/Trans/

looks like nerman to PSG is actually happening edition

>RB Leipzig will find it hard to resist a third and final offer of £80m from Liverpool for midfielder Naby Keita, 22, reports Guinean journalist. (Liverpool Echo)

Crystal Palace have suffered a blow in their reported pursuit of Dutchman Jasper Cillessen, 28, with the goalkeeper insisting he is happy at Barcelona. (Croydon Advertiser)

>Arsenal will compete with Tottenham for Ross Barkley's signature with the 23-year-old's Everton career in doubt. (Daily Express)

West Brom manager Tony Pulis has dismissed reports linking winger Nacer Chadli, 27, with a move to Swansea City, saying he does not want to lose players and that the Baggies are looking to bring players in. (Daily Star)

>Manchester United are plotting a move for 19-year-old Bayern Munich midfielder Renato Sanches. (Daily Star)

Manchester City have had a £44.5m bid for left-back Benjamin Mendy rejected by Monaco. The Ligue 1 side are demanding £54m for the 23-year-old. (Daily Mail)

>City will complete the signing of 26-year-old right-back Danilo from Real Madrid on Friday. (Marca - in Spanish)

Barcelona have bid £72m for Liverpool's Brazil midfielder Philippe Coutinho, 25, but the Reds are expected to reject the offer. (Daily Mail)

>Arsenal offered chance to sign @Rafinha from @FCBarcelona - Sky sources.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>500m for the chocolate Andy Carroll

>no american OP
Great thread.

>Arsenal are increasingly confident midfielder Mesut Ozil, 28, will sign a new contract. (Sun)

Manchester United have turned their attention to a £25m deal for Paris St-Germain right-back Serge Aurier, 24, as they struggle to reach a deal with Monaco for Fabinho, 23. (Independent)

>PSG coach Unai Emery has confirmed Ivory Coast international Aurier wants to leave this summer. (L'Equipe, via Metro)

Midfielder Jack Wilshere, 25, is open to a move to West Ham - if they can agree a fee with Arsenal. (Daily Star)

>Tottenham have asked to be kept informed of Riyad Mahrez's situation at Leicester City, but the Foxes will have to lower their £50m asking price for the 26-year-old forward for Spurs to make a move.(Standard)

Leicester players are ready to "dig out" Mahrez if he does not put in 100% effort, says midfielder Andy King.(Leicester Mercury)

>Manchester United have still not met Inter Milan's valuation of Croatian winger Ivan Perisic, 28. (Daily Mirror)

Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur are interested in 17-year-old Manchester City winger Jadon Sancho. (Independent)

>Austria forward Marko Arnautovic, 28, will become West Ham's highest-paid player following his medical at the London club on Friday. (Daily Express)

Crystal Palace are planning a new bid for Arsenal defender Calum Chambers, 22, after their opening offer of £16m was rejected.(ESPN FC)

>Fulham target Diego Rolan could make the Cottagers wait until the final days of the transfer window to sign him. The Bordeaux striker, 24, is holding out for a move to the Premier League or Spain.(Sky Sports)

Monaco have rused the PL in to buying all their overrated players for insane amounts. Going full Porto/Benfica with it

reminder the multi quote autist has never had sex

Sergi Roberto (Barça player) about Nerman transfer
"222m € is the market, it's like that"

Reminder the guy moaning about multi quote autist is the same guy, he's the gimmickfag samefag. Check archives.

haha what a pathetic fucking loser

>500m for Brazilian Sterling

No one cares

Reminder not to take this site so seriously

Y-yeah.. W-what a lo-loser!

>The entire GDP of Dominica for the Brazilian Tom Daley

>United have a £75 million long term striker
>Chelsea have a £60 million long term striker
>City have Jesus and Aguero
What will Harry Kane do? Looks like he may be stuck at Spurs unless he actually goes abroad. And I can only see Real/Barca/Bayern trying to sign him if he has a really good WC.

is it sad i went to check this so i could laugh at you if you were wrong?

