>SiREN.2016.DVDRip.x264.AC3-GLY[PRiME]

Thread Part 2

The I LIKE YOU girl from VHS has her own movie.

No HD version yet, but it's still worth a look.

me on the left

Best thread continues

Do we know for sure that an HD version is coming?

Nah. There's a chance the movie was filmed in standard definition and will only be released on Blu-Ray, considering it is the year 1998 right now.

why is she the best?

and why does my heart hurt?

so what does lily do with the men she flies off with?

I can't determine any continuity between Amateur Night and Siren, I think it's a soft reboot

Because in both cases she seems to be looking for a guy to... keep.

Yes. There's a Bluray date in the future. It's just that nobody has ripped the HD VOD version. Somebody was able to rip the raw DVD hence why we have the copy we have.

I think amateur night comes after. It's the only way it'd work. So does she eat them? Fuck them to death? Collect men in some succubus dimension?

according to earrings dude they mate for life

okay then so it's just a reboot

She mates for life

She finds a man

Takes him

Breeds him

Love him

And kills anyone that threatens him/her

And she will NEVER be yours

Is this from the new season of mr robot?

MONSTER GIRL GENERAL

MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

COME ON YOU FUCKING LITERAL SEMEN DEMON

I HAVE THE SEMEN
PLEAS BE MY GF
PLEASE

WAIT
WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
I LOVE YOU

>ywn raise demon girl children with lily

life is seriously fucked up

I think I figured it out.

The epilogue takes place at least a year after the finale of the film - it's Eva and Jonah's anniversary. Jonah was Lily's soulmate, but she saw how much pain she was causing him because of her nature and because of Eva, so she TRIED to let him go. She went out searching for a substitute, leading to the violence in V/H/S. But as the year wore on and she failed (and definitely killed her "like" from amateur night) Jonah's absence pained her more and more so she returned to reclaim what was hers.

I want to be her mate for life

why does it hurt so much lads?

It's an entirely standalone story that just features the same character. There is no continuity and it isn't a reboot. They just made a feature-length film out of the character because she became sort of popular.

Who else hopes this becomes a franchise?

well if you keep pirating it there won't be.

i'm actually going to buy it once the bluray comes out

there are some things that you just have to support

Reminder that Eva and Lilith.

Deepest lore.

Because you realize she will never forcefully take your semen from you

Stop shilling this gay fucking movie.

This movie is GOAT, she will never like you.

I don't like this guy. Anyone else here who doesn't like him?

I guess naming the guy Adam would be too on the nose huh

Life is suffering.

"She mates for life" gives no guarantee as to the duration of the guy's life

I agree, Anonymous. Fortunately for us, however, we can escape into a world of fantasy where cuter-than-human females want to have sex with us all the time.

it can also be interpreted that she fucks men to death

If my short life is filled with her breeding me for demon children sign me the fuck up

Life is suffering anyway, might as well go out as her sex slave.

just tried to watch this movie, jesus what a fucking steamer

>she will never ride you while milking your prostate with her tail

The story is shit but the waifu is A+

And if you say differently I'll end u

I don't like you.

>the story is shit
It's basically Twilight gender flipped and with much bloodier dismemberments it's great

splice was better if you like this kind of stuff. idc about this girl

This girl is better than the Splice girl.
She's much more endearing.

I just want her to like me lads.

Splice sucked because bad end for Dren

I remember seeing some dorks frantically crowding her in a movie theater one time, getting hover-hand selfies. She looked uncomfortable and her friend looked mortified.

She "mates for life" and if the movie is any indication, she's really doesn't give much of a shit about his health and well being so I'm betting they don't last long.

the splice monster girl/boy wasn't cute though

>tfw really uncomfortable being touched or close to people
>tfw Lily's monster form is less frightening to me than a regular girl

>She looked uncomfortable
You mean she didn't like them?

So why does she want a mate? They make children? Are they succubus children or half human half demon? Or the girls are born succubuses and the boys human?

Yes.

Do you think Lily would love her human children as much as her succubus children?

