Eternal /trb/

old: Mitch actually won the CL, the absolute madman edition

Real names and German/Japanese NT fix for FM17 (fucking install this before you start anything):
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

Logo Packs: (download one of these or don't post any screenshots, I'm looking at you my Polish friend)
fmscout.com/c-fm17-logos.html

Regen hairpack:
fmscout.com/a-debski-newgen-hairstyles-fm17.html

New and revamped for 2017: the Pastebin!
>pastebin.com/UHcJ6hvP

Macca's official /trb/ database
2015:
>pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016:
>pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Shl3gibbFKs
tmz.com/2017/07/20/linkin-park-singer-chester-bennington-dead-commits-suicide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first

Jesus fuck Buyern

this guy is gonna bring us the world cup glory that us canadians deserve

>5.9 rating
>without giving away or missing a penalty or getting sent off
Impressively shit

lol

he missed 4 fucking inside the box chances in a 1-1 draw

Forgot to add that this was in the iddle of a promotion battle on the last matchday. I was 2nd in the league but a loss could've meant 3rd (playoffs rather than automatic promotion) or even 4th (no promotion) since I was only a point ahead the other two teams and had worse GD. We lost because of Rothenbücher, and I was lucky enough to have both other contenders lose too so that I could get immedaite promotion regardless.
My team was pretty shit that year and I never would've gotten promotion in a playoff.
Man, I need to check out that save again some time - some of the players I had were so incredibly based. Rousseau was on God watch in every damn game. Herelle was a beast CB even when I had to play him in the CL.

you now remember this pass by Christian Poulsen
youtube.com/watch?v=Shl3gibbFKs

very precise pass, perfect speed, played into the right foot.

Reminder that Secco actually bought Poulsen over Xabi Alonso for the sole reason of him "being fast".

kek poulsen fast

I would love to know the stats on how many people have ever chosen "Yeah I guess you make a valid point, I apologise for any offence caused"
Surely that is used less than 2% of the time. Even if I misclicked or confused my players I'd still bully them into thinking they were shit rather than admit fault.

>secco
he should've kept his role as press secretary, he's only bought shit players tbdesu
>he bought Tiago Mendes, Sergio Almirón, and defendes Jean-Alain Boumsong and Jorge Andrade all in the same season
the absolute madman

Man, being a Juventus fan in those times was so painful. Also because of that mongoloid Secco who overpaid on average players. Like Amauri, Felipe Melo, and other complete shitters.

>those fucking wing backs consisting of De Ceglie and Grygera

at least with De Sciglio as a wing back everything is much better now

i think you dropped your /s

He's still fairly young and if he gets put on his normal position which is RB, he may be back to being at least solid.

And Alex Sandro is world class.

Is he good lads?

World Class striker

kek and bendtner too

Bendtner was actually done by Marotta and he literally scored 0 (zero) goals in his stay in Juventus.

Lads, is there anyway I can stop so many fucking crossed goals? Literally only concede them.

Any solid instructions/tactics that helps to stop this shit? Idk seems like its unstoppable in this shit game

Stop playing FM16.

playing 17 la. Still seems like an issue in this game? Or am I wrong (and shit)?

375k offer from Novara.. I really don't know. Should I accept, I kinda like him, he would probably play half the matches this season, 375k is a lot of money for me though. It would almost remove 30% of our debt.

>playing FM16
cwl

>conceding a lot of crosses in FM17
wew dude, post tactics and the ratings of your players

Definitely post your tactic and your defensive line.

cant be fucked, can u lads just tldr me the shit u do the stop coping so many of them?

Try playing with 3 at the back and have actual good players. 3-5-2 with wingbacks.

aight cheers

i'm in december with Bastia. Actually not that bad of a team, beside the 0 budget and being unable to loan players

Is the match engine showing you a player get booked on key highlights mode a foreshadowing that he will be sent off later on?