How about he stays?

not at all

No, just autism speaking.

I'm in trans lads

can we get some different country rumours

whats goin down in your leagues

>the Brazilian Tom Daley
this works on at least 3 levels lol

Arsenal will sign him back next year for 100 million

Niklas Hult extended his contract with Panathinaikos

NY Redbulls want Matt back. That club in your league keeps loaning him out.

I think eventually he may actually want to win a major trophy. I also can't see Spurs offering him £200k+ a week like the other big clubs would gladly give him

>le mong face.jpg

Seriously though, more English players need to go abroad. They don't know anything about playing against different opposition than the same old teams that keep getting recycled up and down in the championship.

>The last offer for Morata from MU was £72m
Did he fucked up?

biggest barcelona sports paper does a poll:
>would you rather have neymar at barcelona or 222m?
>222m winning with almost 80%
ayy lmao positively surprised by the result

>thinking that both Lukaku and Morata won't flop

No because the fact he even sold him for 67 is amazing.

It's more about the marketing value.
>Nerman is a god in Huezil loved by everyone so even if he takes a shit 9 tv stations will report about the shit quality, toilet shape, the flushing mechanism and temperature where he took a shit while a expert panel commentates. Later they discuss it on the evening news and have 40 talkshows about it as it's taking a shit of national interest.
>Nerman goes to Barca, entire huezil bandwagons Barca
>most seen football shirts in Sao Paulo and Rio are: Huezil nt with Nerman, Barca shirt with Nerman, long nothing then comes random european team and their home clubs

It's paying 500million to get marketed to 200million huezilians 24/7 a day for free and have them even paying to wear your advertisement.

>wanting that nu-male at your club
>wanting your club owned by arabs

well they know he's gone

>stuck
Oy vey, Spurs are just as good as any top 6 club.

Every Brann player seem to be having a mental breakdown

Michael Essien currently play in my local team

I wanted Buyern to sign Walker for this very reason. English players don't realise how much better it would be to not live in a rainy shithole like England either because they refuse to give it a chance

No player is worth 222m.

>would rather have a top 7 player in the world or money you will not get any of?

are barca fans cucks?

Saku Ylätupa, HJK (17) confirmed to Ajax (youth).

>Golden boot 2 years in a row in the EPL and a close second in a third.
>Spurs finishing 3rd and 2nd in consecutive seasons with pochetino with the potential to win trophies
>Being at all concerned about other strikers joining the EPL

If anything, there's a greater chance of Lukaku and Morata flopping.

>he actually thinks neymar is that good

>English players don't realise how much better it would be to not live in a rainy shithole like England
Munich averages 180 rainy days a year, Manchester has 140 days of rain

he's better than anyone they could realistically sign

Spurs wages are shit, he's going to want to leave soon

unlike you, barca fans have seen all of neymar's games
>top 7 player
lmao stop believing everything they tell you

I was obviously talking about other leagues like Spain or Italy in the second sentence

Oh yeah you were obviously just writing a bollocks non-sequitur

Dembele has massive potential and Sanchez would be a perfect replacement

Daily reminder that Kyle Walker left Spurs because 'He wanted to start winning trophies'. The chances of winning trophies is so low at Spurs that a shit-tier English RB wants out.

What is the transfer equivalent of this beard?

If they sell Neymar they will literally be finished as a top team within the next 5 years.
>Messi and Suarez on the wrong side of 30
>need a star to carry the team when they're gone/have declined
>Barca are shit at signing new players unless it's a proven world class player who everyone else wants but the player only wants to sign for muh Barca/Real
So yeah, even if they get all that money they'll probably waste it on more elite talents like Alcacer, Gomes and Cillessen

Mendy is worth a huge transfer fee for the barry manilow and mama and papas chant possibility 2bh

Any other players who have a high chant potential?

