Is Tim Tebow going to redeem himself in the MLB...

Is Tim Tebow going to redeem himself in the MLB? That would be one of the best sports stories of recent times; going from a star college QB to a bust in the NFL, then makes his way into baseball and kills it. I am cheering for him, he is a one of a kind athlete that shouldn't go to waste.

Other urls found in this thread:

ftw.usatoday.com/2017/07/new-york-mets-tim-tebow-st-lucie-hitting-300-home-runs-proving-haters-wrong
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Review getting sacked was a Jewish plot to thwart off the rise of Christianity that Tebow was causing.

He was a gimmick QB, but he was good enough to make it work for a little bit.

He's a terrible baseball player in low class A. He still needs to work up to AA and AAA let alone be considered for majors

He hits a million HRs, what's the problem?

I could swear he was moved to High A already

Yep. Plays for the St. Lucie Mets in the Florida State League.

>Tebow
>QB bust

No.

he's gonna get called up before Rosario. the Mets must have a huge hate-boner for Rosario if they haven't called him up by now

DUDE JESUS LMAO

cespedes can't stay healthy
we have no outfield depth in the minors
tebow is our future left fielder

derek carr is dude jesus lmao but atheiautists dont get their panties in a bunch over him

I believe this. Tebow was making virtue cool.

Because he's actually good and doesn't rely on it as his entire persona.

Tebow will save the Mets from ever winning again.

He doesn't need to fucking redeem himself for anything you faggot. He had a great run in the NFL before everyone fucking pussied out on him, wouldn't give him a shot, were afraid of the media or used him for attention. It's fucking bullshit. The guy deserved a legit chance as an NFL quaterback after what he did with the Broncos.

gotta give him credit for exceeding expectations, but he's still so far from even making the mlb roster.

great story tho. Also, like the emu-fighter above me said, there's no real reason he'd need redemption at all.

>Kaepernick is good enough to start in the NFL! Just look at his garbage time QB rating and stats (and disregard the fact that he went 1-10). The fact that no one has signed him is proof muh blackball!

>Tebow isn't good enough to start to start in the NFL! Just look at his raw stats (and ignore the fact that he took the Broncos to the divisional game in the only season where he was actually given regular games). The fact that no one has signed him is proof that he just isn't good enough!

The Jets are entirely to blame for ruining Tebow's NFL career for the sake of that butt fumbler Sanchez.

Unironically the Mets future left fielder

>29 year old playing in single A
>redeem himself in the MLB

The Mets are horrible right now. They'll call him up just to sell tickets the last 2 weeks of the season. Just watch

They have good attendence anyway so I doubt that

They're non contenders and if the hold off on calling him up until September, they have another full year of control.

Read it and weep.

Tebow's back, bitches.
>and he's hitting .300

ftw.usatoday.com/2017/07/new-york-mets-tim-tebow-st-lucie-hitting-300-home-runs-proving-haters-wrong

Why didn't he just try to become a tight end? Teams were interested in giving him a shot at the pro level right off the bad and I assume it would have been a much easier transition than trying to succeed in an entirely different sport.

Yeah, it makes me sad Tebow could have AT LEAST been a Greg Olsen-tier TE.

But the MiLB is more fun for the memes. Plus - Minor League ball is more relevant than it's been since MJ played.

Tebow was a lot better than Cutler ever was

Better than Kap too.

Tebow was good

I like the guy, but his promotion to High A was a publicity stunt. If he was some nobody, his likelihood of getting promoted to High A is basically non-existent.
He is doing better since his promotion, maybe it was a kick in the ass that he needed to show us what he's really made of, but it's more likely that he'll regress to his mean performance. I suppose it depends on how much he regresses, and who knows, maybe he's turned a corner and will be good enough to make the big team.
The Mest are pretty shit right now, anything can happen
if Mark Gattis can be a janitor one year and a pro ball player the next, Tebow could make a pro team.
I agree with , he undoubtedly has the athleticism and size to be a good, if not great, NFL TE

McDonald's workers make more money than A players

"bust in the NFL"
in his first season as a full time starter he made the playoff and won a playoff game. Peyton Manning didn't do that

*for the broncos

I think they're actually pretty similar. Backup-caliber QBs carried by stellar defenses who have managed to attract so much media attention that they're not worth signing as backups despite being better than most backups.

Did Tebow go to a super bowl?

Did he single handedly lose one?

He was, despite having one of the worst batting averages in low-A.

That Niners team that went to the SB probably had the most stacked roster in the league that season. They should have gone to the Bowl the previous season as well if not for some special team fuck ups.

>Peyton Manning didn't do that
Peyton got a bye and then got fucked by three consecutive refballs to keep the ravens in the game.