iltalehti.fi/viihdeuutiset/201707172200270107_vd.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=pFCqUROWEKU
youtube.com/watch?v=hEk3fUHXHeI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>runs dungeon with mämmi
>get yelled at in finnish

iltalehti.fi/viihdeuutiset/201707172200270107_vd.shtml

Juuh, ei mulla muuta.

We are not organized or anything, no guild or anything planned. Also we are not even all rolling the same faction.

Vämppyyrit tulloo öisin

jaa

Miksi allyjen racialejen pitää olla niin paskoja TBC? Vittu en osaa päättää mennäkkö horde vai ally.

Eipä tule, söin valkosipalaa

>vokit on vihervasemmiston ja islamin radikalismipesiä
eihän tämä riko edes iltapaskan uutiskynnystä.

Nii tullon miekin.

mieti nyt vähän hei, kaikki pro killat ja pelaajat menossa alliance koska lyhyemmät queuet eli pystyy pelaan eniten, enemmän leveliä, gearia ja pvptä, paremmat kilta ja tiimikaverit

vs

isommat jonot ja 0,5% enemmän dps racialin ansiosta

Might do ally desu, too bad dwarves and draeneis are ugly as shit so I have to play night elf.

Mieti nyt vähän hei, paska peli ja jengi pelaa muna pystyssä

fem draenei does a pump loading animation with guns though which is pretty bad ass

Taidan sit tehä human lockin.

Hukuttaudun melankoliaan.

Ruokin katkeransuloisuuden tunnettani vaikka se tuottaa minulle kärsimystä koska tavalla tai toisella nautin siitä samalla, enkä halua päästä siitä eroon. Tuijotan ikkunasta ulos tyhjyyteen, jossa puiden oksat hennosti heiluvat tuulen mukana. Kuuntelen tunteellista musiikkia joka vahvistaa hieman alakuloista olotilaani.

Aamulla kuitenkin herään jälleen tavallisessa mielentilassa unohtaen kaiken tapahtuneesta.

voisit hakea apua tohon narsismiisi

how do I get a finnish gf?

Aijotteko käyttää tota authenticaattoria Felmystillä?

En haluu ite ainakaa mitää Googlen ripulisoftaa vaikka se suojaiskin.

Valitettavasti multa puuttuu useammat narsismin piirteet. Muuten en olisi varmaan elänyt elämääni muiden ihmisten vuoksi.

>7 päivää selvänä

Vittu että tää elämä selvinpäin on tylsää.

Itel suunnilleen kuukaus, juuh, välillä on tylsää mut parempi olo ku pitkään aikaan,

epäilen vahvasti että muut olisivat samaa mieltä, huijaat luultavasti itseäsi sillä ettei sulla muka ole niitä piirteitä

Tulisin muuten mutku isi käski nukkumaan! Mut tuun aamul sit kyl!

Sulla näemmä tuo sama obsessio narsistien kanssa kuin iltapäivälehdillä ja monilla normoilla. Miten tunnistat onko pomosi vaimon pojan koira narsisti, ja kymmenen muuta vinkkiä narsistien tunnistamiseen.

juuh ei narsisteja ole oikeasti olemassa koska normot niitä etsii eivätkä löydä oikeita

vitun idiootti

täs meitsi

Pitäiskö tehä twitter?

minds on parempi

lol apua välilihaan koskee

Mitä kaikkea somea nyymit käyttää? Ite: Instagramia, Facebookkia, Whatsapp, Telegram, Tinder

mämmi on mun ainoa some, ainoa paikka missä edes olen yhteydessä muihin ihmisiin

Miks?

en tiiä

Dotan activity feed

#
#
#
#
Finns have a pathetic past, present and future. Even colonials such as Canadians have a more glorious history. You should just join Russia, as part of them you could at least pretend to have been something. Swedes will never consider you anything but a slave race.

only niggers care about their history since they have nothing to be proud of that they have earned themselves

You have opened my squinted eyes and are absolutely correct. Thank you leafposter

Niggers have no history, so you're wrong.
I am glad to hear that, perhaps you can do what your ancestors failed at and break free from Swedish domination.

Why would we downgrade ourselves to Russians, Swedes or anything else? We are Finns.

there are other kind of niggers than africans, like a leaf

In other to be a white nigger I would have to be of Ugro-Finnic descent.

>pathetic present

Can Canada do this?? No?

Das rite!

NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI
Yöllinen neekeriviesti

Finns have failed to be anything but wannabe Swedes, wanting to be Western despite their Eastern affiliations via blood and language.

>in other
>not a nigger
sure bud

Ayo hol' up!

