Why does he look like the main villain from any 90's action movie? you know, the evil corporation guy...

why does he look like the main villain from any 90's action movie? you know, the evil corporation guy? what is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gT24_73LHmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because every Turk is a villain.

he looks like an aging rock star imo

>leddit

because spain has the biggest gypsy population in western europe

R A R E
A A
R R
E E

>lebanon
>rare

wtf they are here every fucking day m8

he was a Chad in his youth

Newfag !

he looks like gargamel

>Not Cad

>what is his problem?

being probably the shitiest managers ever, this is the guy that told Isco that he wasn't good enough to play in Valencia A team and that his only choices were to go to Valencia B or a loan.

He problably wasn't wrong desu. Isco was fucking fat at that time.

>op thinks a man dressed as an executive looks like a villain

You were brainwashed, goyim

>Laurent Blanc was fired because he lost 2-0 to CIty in CL quarter away game, he won the treble in french league
>Unai Emery is still PSG manager even if he lost 6-1 in roud 16 of CL, couldn't manage to win championship

He works for Qatar with everything that goes with it, he has blood on his paycheck, terrorist

i compare him with a typical trope from movies, how is this not realizing that such an image doesn't have to equate reality? you hues are sometimes dense as shit.

He's an awkward person, a bit of a creep and socially inadequate. It's quite remarkable that a person like him has made it that far.

youtube.com/watch?v=gT24_73LHmY

How could you be a top manager and socially inadequate at the same time?

A socially inadequate person would never coach even in amateur football.

Blanc was shit and had Piss$G lose 5-1 on aggregate to Barca.

this right here
I know because I'm a Balut myself