Obviously if she has a girl it's a succubus and if she has a boy it's a succubus (male)

*incubus

She's a siren, not a succubus.

What's going on in this thread?

Guys she's a siren

AKA the people that lure sailors to their deaths.

Thats why she sings so much and makes people hallucinate

IDK why she wants a human mate to breed with though but I only know i want to be it

Would you??

she might be a siren but clearly siren are succubi

It would be very rude not to if she wanted it.

nahhhhhhh lily is qt pie

I didn't like how it left a lot of shit unexplained. There was an opportunity to go into a little more detail with all the other attractions in the house but they just kind of skimmed over it. I mean I know it's focused on her but I was a little disappointed. What was with Elliot saying he killed her? I realise that the leeches contain memories or something and she said it was his but she could have just been fucking with him.

Id watch a movie based around Nyx tbqf and his gathering of assorted demons for his whorehouse.

Lily is a qt, only Eva is above her.

Blocked aortic valve from all the crap you eat.

Stop being mean.
I don't like you.

crossover when

They could both fight over the same guy

But then team up when he's kidnapped by a tribe of bloodthirsty mole women in an underground city

I want to fuck that octopussy.

With special cameo from pic related.

>I didn't like how it left a lot of shit unexplained. There was an opportunity to go into a little more detail with all the other attractions in the house but they just kind of skimmed over it.

Yeah, I definitely wanted to see all the other crazy stuff in there. And what's up with all the cripples. I feel like they had to pay in body parts rather than memories for whatever reason and just couldn't stay away. Maybe they were out of useful memories or at least out of ones they wanted to give up.

>What was with Elliot saying he killed her? I realise that the leeches contain memories or something and she said it was his but she could have just been fucking with him.

The leech he drank contained a memory of someone murdering someone else. But it's not like the harry potter pensieve shit, with this it seems like you experience it vividly and then it's indistinguishable from your own memories. So you know logically that it can't be you but now you remember experiencing it as clearly as anything else you've experienced and you feel whatever the person who actually experienced it felt. So I'm guessing a part of him was horrified but a part of him probably enjoyed it because the one committing the murder enjoyed it. He wanted to go back for more.

>Id watch a movie based around Nyx tbqf and his gathering of assorted demons for his whorehouse.

For sure.

>They could both fight over the same guy

nice

I recently finished a play with one of the actors in the Amatuer Night segment. He was a fun guy.

GAYYYYYYYYYY

There was some legitimate filmmaking in this movie

Little touches like the shadow of her wings emerging as she flies away was 100x more convincing than any onscreen effect could have been

And I loved the shot where they find the bloody footprints on the floor - then on the wall

>no semen demen gf

I'm too drunk to react
I am sad

bump

Looking for suggestions on other monster-girl movies, currently in the process of watching She Creature (2001)

>reality vs 2d

>7 vaganias

>maybe more

Any sex scenes?

just finished it. Loved it - great fun and lived up to the hype

Imagine.

WTF, there was almost no nudity in this. The short had pussies, tits, butts and penises throughout. Did they think this movie could go mainstream and be a success? Is thay why they toned down the nudity?
Also the short had much better effects. The girl is great as a lilith but they could have done much better.

why is he being such a beta

>tfw I'll never watch VHS 1 in theaters again

She purrs when she sleeps

:3

A succubus is just a female demon. The sex demon thing was something made up later. So if the siren is a demon it's still a succubus, and she'd still fit the sex demon role anyway

Them being 'sex demons' has been established since the medieval ages.

If I'm not mistaken in original jewish mythology they were just female demons. Christians retconed and made up a lot of shit in the middle ages

>A cutie Succubus will never like me...

What's even the fucking point in going on living?

That was a good film.

I imagine they totally butchered using that foreign language though.

Spring.

I don't like you

I like her

>I SHOULD'VE ORDERED THE VEAL

just like in my japanese eroges

>make movie about psychotic flying cannibal rape monster
>she's actually the protagonist because she rebels against the patriarchy
hehe thanks feminism