There's millions of ways NOT to concede too many from crosses. Like, more often than not, a functional tactic wont have this aprticular issue. If anything, your problem in 17 will be through balls and attacks through the center.
you mustve gone full retard somewhere, but without your tactics we cant tell where

No.

I mean I really couldn't let this go

>buy back price marginally above purchase price
good deal lad. If your club should grow fast and Zanin develops well, you can just buy him back.

that was the idea yes

o shit
first match, first 3 points in the world cup, thanks to an own goal

>Lucas Piazon plays at Fulham

Fuck Chelsea

Keep us posted lad, this is as close as Canadians can expect to get to experiencing World Cup action

tmz.com/2017/07/20/linkin-park-singer-chester-bennington-dead-commits-suicide/ what the fuck guys

used to love them

rip

>it's actually true
he tried so hard, and got so far...

the fuck
what teh actual fuck
so the meme is dead then?

THESE WOOOOOOOUUUUUUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAL
He was right.

why does this lad keep raping everything for me? there is literally nothing that would indicate that.

>kinda fast kinda jumpy able to finish
You're in serie C

I guess

He's still not really good for serie C though, there are way better strikers than him. I could loan much better strikers too but he is just a guarantee for goals.

>not knowing that physical players in shit leagues are all on GOD watch

O SHIT

well just fuck me sideways
>posting mad mitch

>dominate better team
>lose on pens
:(

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>It was Chris Cornells birthday
>They were good friends

these feels..

AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH
WHAT THE FUCK

He's a fucking pussy for killing himself when he has kids. Fuck Chester

How much did you pay these lads to crash the hopes and dreams of their country?

literally all the money i had
so like, 5 euros

i want to die a really painful death

guys what happened to UTV I'm starting to miss him

HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS

I just saw the formation you're playing
You deserve this.

>hating on asymmetric

it was working for a while, at least until the fucking half time
how much were my lads paid to crash the hopes of me being a better person after winning the world cup?
welp, this is it then, time to pick up a club

not hating on asymmetric, but hating on retarded.
>attacking wingbacks and wingmids
>wingers in FM17
>effectively a two man midfield in FM17

Archiver killed him

Will to live failing

>AFCON in the summer
W E W

>gayfield park
>odds to win at 251.00
>just promoted after coming 4th
it's time to meme

>Žalgiris out of CL as soon as they get in
why hope.exe ~typical ~want to do the UTV gimmick of MANAGERSHITOUT
>2 teams make the EL 3rd round
wew
even though Sūduva got an easy af 2nd round draw, but both teams got through teams from bigger countries with summer seasons

okie, dubs pick my manager's name

Bukkake Ben

wew

>getting two reds in a the bloody paint trophy

Guesses for result? Last group stage i went 0-0-6 with -19 GD

4-1

fucking hell, chelsea memeing me with putting a portugese wonderwinger as a striker

forgot pic

looking likely

dumpstered

so close

>quality signing
ahhh the good ol' scottish standards

>portugeuse GOAT was a loanee for me
>got to play european football
>was fucking great
>benfica for some reason still wanna loan him next season despite having like 7M value
>I make an offer they accept
>he doesn't wanna come
>understandably given he could easily start
>fast forward to december
>hasn't played a single game
>benfica knocked out of europe
>declines to come on loan for a team still in the europa league that he will easily start for

why

It was a band for 10 year olds anyway

Chester Bennington

Phill Brooks

>Marko Poletanović
I had him in Gent. Never played a single match though, and sold him for like 350k after a few years of loans.

cauliflowered ear.jpg

hes great really, star player quality for the superleague, got him for free from gent and is native serbian so he plays almost every game for me

won a bunch of player of the year awards as well

That's nice to hear that he was at least useful on your save.

Because portuguese people are fucking retarded

Guess what position i'll have when the season is done

crawling skin

forgot pic

Should be top 7 I think

>playing french millwall

BASED WING LAD

How many reds did you get so far ?