"I haven't had any character development since Season 4 and the 'If Daryl dies we riot' meme died in 2013 yet the...

"I haven't had any character development since Season 4 and the 'If Daryl dies we riot' meme died in 2013 yet the writers still keep me alive for misconceived fan service."

The only character I could believe actually being alive though

"I'm still in this show because a bunch of fangirls and boys find me hot and cool but I'll be gone the moment I start showing my age on The Walking Deadâ„¢ airing Sundays at 9pm EST on AMC"

>plot armor: the character
>'the only character I could believe actually being alive though'
never forgetti the zombie shield in Season 4

Like I said, this isn't 2013 anymore

People only care about Rick, Carol, and Negan now.

Nah I agree plot wise its dumb.

I meant in a general Zombie apocalypse sense, hes one of the few people I could see surviving fairly easily.

Killing Merle was a mistake

He should have been a recurring character sort of like Morgan was in the first few seasons. They would've met back up with him at Terminus then they'd go to D.C. together then he'd fuck off doing his own thing.

Those are honestly, the only characters worth while to me right now. Well other than Rosita and Maggie.

him, morgan, michonne, and prime carol would be unstoppable without the deadweight characters holding them back

this but also carl
if only for his potential to become a death machine
i know it'll never happen but if darylsluts get their misguided dreams then so do i

This

Killing Merle and Red. Literally the only interesting characters on the show.

THIS SO FUCKING MUCH

a pill popping racist hill billy is the perfect character especially with old mate Trump coming into power

Also I don't have a fucking clue why people find Daryl attractive, he is a boring quite beta bitch boi

Abraham was my favorite character. I knew Glenn got killed by Negan in the comics so when he killed the first member of Rick's group I assumed that's who it would be. I was shocked and upset when it was good ol' Abe.

Plus we share a common taste in jackets

Killing Merrle wasn't a mistake, they can't afford Rooker.

Exactly. Now they just have a bunch of faceless redshirts and boring, lifeless main characters.

Spoilers for midseason finale out yet?

Does it end on, "Just wait until you see what I did with your son..."?

Do people actually like Carol? She makes no sense. Her morality flips end over end for no apparent reason and I cannot buy her as a badass operator at all. I couldn't stand her in season 1 and I can't stand that she's still alive in season 7

gotta remember that there is a large female audience for the show and a lot of them think they relate to Carol

>Her morality flips end over end for no apparent reason

That's pretty much every character.

I actually dig Morgan's arc of morality

Yeah I know but jesus Christ she's the worst. If they kill her off they'd still have Michonne (who is also pretty much unbelievable to me but much more tolerable as a character) and Rosita (for now???) and they're both way better

You guys really underestimate middle aged women. There are a ton of mothers out there that will drop the show if their redneck dreamboat dies.

It's because their switching carol and michonnes story arch from the comics
Where michonne is in place of Andrea

Nah. Pretty much just Carl and his lady. Negan. Morgan to an extent. Burnt face cuck as well. Don't really want to see anything happen to Judith.

Rick and the rest of them can fuck off. Especially Maggie. Fuck her

I read the first hundred-ish issues of the comics and didn't recognize that. Granted its been years. Can you give me the run down of how they played out in the comics?

Forgot to mention that I don't give a shit if Deryl dies. I actually kinda want him to die since the outrage would be delicious. The problem is AMC will never do it because they're run by boring assholes who only care about money.
Are you an AMC exec? They could very easily afford Rooker, he's a small character actor not Robert De Niro. AMC need to stop being such greedy assholes and increase the show's budget. It's by far their biggest cashcow but they treat it like shit. I wish HBO had bought it, HBO has a very spotty track record when it comes to hiring writers but they aren't penny pinchers.

>COROOOOOL
>WE GOT TO DO THANGGS
>THIS IS HOW IT IS NOW
>WE ARE THE WALKING DEAD
>THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE MESSED WITH US

Next level dialogue

After her flip, a lot of people turned on her. Same with Morgan. People are easy to sway.

>Maggie
The most annoying character since Lori.

he's like a beaten wet dog now

>adding prime carol
>No prime Glen with +2 Luck modifier
>No prime Rick with +3 Leadership skill & +5 bloodlust
Alright, buddy.

this

Rick as been switching back and forth since season 2

Just drop this bitch ass nigga serie like I did.

tfw no uncle negan to make you feel better about yourself

The show blows ass

*kicks ass

I love Carol desu senpai

She is one of the few "badass" women in media these days that make sense. She wears her scared housewife look like a disguise for her ruthless half- psychotic demeanor. She isn't twice as strong as a man or even as good with guns as Andrea in the comic, she just stabs people in the neck when they least expect it. Plus she is the only one except Rick who has decent character development since season one. She's the only interesting addition to the cast the comic doesn't have.

Who's ready for Spencer to get gutsy on Sunday?

carol da true mvp

>Carol

No

1st episode, last episode

>it's a Negan slows walks around and smilingly threatens everyone for 2/3 of the episode episode

>running out of Ricks to post

What happened to that Jesus guy

When he was first introduced you guys were all hyped as fuck but he's not done anything