Hey, Vasquez have you ever been mistaken for a man

Hey, Vasquez have you ever been mistaken for a man

>have you ever been mistaken for a man

in the pipe 55

They were fucking right?

Very obscure factoid: she's the same actress that played the foster mom in Terminator 2.

You're a big Gal.

And the Irish mom in Titanic.

Post yfw you realize Vasquez and Connors mom from Terminator 2 are the same actress.

>((((GOLDSTEIN))))

Wut, I thought she was Irish or Latino!?

yup also played Vazquez in Aliens

KIKES
RULE
EVERYTHING
AROUND
ME

She actually auditioned for Aliens as a latina first. I think I heard this in the quadrology extras. I found this to be fucking hilarious. Also, the extras are worth it to pay for the thing. Has 2 discs, one featuring shit for each movie and another with general stuff (iirc, I was drunk when watching them). Both are dvds I think despite buying the bluray version.

SCHEME
FLEECE THE GOYIM

She could be one of those "pretend jews" like Whoopi Goldberg.

Do you think Cameron feels guilty for making a Jew into one of the most well known latina characters in film? Which is why he cast Michelle Rodriguez in Avatar as Not-Vasquez?

*pushes glasses up nose

Both discs are Blu-ray. The features were produced during the SD era.

SHEKEL SHEKEL
OY VEY

Aliens? Is that by the guy who directed Terminator 2?

Post more Vasquez pics you cucks

>She auditioned as a latina first
Are you saying she re-auditioned later as a non latina? Or that Vasquez isn't a latina character?

Genuine question

Hey, Vasquez have you ever been mistaken for a redditor?

wtf!

She (a jew I believe) wanted a role, the name was Aliens, and she dressed up like a latina to try to get the role. Seems plausible cause iirc several movies were made about illegals around that time.

K
R
E
A
M

what did user mean by this?

God I fucking hate Tumblr. Look at this shit, this might as well be a fucking still image.