/tdf/ /cyc/ - Stage 20

teamskywinslol editie

Its ITT day. Also the last stage with changes in the GC.

Other urls found in this thread:

cyclingweekly.com/news/racing/tour-de-france/tour-de-france-stage-20-time-trial-start-times-343404#fvx10xygEFKpdX6V.99
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yah froome yah

FOR ENGLAND

also, Big TomD not riding La Vuelta

I'm not an ABUK at all, Cavendish is my favourite sprinter of all time and I like Chris Froome a lot, but I really, really hate that British Paul Smith-Rapha-fake retro style that so many in British cycling seem to love and which is personified in Wiggins.

fuck froome
fuck sky
fuck all brits

to be fair to Wiggins, that's been his style his entire life. Others have joined in with the mod retro style.

Froome shall need to switch your bike twice and shall loss to Urán Urán by 30 seconds in stage

That goof Froome will drop his chain on the climb. Deus vult

Good post.

>marseille

Hopefully Bardet takes the yellow jersey, I'm sick of Froome.

don't be like that

Bardet is worst than Quintana in TT, pá

what a tour it have been

/ourguy/ Roglic to win today hopefully

The women's race is on the same course today, but they scaled it differently so it looks much easier lel.

i think the climb is not 70% gradient as the men's version suggests

If a group of roadside fans where to throw a bunch of tacs or a tarpaulin and Froome crashed/had a mechanical directly as a result, is there a UCI rule that would maintain his yellow jersey?

Uran is /ourguy/

Froome 99%
Uran 1%
Bardet 0%

Is he the last contender left to beat froome?

"2017 Tour De France Winner Rigoberto Uran Uran" just sounds a bit wierd for me, i dunno why

I don't know about UCI but in the Olympics one guy was going to win 1000m run or something and a fan took him down. He finished in 3rd. At least if I were one of the other runners I would've waited.

Uran, Bardet, Kittel, Tiago Machado, whatever. I just want Froome to lose.

>no Richie Morte picture

>tfw no locombian and portuguese teams in ProTour

how many bongs to the broadcast coverage begins?

it was the marathon

>leave Froome to me

>gorillionaire can't even buy a good bike

why

Brain damage

It's about the legs not the bike.

>lime green lambo
so hes THAT guy

Hope Kwiato is rested enough to give this time trial a go. It's pretty perfect for him, especially with the form he's got

looking forward to this women's timetrialpursuit thing.

Dubs and Froome crashes during the Time Trial

is that even possible?

rerolling

Let me reroll this for you faggits.

Quintana is pretty good tbqh

When does it starts ?

No crash. But mechanical.

At the beginning.

Anyone else been watching lance armstrongs post-stage podcast? Very good.

you rancid swine

Fuck this guy.

Who?

Why?

He's kind autistic but the insight he gives is pretty interesting

Of course. Much better the last few days when he had other cyclists on with him.

Perhaps it's his autism that made him not lose. To be fair to him doping is the only way he could have won.

>coverage starts at 8:25pm
>it's la course

oh

For those interested, Chris Froome will be starting the time trial at 4:04pm UK time (currently BST), which is 3:04 GMT

Stop being so racist. Thanks.

not interested

>implying implications that the doping was bad
Ask some of the people who still live on this planet who won the last 10 years of Tour de France.
Lance was the only guy who managed to get this shitty sport to the normalfags.
I'm also pretty sure that Froome is also doing some kind of dope, as if anybody who still watches it gives a flying fuck.

Fascinating.

Yeah I know, Lance is a bit of an arsehole but there is no doubting how dominating he was in the sport.

He ruined lives with his maffia shit. And almost killed cycling. Fuck him.

He was world champ before he started doping. If everyone was clean he would still win. Lance is the GOAT

Do you think some women gets an orgasm while riding a bike? I'm genuinely curious.

>bit of an arsehole
that's a modest understatement desu.

Tells you something about this tour when an umbrella that literally caused no major issues is more iconic than the fight for GC

>before he started doping
give over

also i look forward to world champion peter sagan win the tour de france multiple times

>but I really, really hate that British Paul Smith-Rapha-fake retro style that so many in British cycling seem to love

Yeah, but if your style and all your stuff is cutting edge new how can you claim you've been here for years?

>captcha
Well that's an omen

Does anyone have a webm of either Cavendish knocking over the chink in the olympics or of when he fell at the end of the sprint this year?

Froome is the GOAT clean athlete.

You might not like and you might try to deny it, but deep down we all know that Armstrong vs Ulrich was cycling at its peak.

(You)

Doping only sucks when it makes the sport un-entertaining.

