Tfw indie rock sucks now

>tfw indie rock sucks now

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/battersbytakesbronze/franklin/s-QFAo0
youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah it's all gay mac demarco ripoffs now.

i hate to say it but hip hop has the most exciting stuff rn and i fucking hate 70% of rap

make it better
learn an instrument
release an ep
support good bands

fuck off faggot let us complain

>start recording music
>show it to some guys in the local music scene
>"It's like not chill enough dude"
>mfw

Rocket was AOTY

Sandy Alex G? More like...Blandy Alex G(ay)

>yeah it's all gay mac demarco ripoffs now.
I wouldn't mind this were there more good acts like Good Morning and less kids trying to be quirky-VHS-and-karaoke-subtitle.

That said, between the Mac Demarco ripoffs, the all-girl (or all-gay) power pop groups, and the insurmountably awful bands the emo scene has been shitting out ie Remo Drive, I'd rather listen to the Mac Demarco ripoffs ten times out of ten.

I agree with a lot of his catalog. But rocket is really enjoyable.

I genuinely believe in the next few years we're going to see a big, loud, snotty alternative rock band come through to the overground and get big like the Pistols, Oasis, Nirvana etc. in the past. We're just so overdue it that and I think there's a lot of people who would want something like that. Everything is just so "clean" now, and I think there's going to inevitably be a backlash, or at least I hope there will.

my band is about to put out this single. e have an ep we put out last year too. It's not as grungey as you described but i think it fits some of the criteria you're talking about. Let me know what you think.

soundcloud.com/battersbytakesbronze/franklin/s-QFAo0

>tfw Sup Forums is nothing but forcing memes nowadays.

Alt-J

I listen to this weekly

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

post your music user

Time to take the industrial pill

>Now
It's always been shit, user.

He said loud and snotty not nu male and pisses self

Are you serious? Alt-J have 0 traces of aggression in their music. They're bland safe indie pop that's a continuation of the adult alternative indietronica foster the people sound of the early 2010s. Big, loud, snotty doesn't fit them at ALL.

POST-HARDCORE REVIVAL WHEN

i really hope my band fits that bill

swellspells.bandcamp.com

U guys sound almost exactly like FIDLAR but missin the spark. Tbh i dont really like whiny vocals but the instrumentals are kinda interesting. Keep at it :)

You now remember the Deerhunter blowjob.

more like FUBAR kek