands it, but that asian dude just stood there with a stupid look on his face for the entire season

You could skip episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 as well, and instead go watch literally anything else

Enjoyable overall. Magic Maeve and Cuck Felix was annoying.

Shit.

It would have been much better if they had spent more time actually developing Dolores' development of consciousness or exploring the concept of what defines consciousness. There were a few decent dialogues with Ford along those lines, but it would have been a much more interesting central focus rather than focusing on setting up a few twists.

but he did look like an autistic downie fuck