/180/: BETVICTOR WORLD MATCHPLAY DAY 3

Round 1 of the World Matchplay from Blackpool's Winter Gardens sees the reigning champion Michael van Gerwen finally kick off his tournament after being given two days off to rearrange his Leyland paint cupboard.

Starting the evening is an historic Australian derby between immigrant Simon Whitlock and indigenous Kyle Anderson. The only previous all-Oz major clash was back in 2010 when Paul Nicholson was still relevant, so this is the first time two actual Aussies have played each other in a major. Being World Cup teammates may have an impact on this match, so it could be very scrappy.

Adrian Lewis then re-enters televised darts for the first time since the World Cup after having to miss both the Shanghai and US Darts Masters due to his pregnant wife being ill and himself having surgery; rumours this surgery was for a second stomach are unconfirmed. Snackpot plays the actual father of his imminent offspring: the evergreen Steve Beaton, who claimed a Players Championship back in May. The time spent away may hinder Lewis's chances of advancing, which would be disastrous after his recent unimpressive performances.

Stephen Bunting's gift for a truly terrible year is to be bent over and raped on live TV by MVG. The 2014 Lakeside champion has made a single quarter final in all tournaments he's played in 2017, and after Autism won both recent World Series events, any hopes of Bunt reigniting the spirit of FUTURE GOAT are minimal.

Closing Round 1 is the breakthrough star of 2017 as the looks-old-for-26 Kent starlet Rob Cross makes his Sky debut against Stoke dab sensation Ian White. Cross has been a phenomenon, with 2 Players Champs wins, 4 floor semis and 4 floor quarters reached in just half a year of Pro Tour action. With Diamond having made at least the quarters of floor events 11 times this year, he'll need to use his TV experience to get rid of the newcomer.

Coverage starts from 7:00pm UK time on both new-look Sky Sports Main Event and Action channels.

Other urls found in this thread:

pdc.tv/news/2017/07/23/betvictor-world-matchplay-day-two
youtube.com/watch?v=QawBmukCx6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Tonight’s matches (Best of 19 legs)
STRAYA v Kyle "Conehead" Anderson
SnackP&Ot v Steve "PHWOARRRRRRRRRRR" Beaton
MvGOAuTism v BUNT MAN
Ian "Three litres of Diamond" White v Rob "Kent Genetics" Cross

All matches must be won by 2 clear legs, with up to 5 extra legs played to decide a winner. If the match is tied after 5 extra legs, a final sudden death leg will be played.

>Day 2 roundup
pdc.tv/news/2017/07/23/betvictor-world-matchplay-day-two

Wew, have to miss the final match cause work, and they pick the right match to end the night.

Bunt's going to get bummed :(

He's going to fall out of the Top 32 at this rate.

And we're on now.

Exactly my thoughts. Also: good lineup tonight, lots of /180/s favourites. Should be fun.

Hope kyle anderson beats the white invader whitlock.

Who still alive in this?

Just seen that waffleboy went out yesterday. That's good news! Didn't see it because german TV skipped the last match because football friendlies are of great importance and must be broadcasted under all circumstances.

Was hilarious.

3-0 up acting like cock of walk; Norris hits 155 on the bull for 3-2 and Kim had the look of a man who had been told his wife had been fucked by his own brother.

>Adrian Lewis has had back surgery
Must be because of his tits.

tintin was calling norris a cheat backstage but norris was not giving a fuck he was that pissed.

>3-0 up acting like cock of walk; Norris hits 155 on the bull for 3-2 and Kim had the look of a man who had been told his wife had been fucked by his own brother
Classic Kimbo.

>australian_national_anthem.mp3

>not beds are burning

Hilarious!
>tintin was calling norris a cheat backstage
How did he think Norris was cheating?

On the subject of "Aussies", Asstit has been spending his weekend gardening while invoking the spirit of Ivan Drago.

He was walking pretty slow back from the board.

>He was walking pretty slow back from the board.
Bonus points for Chuck if this actually DID make Kimbo lose the game.

I think it was a combo of that, the 155 and the fact that in the leg where Chuck hit the 155, Kimbo fucked up a 41 out attempt and then bust 16 for 4-0.

Shitlock pretty decent up to this point.

>abo darts

is he, dare i say it, back?

NOOO don't jinx it by speaking it out.

