Soccer athletes would utterly dominate American sports leagues if they cared enough to play in them

Soccer athletes would utterly dominate American sports leagues if they cared enough to play in them

twitter.com/PSG_inside/status/889177335756455936

>tfw no pale skin, jew, big tity, dark curly hair, thicc, semen demon eyes gf.

Why live lads

THICC

thos etitties...

big breast's

Kat Dennings

Mother give milk.

She can't make tacos though.

best post so far even though i posted in this thread

watching champions league is pretty fun

jewess succubus

Is this the fat chicks thread?

t. gay man

Nice meme. Americans would dominate futbol if Niggas too short for the NBA played your cum drenched sport. We'll win more World Cups then England and France in the next 100 years.

>ginobili is too tall to play football so he plays basketball
>joins the nba at age 26
>still manages to get him in all times top 10 rankings

Name?
Asking for a friend.

So you pretend winning two? That's possible I guess, considering the amount of mexicans that will be a portion of american population in the future. Too bad that they suck ass playing povertyball.

> >still manages to get him in all times top 10 rankings
Is this true tho?

>Not even top 100 all time DESU.

Give Mexican kids US facilities and they'd get the job done. Get little ghetto niggas playing soccer and the sport is litteraly ours.

top 10 playoffs in 3points, steals, games played
also top 25 in points and assists

keep in mind he didn't join the league at age 18 like most american stars, he joined at 26

Is the argie relevant in NBA?

Maybe, Brazil never had the best facilities in the world and we still managed to be the best in the world for quite some time. I don't know if having the infrastructure is all what it takes.

see plus he's objectively a top 5, if not top 3 shooting guard all times and first or second best foreign player, close to Dirk

>ginobili
>top 10
Maybe 250

Talking about stats, the only objective fact. He's top 10 in multiple categories

Anyone have that video of Greaseman dropping 3s

Sure. Then NenĂª is a top 5 player, hands down.

*Citation needed*

I never said Manu was a top 5 player

Google all time playoffs stats, he's 2nd in 3s, top 10 in steals and games played, top 25 in points and assists

gibme boobbie's

That's totals right? Not average. So because hes been on an uber team for 15 years hes a top 10 player of all time?

He joined the NBA at the age of 26, having those total stats is awesome

If he was born in NY instead of Bahia Blanca he'd be considered one of the GOATs

Her bobbies make me jizz whipp goats cheese

He's a top 100 player of all time. Dirk is better. Dirk is top 50 I guess

>Is the argie relevant in NBA?
Yes, Ginobili has been a good player for a long time on one of the NBA's best teams. He's not that good anymore because he's getting old, but he's still relevant and people know who he is.

>plus he's objectively a top 5, if not top 3 shooting guard all times
You're fucking delusional. Ginobili isn't even a top 20 all time shooting guard.
>first or second best foreign player, close to Dirk
Not even top 5.

>all time playoff stats
That's because his team has had more playoff games than any other team. San Antonio hasn't missed the playoffs in 20 years, and they've won 5 titles and appeared in 6 finals and 9 conference finals in that time.