Indeed you autist. Munich isn't a shithole either, Manchester is

how does this refute the post dumb leaf? sanchez already flopped/was overshadowed at barca and even if dembele fulfilled his potential he wouldn't be better than neymar currently is

losing neymar is a sign of a powershift

this chant can be applied to a lot of new signings

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

this

its kinda sad as i prefer them to madrid, but they are so bad at transfers. Wouldnt trust that board to spend 200m at all

theyll probably pay like 50m for paulinho and some meme winger to replace him

Can't wait to read an article by some brit journo how PSG is killing football while Manure and Chelshit spent 80-100mil on above average strikers.

>all those little fuckers dissing my boy nerman

finance furplay

Nah they're still blaming city

read the guardian's match report from the friendly yesterday, it lists every city player's price but doesn't mention a single fee for a united player

kys dumb inbred

friendship with nerman ended, now Jesus is best friend

He simply didn't want to sell to United.

He is like "fuck you Mourinho, fuck you and everything you stand for"

wonder how much jesus would be worth now

>n-neymar isn't that good
damage control from barca fans, he's better than every player they could realistically sign

absolutely embarrassing leaf, stick to your fatball threads

>giving a crud about transfer fees
>reading the grauniad

Responding to
>Leafs

More like being salty for not being able to sign De Gea, despite it being their own fault.

Is Neymar's finishing good enough to play centrally?

No guarantee Max Kruse will remain at Werder Bremen

>With Liverpool and Chelsea interested in Werder Bremen’s Max Kruse, sporting director Frank Baumann told Bild they “will not stand in the striker’s way should he want to leave.”

>When asked whether Kruse will be playing for the club next season, Baumann said: “There’s no guarantee – you only get a guarantee with Tupperware.”

>The German did have a release clause however, that has now expired. Sport Bild are reporting any potential suitor will have to pay around €18 million.

In a perfect world, men like me would not exist

But this is not a perfect world

>buzzwords and cringe overused memes
great argument you inbred faggot. brits are so retarded they literally eat up everything they're told and repeat it like it's gospel. no wonder you people think your league is still good even though you've been irrelevant in the CL for over half a decade

Tibbling just moved to Brondby

You failed to refute any of his points

Dunga tried that in his last games and he did nothing.

This is a bad post

Trans redpill me on Naby Keita, who the fuck is he? Is he worth $80m?
Don't follow bundes, so have no.idea who that nigga is

neymar's finishing is only good when playing centrally, he's not reliable when coming from the wing

t. mohammed ahmammed

if you make a stupid post, expect stupid replies

didnt he used to play behind the striker at santos?

>500m for a professional CS:GO player

are PSG taking this whole sports thing a bit too far

Any Hull fan or Scottish lad can tell me if this lad is any good?

It really depends on who they buy with that money. It probably gives them close to 300 million to spend this year. Thats a shit ton to rebuild their midfield and defense. Messi and Suarez have at least 3-5 years left of top soccer.

Barca is still a place that attracts top talent.

In my opinion this move allows them to build for when messi eventually leaves. / retires.

>Dunga
I can see the problem here

I was told yesterday that he likes to run and will memepress well for your team.

I gave 2 options off the top of my head they could "realistically" sign that would be good replacements.

white joe gomez

scottish moreno

>worth

transfer fees are arbitrary to begin with. what makes 30m normal and 80m not? the bar for transfer fees is going up it's about time niggas accept. also no one watches la bundes here

>Bravo
>Edersen
>Reina
70m spent on utter shite lmao

Ederson's great though

Now that the dust has settled, was MSN just an overrated meme?

>need a star to carry the team
in 4 seasons with neymar I only remember this happening a handful of times at best

at being shit?

2nd best Scottish LB. Good player. An improvement on Moreno and Milner at LB.

I'm nether but he's shit. Always out of position and no upgrade on Flanno imo

eh, they won a treble

also

Liverpool have signed Hull City full-back Andrew Robertson in a £10m deal.