LADS

S H I T L O C K
H
I
T
L
O
C
K

Whitlock merciless on tops.

Boulderhead being wiped out by the white man here.

>Abbo fucking up his setup
>Whitlock checks 119, just like it was nothing
>Crowd doesn't even care
He makes it look too easy.

>yaya, a yaya, a yaya, a yaya yayaa- kolo, o kolo, o kolo, o kolo koloo
City fans are cancer.

>City fans
Its just ladbible lads with their shite normie memes. That shit gets chanted at every sporting event in the UK now no matter where its happening.

>boring, boring tables
>kolo yaya song
>don't take me home
>song about phil taylor when he's not playing

I'm sure a load of pissed Germans at the World Cup were singing "van der Voort, van der Voort, Vincent van der Voort!".

Lads, should I pick a darts board to play at home?

Here comes the Shitlock

>Whitty
[turpentine glugging intensifies]

Why not? And if you do: Don't buy Unicorn, go for Winmau Blade.

fuck I also forgot
>icelandic clap

They were even chanting the local football teams song. I almost wished for Yaya Kolo - if it hadn't also been right there.

Brilliant 210 in 4 from Pisslock.

Abo going to the detention centre soon.

A P O L O G I S E

Well done Simon. We need to see more of that, especially that tops magic was impressive.

>me steal dole

>Whitlock will meet the winner of MvG vs BUNT
>Whitlock vs MvG
>AGAIN
Seriously, this needs to stop.

DICKS OUT, LADS

rev up those filenames

Beatons shtick is hilarious. Like that milkman from Father Ted

>mend a tear at the bottom of his spine
confirmed for exploded rectum after one too many onion bhajis

>Beat off to BeatOn
Never actually noticed this.

>Adonis averaging 83
The Beat confirmed for having been involved in too many pre-match orgies

>24
stone

>dat Robin Hood
He even penetrates his own flights. Nothing is safe from him.

>jackpot can't do shit anymore
Surgery was a mistake.

Going to have the image of the Adonis sunning it on a beach in Cyprus in my head all evening now ffs

>not this

The Beat IS on!

>Beaton 4-3
Heh heh.

>that look

>the guy she tells you not to worry about

kek

Snackpot's quarter of the draw is absolute shit:

>Lewis/Beaton/White/Cross v Chisnall/Norris

Diamond White's time to shine

RIP Adonis.

Time for Autism.

>when you realise Lewis played better injured than he did most times in the '17 PL when he wasn't injured

This is more in hope than in any genuine belief, but:

WHO /BUNT MAN/ HERE?

Should call himself Bluntman and adopt a 420 blaze it persona.
Bob Marley walk-on music, weed motif on his shirt. As it is, he's pretty bland. Needs to work on a more dramatic persona.

HERE

>The unravelling of Steve Beaton today was his failure on 69. Sure it left a lot of ladies (and men) disappointed that his 69 was so bad.
wew

>Should call himself Bluntman and adopt a 420 blaze it persona.
Kek. I like his blandness, though. Nice contrast to all the artificial drama on stage.

This would be brilliant

>le shill kitchens man

Following in his idols footsteps.

Reporting in

Poor Buntman. Why did he have to draw MVG.

To be honest, Bunt has been so poor over the past half year he would have been screwed against any of the seeds.

>20, T7, 19
>MvG 180
It's ogre

>you now remember Bunt's near 9-darter against Pheel

still can't believe someone thought that was a good idea

up there with gando's foul fashion calendar

>those 3 darts at D8
Too cruel.

>MVG takes out 74
#pray4buntman

Mvg is on a Bunt hunt

Gravity Darts was worse: youtube.com/watch?v=QawBmukCx6Q

>78 left after MVG fucks up 72
>4-0 down
>first dart
>slap bang in the middle of T1
R.I.P. in peace Bunt Man.

Mvg is way too relaxed. This wont be a whitewash.

>outer-outer-D16
If that's not confidence I don't know what is.

PITY LEG

MVG's taking the absolute piss. Bunt should just go home

P I T Y
L E G

>bunting doubling

A pathetic 1 from 11.

THAT 102!

>van autism

>van Gherkin

Why was MVG attempting to leave 4 off 178?

>mvg gifting Buntman some confidence

Cute

THAT 160 TO WIN

BUNT GIVEN A CUNT PUNT