*throat singing intensifies*

Oh yes, we failed to be an expensive, SJW, nigger infested shithole like Sweden. Nobody wants to be Swedish or Russian, and we are not. We are Finns.

>Ugro-Finn wanting to be European
Hilarious!

But you've copied Swedes in every aspect, taking in vastly more refugees than your brethren to the South. You disgust me with your pathological self-hatred and love for the other (Swedes and refugees).

Isn't Finland roughly as expensive as Sweden?

Regardless, fuck finns kill all of them.

Just a reminder that we Finns peed in your Canadian genepool during 1800s and you still carry our taint in your population

Nah, food and beer is over twice as expensive. Some Swedes even come here to buy alcohol, like we go to Estonia.

Ugro-Finns hate themselves and therefore appropriate Germanics.

sweden is actually a bit cheaper since they arent in the euro

What's so European about throat singing?

youtube.com/watch?v=pFCqUROWEKU

Thank fuck I am of pure Anglo-Bavarian descent, with no Ugro-Finnic filth in my veins.

>copied Sweden in every aspect
You said that in the last thread and got proven wrong.
Ootko käyny ruotsissa ja kattonu hintoja? Niitten halvin bisse on jotain 1.6e/0.33l, jauheliha oli jotain 8-9e/kg.

joo kun asun torniossa, tosin ostan lähinnä sipsiä ja karkkia ja ne on tosi halpoja verrattuna suomeen

>got proven wrong
No I didn't. Instead of coming up with something original that'd show your heritage, you decided to copy Swedes on your flag as with everything else.

Oon ite käyny kans ruotsissa ja myös norjassa ja norjassa vasta kallista olikin mutta niillä on korkeet palkat. Ja vittu se Mamujen määrä Ruotsissa.

time to emulate the finnish language!

ääähäjäääääoooookooooooolooooääääooooooooojhaa

Good post

>as with everything else.
Give me some examples or is this just another "overlord" meme?

Ugro-Finnics must be purged.

Arvatkaa miks toi tuli toiseenkin lankaan paskapostaamaan? koska annoitte sille ekassa huomiota.

Oppikaa nyt jo saatana

Vastaisin tähän aikaan yöstä nyrkkiinpiereskelijällekkin kun ei tänne kukaan muuten potsaa.

Kill them all in the most brutal way possible

You prefer to call yourself Nordic instead of identifying with your Uralic heritage, because you hate who you are and want to be like Swedes. Unfortunately, no amount of media propaganda and Scando-Christian symbolism will make you Germanic or European. You will always remain an Asiatic people from the Ural Mountains.

Ok, Zhang.

pierasin nyrkkiin. mihin vapautan pierun?

pröt hyi haisee

And so are Swedes and Russians. Maybe language isn't everything after all?

Meitsi kuvas

The fundamental difference is that Asiatic immigrants here are just that, immigrants. It won't change our core essence as a people, which is Germanic and European. The core essence of Finns is Ugro-Finnic as are the majority of your genes. Embrace your Uralic heritage, lying to yourself and others all the time must take a toll on the psyche of your people.

En usko.

You have no idea what you are talking about, Zhang.

>core essence
what other moon energies do you use with your chakras?

pane mua

Älkää nyt vittu vastatko tolle ettekö tajuu että se vaan kalastelee sinuja

Voi vammaset ääliöt sentään

Another filthy Ugro-Finn trying to desperately defend the "pride" of his people.

hae apua autismiisi

Tämmöistä se sitten on kun pitkästä aikaa vilkaista mitä /mämmi/ssä tapahtuu

Also this is a meme image, we all know Finns are inbreds (an isolate) with Baltic and Ugro-Finnic genes.

Tuli aika iso lautaselline mut pakko syyä ku jauheliha on jo kuukaus sitte vanhaks mennyttä.

You are clueless, aren't you Zhang?

>the absolute state of finland

youtube.com/watch?v=hEk3fUHXHeI

Ugro-Finns know they cannot deny their blood and language, and therefore you resort to deflection. Russians should've exterminated you lot.

eipä tuo kuukaus vielä paljoa meinaa jos on pakkasessa. itsellänikin on usein muutama kuukautta vanhoja tuotteita.
Kala tosin tuppaa menemään mauttomaksi vajaassa vuodessa

Ugro-Finnic filth must be purged.

perustelkaa miks vastaatte sille

but why though?

Haplogroups =/= autosomal admixture

As an expert from Sup Forums you should already know this.

Koska se on ainoo joka postaa tänne.

kukaan muukaan ei puhu mulle

I can see your flat pig nose from here, Ugro-Finn.