1001 Albums you must hear before you die

listchallenges.com/1001-albums-you-must-hear-before-you-die-2016

How'd you do Sup Forums?

>no Kyuss
>no Doom or Anti-Cimex

avoid this book at all costs, most of it is shit-tier psych rock

im surprised they included Duck stab instead of Not available by The Residents. And The white room instead of Chill out by KLF

>tfw you saw a thread about this once before and so have dedicated each day towards going through three of them so you can post your results again and feel slightly smugger about yourself even though doing so is inherently worthless and a lot of the list is pretty flawed

348 by the way

>heroin drug addicts
>whiteys
>niggers
>fucking adele
yeah i prefere to die

If I pull those blush stickers off, will you die?

Only look at this book/list for the pre-1970 stuff desu. So many omissions and fucking Coldplay has TWO albums

dadrock shitty list/10

it's like that book? because in the book there is not shit like ITAOTS or spiderland

That's good actually.

>animeposters in one post

152 out of 1001, 15%

>no blue album
>no pinkerton
mfw

i dont know anything bout' no book, but ITAOTS was not actually in this list (i think), although Spiderland was

damn

At least is better than Rolling Stone's 500 greatest albums of all time.

anybody else bout to get drafted and die this year

>Fucking 3 Dexys Midnight Runners albums
>Mama Said Knock You Out by LL Cool J
>Turbonegro
>Kid Rock, unironically
>Slipknot S/T
>Vulnicura and not Post

Pretty shit list once the 90s hit.

Can someone make a mega of this for me?

Nice tally. At least the two Coldplay albums are the only ones worth listening to if you want to catch a glimpse of what shitty college rock was like in the early 2000s. I'm surprised there wasn't fucking Snow Patrol.

the selection is AWFUL

Just so you guys know, many editions of this thing include Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog-Flavored Water