How did this happen?

How did this happen?

Chicanos report in. Trump supporters not welcomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oFRbZJXjWIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mexico were too busy worrying about finding funding to pay for the wall. Finances hang on a man's mind. Also I support Donald Trump in his endeavors.

youtube.com/watch?v=oFRbZJXjWIA

Lol

>no chichapika is what happened

>be chicano
>vote for trump
>have I.C.E on contacts list

feels good mane

Maybe you should be more like Brazil and fuck niglets, so you have some people who are good at sports besides Boxing. Because Mexico does produce some of the best boxers in the world, so there's that.

You're not allowed in here. This is a safe space.

>chicanos eternalley on suicide watch

>losing to yamaika

manlets, when will they pay for the wall

This team was always shit. Obviously we will field a better team foe qualifiers. But osorio needs to get his slimy hands away from the team

As a Trump supporter, I feel obliged to tell you that you have to go back.

But, after losing to fucking Jamaica, I think I'll let it slide until tomorrow morning Juan

Lmao stupid spics the only thing you're known for is soccer and you can't even do that right. What a worthless country

*eternally

fuck i'm spelling like a chicano now

Lol mexico btfo again

who cares really. Its not like this gold cup matters anyway...Better to rest our STAR players and win the FIFA

>our
YOU NEED TO GO BACK CHICANO

I am staying

Germany will win FIFA the Nazi juggernaut can't and won't be stopped.

FUCKING SPICS BTFO

Not for long you smelly subhuman trash

>El CHIcANO

Can't wait to see YOU.s.a. btfo by Jamaica next week

Someone's triggered lel.

AY AY AY

You forgot boxing

Get fucked mexico

Mexicacas BTFO

America vs. Mexico would have been based

nice job you fucking beaners

CONSTRUYE EL MURO

can somebody post a webm of the damn goal?

Been browsing all the threads and nobody has posted shit.

How did what happen?

PS: maga

Fucking chicanons messed up. Mexico vs America would be amazing considering the political climate. It would be like the Superbowl again with people picking sides based on politics, regardless of who won the butt hurt would be amazing.

>another L for Shitxico

lmaoooooooooooooooo

Where's that wall?

>live in US
>family lives in US
>US citizen
>cheer for Mexico
Never understood this.

Its the same type of people who have 1/64 German blood and act like they're ethnic Deutsch or have a vaguely Irish last name and pretend that St. Patrick's Day is for anything else, but drinking.

Watch gringos at the gate, very good documentary explaining the the chicano perspective on choosing which team to root for.

I know alot of People outside of nortth america dont think of Mexico vs USA as a great football rivalry given their status on a world stage but Considering the geopolitical history, chicano movement, and the relative success of the usmnt in the past 2 decades and MLS it definitely ahould be taken a secons look

>who have 1/64 German blood
...and still breed with negros/spics/arabs and take their surnames

>r/the_donald still believes the wall will be a reality