He's not funny

He's not funny

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3929048/She-couldn-t-stop-crying-Hillary-Clinton-inconsolable-losing-election-Donald-Trump.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But he is fired

it doesn't matter

he triggers libcucks and we gotta support him

also you are probably too stupid to get his humor

>what is anti-humor

He's not supposed to be funny, that's the point.

I liked the skit where they abducted Mark Zuckerberg.

Kys

No.

they're pretty funny sometimes
it really is just like Tim and Eric where it's about 13 minutes of shit but 2 minutes of gold that convince you to keep tuning in

yeah he is

No he's not.

fucken faggot

I agree.

i think he tries extremely hard to be funny, in that he doesn't try at all to actually be funny, but rather just go the tim and eric route and just do whatever comes to his head and films all of it.

i like what he stands for, sure. but he's not funny at all. i've laughed a few times at world peace, but literally only at parts where charls was on screen.

>that pic
max kek

i think its nice how much everyone talks about him even though he only had a show for one season and it wasnt very good

what do you guys want to talk about now that theres no more episodes doesnt really seem like much to talk about

maybe make another thead

>we

>i-it's funny because it's not funny!

gets the old noggin joggin

buy his book!!!!

For u

t. tim cuckdecker

in case this one gets delted

I really really like most of the bits and it's sad that most of the people who agree with my are poltards. He's the only one going against mainstream comedy. I'm tired of dipshits who think stuff like Eric Andre or Bret Whatever are groundbreaking or avant garde

He is, though. You're just jealous, because you're a lazy, stupid nobody, and it hurts when ordinary-looking people get the success you want but are too dumb and unambitious to earn.

I'm not even much of a fan, his show makes me so uncomfortable. But he is very funny. So is Eric Andre, who I won't watch, because he's a liberal faggot. But he's still funny.

love this guy
Williamsburg Fashion

>it's sad that most of the people who agree with my are poltards

He invited that crowd and he's pretty obviously a white nationalist. Not that there's anything inherently wrong with being proud of your race, but he's acting like he has no clue why going full Sup Forums wouldn't raise red flags for some people.

He isn't but he's /ourguy/ so we have to like him.

/this goddam obsession with Sup Forums on Sup Forums is outstanding

everything is fucking Sup Forums now

every single thread someone is crying about the board

stop

>You're just jealous, because you're a lazy, stupid nobody, and it hurts when ordinary-looking people get the success you want but are too dumb and unambitious to earn.

Not him but this is basically projection: the post. I wouldn't trade places with Sam if you paid me, even before his cancellation. I can appreciate him wanting to shit on convention but he still comes off as a spergy cunt.

But Sup Forums is Sup Forums. They even celebrated this its conversion to their cause a while back. We're not supposed to admit we're Sup Forums now?

>misogynist

>hates women
>loves hot women in bikinis

Are people actually this retarded?

Do they not know what a misogynist is?

you dumb nigger he isnt funny.

That's not what he's acting like at all. He's legitimately curious as to why his rather well-rated show would be cancelled by the same network that permitted Eric Andre to display swastikas and use the word "kike" while also permitting Sarah Silverman to spend an hour of primetime in blackface.

There is simply no consistent explanation or justification as to why his show was cancelled.

>pol defends hipster artys unfunny cunts only if they go niggerslol

I thought you guys were supposed to be cool and not hypocrites?

hes hilarious

wow he really put those phonies in their place lmao!

It's us versus them. We can be objective once we win.

It's the only reason anyone on Sup Forums is talking about this unfunny dumbshit. Sup Forumstards need to fuck off back to their containment board.

No, the post I was replying to was Projection: the Post. My post was Explaining Things to Faggots: the Post, and this post is Explaining Things to Faggots, Part 2 (Electric Fucking Faggot Go and Die Immediately): the Post.

You're objective right now though???

You're not funny

Either this doesn't look familiar to you because you never browse Sup Forums, or you only browse Sup Forums and don't know what normal conversation looks like.

>t. socially retarded autist who can't keep a job

Williamsburg Fashion!!!!!! One of the best skits he has ever made and he didn't even put it in MDE World Peace

He's a crybaby bitch. Hundreds of shows get cancelled every year and he's the only one being a little bitch and making up conspiracies. Just like Sup Forumscucks he's nothing a bitter loser.

It beats being a fucking retard.

sam's no longer /ourguy/

that mantle goes to idubbbz and joji

>tfw Sam Hyde's unfunny shit will never be on television ever again

Feels good.

Its every Sup Forums thread now is just people turning it into a vendetta when they hear a joke or something they don't like

Joji is a normalfag who made fun of his friend for liking pokemons. He's just pretending to be retarded.

And edups is homosexual retard, and they all burn in hell.

Whoa big guy, what do you mean it is not funny?

>made fun of his friend for liking pokemons.
where?

pokemon is normie as fuck anyway

Then why do I laugh at him?

I see more whining about blacks and SJWs than I see about Sup Forums. Quit being so triggered.

>He's not funny
I chuckled a little at his bit about going bald and having 2 options: wait it out shave your head and eventually become a sex pervert, or get your plugs now and immediately become a sex pervert.

say what you want about poltards, but they're organized. they deliberate post off-board to try to normalize their viewpoints on other boards. eventually the native population of the board begins to do their work for them. Then, as far as anyone's concerned, sam hyde was /ourguy/ for example.