Those EPO years in the 90s were hugely entertaining, despite everyone's blood being as thick as honey.

Even if Team Sky is clean, they commit a far worse sin: they make the racing less entertaining.
Even as close as it's been, has anyone doubted that Froome wouldn't actually win at the end barring a crash?

>Those EPO years in the 90s were hugely entertaining,
No, they weren't. They were as predictable as the sun rising in the east.

That top level doping.

Pantani should not be forgotten.

>In his last season (2003) was administered over 40,000 units of EPO, seven doses of growth hormone, thirty doses of anabolic steroids and four doses of hormones used to treat menopause, minimum.

>not Hinault vs Lemond

Roglič will fall, I can feel it.

Froome crashes or has a mechanical

That's true if you only watch the TdF and only care about the GC.

Okay then, so you're saying the classics were dull this year? Sky somehow ruined them? The Giro was ruined by Sky? They've ruined the Vuelta?

How heavy were the bikes back then? How much would an equivalent cost now?

Ignorant. Merckx, Evans and Lemond. All world champs.

And Lance started working with Ferrari in 95

big sweaty girl butt's

Hello Australian.

CEST
31 Stephen Cummings (GBr) Dimension Data 14:20:00
54 Vasil Kiryienka (Blr) Team Sky 14:43:00
67 Tony Martin (Ger) Katusha-Alpecin 14:56:00
88 Stefan Küng (Sui) BMC Racing Team 15:17:00
108 Jonathan Castroviejo (Esp) Movistar Team 15:37:00
110 Michal Kwiatkowski (Pol) Team Sky 15:39:00
130 Primoz Roglic (Slo) Team LottoNl-Jumbo 15:59:00
158 Alberto Contador (Esp) Trek-Segafredo 16:46:00
159 Warren Barguil (Fra) Team Sunweb 16:48:00
160 Louis Meintjes (RSA) UAE Team Emirates 16:50:00
161 Simon Yates (GBr) Orica-Scott 16:52:00
162 Daniel Martin (Irl) Quick-Step Floors 16:54:00
163 Fabio Aru (Ita) Astana Pro Team 16:56:00
164 Mikel Landa (Esp) Team Sky 16:58:00
165 Rigoberto Uran (Col) Cannondale-Drapac 17:00:00
166 Romain Bardet (Fra) AG2R La Mondiale 17:02:00
167 Christopher Froome (GBr) Team Sky 17:04:00
cyclingweekly.com/news/racing/tour-de-france/tour-de-france-stage-20-time-trial-start-times-343404#fvx10xygEFKpdX6V.99

>>In his last season (2003) was administered over 40,000 units of EPO, seven doses of growth hormone, thirty doses of anabolic steroids and four doses of hormones used to treat menopause, minimum.

that's not even that much

he will be too buggered after his stage win. froome has this one in the bag so to speak.

Armstrong admitted in testimony he began doping in 1993.

And yes, if you want to suggest World Champ = future Tour winner you're going to need a lot longer list.

Bike weights hovered between 18 and 22 pounds from 1968 to 1998.
Pantani's bianchi weighed 17.8 pounds (8.1kg)

Armstrong's Trek 5900 SL in 2003 weighted 14.5 pounds (6.6kg) and caused the UCI to impose a minimum weight.

>you'll never be so doped out that you will beat famous dope rider Ullrich by 9 minutes on a rainy Alpa D'huez.

That's just what is confirmed, the actual list is supposedly much longer.

Quite the opposite. Those races were interesting (except LBL, that's always a dull affair) because Sky doesn't seriously show up. They enter the other races because they are obliged to in order to maintain their UCI ProTeam license.

Remember that Sky exists for one reason: to put a British (or Kenyan) rider in yellow in Paris. Everything else is ancillary.

It's no different than USPS. The team's focus was never divided by other races and other riders and other goals.

G'day

And all the drugs didn't kill him, it was cocaine kek

Women are disgusting.

>froome has this one in the bag

imagine the smell on the saddle after these girl's TT

I'm glad we're all in agreement that the Garmin Edge 500 is the greatest cycling computer of all time.

they smell better than men and have nice, soft squishy bits.

What are you...some kind of fag?

I'm not a fag but I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

You're talking out of your arse, mate. Sky won MSR, Sky won Strade Bianche, they also won Paris-Nice, Tour of the Alps. Last year they won Paris-Nice, E3, Trentino, LBL, Dauphine, Tour of Norway, and countless other wins and podiums in big races.

But sure, they don't seriously show up.

See you next July.

like flowers?

Tony Martin's sandpaper saddle

I really like mine. I got the red one with carbon trim

kek

>cycling with a computer

That's a pretty serious climb on the course.