Sort of memetic miscegenation. It happens naturally all over Sup Forums, but when Sup Forums is engineering it, it's designed to make participation by left-leaning posters less attractive, so they can turn this board into an extension of the monocultural reddit hugboxes that are their native environment.

I wouldn't call eric andre ground breaking, but it is unique-ish in that the guests seem to be less aware of whats going on than say Jiminy Glick or Between Two Ferns. It's a fun take on the underrepresented genre of fake talk shows.

To pretend it's JUST lolrandumb is just as stupid as saying it's high art. It's neither, it's entertainment, it's a prank show with a surrealist spin and a parody of talk show conventions. It's not gods gift to comedy but neither is sam's bullshit.

hes pretty funny tbqhf

He sort of looks like a really buff younger Nick Cage.

Also I've never seen his shit, but its gay if he got pulled off for being possibly right wing.
Considering Adult Swim has been good in a decade, I dont see the reason to cancel another unfunny show from their lineup

World Peace was lacking in cleverness, originality, humor, and likeability. That's why it failed - the creators behind it have chutzpah, but no actual talent.
But like most "alt-rightists", they will try to pin their failure on the "gobbledeegook leftist media" that "controls" everything.

The people I've met that think Hyde and MDE is funny are pretty cool and witty people while the ones who didn't usually have a really bad sense of humor. That's just my experience, take it for what it is.

those thighs are fucking massive
I like it

Go sign up for Medicaid, Sam.

>my opinions are now fact because the show hurt my feelings :(

>He sort of looks like a really buff younger Nick Cage.
Are you eating paint chips right now?

The show has never hurt my feelings. I never even realized there was some kind of political bent to it. All I knew was that it was supposed to be entertainment, and it completely failed at that. Whatever alt-right agenda it was supposed to have had went unnoticed by me.
It wasn't until later that I heard people talking about it as some kind of "alt-right" show.
I'd love an alt-right show that was meant to be entertaining and actually delivered. This isn't it.

>take it for what it is
That would be a "no true Scotsman" fallacy

I'm literally watching a low energy Canadian Talk about Christmas Tree Selection on Adult Swim Right Now.

WEW LAD I hope he's tuning in to see what they would rather fill there content with.

They should have given a show to RLM instead.

This is literally Sam Hyde

>you are probably too stupid to get his humor

Pointing out fallacies doesn't equal an argument nor does it diminish one's statement.

>He's the only one going against mainstream comedy
>says someone who obviously doesnt watch enough comedy

Lol nobody is jealous of being a fat white nationalist failure who's claim to fame is yelling about niggers and having a dedicated fanbase on Sup Forums. Nobody literally would be proud or consider these achievements.

I think he's funny, I think you have to live in a liberal area to find him funny. Growing up in portland I'd watch a show like his over shit like "Portlandia" any day.

>Pointing out fallacies doesn't equal an argument
Neither does using fallacies to begin with. There was no argument to further.

Nobody whines more than Sup Forums babies. They want everything to be a conservicuck safe space and get triggered by petty things like meanies on twitter or fake conspiracies they found on image macros.

This user trusts the MSC silly Rabbit Comedy is for Adam Sandler. Merry Christmas you fucking communist

>Sup Forums is purposefully trying to ruin Sup Forums!
>The Jews are purposefully trying to ruin america!

You are the other side of the same coin you conspiracy fucknugget

Differrence is that one is an aspie's boogeyman, and the other is a group that literally boasts about raiding boards.

>thinks : willy_wonka_sarcasm_meme.jpgs are humourus
>thinks he's too smart for mde humour

>nobody whines more than Sup Forums babies

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3929048/She-couldn-t-stop-crying-Hillary-Clinton-inconsolable-losing-election-Donald-Trump.html
:(

more like stormblr

>Mostly shit but occasionally pure gold.

This guy really is Sup Forums personified.

Wut?

It's funny. Rick and Morty had a "Jews Rule!" joke, but MDE couldn't use the same words.

Oh eoe, a daily mail article about some twat who took the election too seriously. Obviously this is the same as organized autism on Sup Forums raiding boards, shooting up pizzerias and discussing ethnic cleansing. I sure do love cherrypicking.

Ok show me proof, a thread up about it now, a screencap, anything.

>rather well-rated show
I'm guessing it wasn't and they'd rather avoid all the drama.

>Source: Ed Klein

wew lad

Literal meme by invaders. No one ever said this shit. Die. Kill yourself.

I don't get why not wanting white people to be outbred and eradicated is a red flag. I mean its nuts that not wanting to be exterminated is actually seen as a crazy fringe extreme belief

Are you really saying you have never seen any evidence of Sup Forums raiding boards?

#ImWithHim

It's not my fault you can't get a gf and breed. Try not being a numale and mate maybe.

>whites are going to be outbred and """exterminated""" (whatever white even is) is a rational fear to have
Its fucking not. Just because human society is predicated to be more race mixed in the near future doesnt really mean anything at all. Unless you are autistic

what video is this from? i cant remember for the life of me

I literally can't conceive how people are not smart enough to perceive how different MDE is from Tim and Eric. It's like you just can't be able to think or something to think that these two things are the same.

Lol dude fuck that shit lol

Because he's lying about the popularity of his show. Is he REALLY trying to say that his show was just, or nearly as popular as Eric Andre??!! Insanity, and a bulk of lies. But "alt-right-wingers" will lie about anything.

You know there is proof, so why are you wasting everyone's time asking? Are you just new?