just let go forever

How bout posting a thread related to music you fucking druggie

Whippets

What ever you want or what you think will sound good

and by that I mean this
sweettrip.bandcamp.com/album/halica-bliss-out-v-11

TURN OFF THE FUCKING COMPUTER

LIVE REAL LIFE

get the fuck off the screen, calm down and just let go.

find a good song and put it on repeat

kill your family

Realize that death is an inevitability and this very well might be it. Once this is over, you'll return to nothing. It'll be like it was before you were born, only forever.
Put this on while you're at it.

this

feel the love around you, breathe
youtube.com/watch?v=SCURu-zsOr0

watch every death grips video in order on youtube. I tripped on RCs once and it was my general first week listening to death grips, and I understood every single music video front to back and when I was done tripping i forgot it all. Without that experience in 2014, I would´ve never started my journey to understand everything about death grips until it all clicked again. So if you´re down for that do it i guess, might not be the same for you just sharing my experience

damn i wanna take acid again, it's been over a year now and i can never find

you are acid. it's a chemical reaction. it's already there, you're just not allowing it

WATCH THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=KVmvJlEZFOo

typical acidhead mumbo jumbo. hope you're enjoying that grateful dead album user

Listen to basically anything. Lose your ego

it's spiritual mumbo jumbo and i hate the dead. enjoy your cheese sandwich

Might be chemicals but what you experience on a true psychadelic experience is unexplainable forget the brainlets

just order it online like the rest of us

EGO DOES BOT EXIST

not even their best album

stay somewhere safe, maybe have a sober friend watch over you

THANK I WILL GET FRIEND ANNE TO BSBYSIT sHE IS SO CUTE BUT MAYBE SHE WILL LOVE

good.

ASMR dood

Finda smooth ride

Is there a point? I’m on acid too.

Why am I still here?

On here?

Why bother?

Why is everything different ? Why? Are you okay? Am I? What’s the point of anything?

Weee all are Specks.

LSD 1

LSD 3

L S D

O. P. E. N. Y. O. U. R. E. Y. E. S

F. R. EE Y O U R M M I N D

MUSIC IS THE key

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay updates for you now: in the forrest it’s veery dark should I stay or go?8 it’s so cold and I’m sitting under some trees, I see so many fractals and shapes geometric colours and it’s beautiful sometimes I wish I could meet and love you all. Don’t hate

>Post a reply

What is this? It makes me feel unsettled.

Who are you?

Post a reply’s was my the day going for e you are can know the name of and is Jaheim and I the boy wthat I was just chilling with y’all you my love is not enough you love you babe I hope you’re having fun I’m sorry you didn’t get back in time but I’ll talk to you later I’ll see y’all tomorrow and love y’all I’ll see y’all soon when I can come back to you tomorrow night babe I hope you’re having fun and I’ll see you later bye love y’all love love y’all bye bye babe love y’all I’ll see you later bye love y’all bye love yeah hey man I love hope you sleep have a fun good day love tomorrow love y’all you love you y’all I’ll see you later

He’ll jello mellow yellow fellow feather sounds great taste the potato listen sir

Hello hello hope I can see the fish soon o need a bone did he go

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

STOP NOW I’M GOING ON MY OWN TIME AND I DON’T HAVE A GOOD JOB AND I’M NOT WORKING TOMORROW AND I’LL TALK TO YOU TOMORROW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HEY MAN I’M SORRY YOU ARE NOT A FAN I JUST HAD SOME SOUP FOR DINNER BUT MAYBE WE COULD DO SOME SOUP OR SALAD AND MAYBE SOME SOUP OR SALAD AND MAYBE SOME SOUP AND THEN MAYBE WE GO GET SOME SOUP

Ur qt af
I go slp
bye

>captcha: select all the images with bridges

Don't die

LOOK FORWARD OR ELSE I’LL TRY AND SEE IF YOU’RE ABLE TO EAT OR CRUNCH TIME AND GO DOWN THE HALL WITH ME I KNOW I KNOW IM NOT PERFECT BUT IM SAD AND LONELY PLEASE LOVE ME DONT JUST MAKE ME SAD AND ALONE ON MY BURTHDAY IN THE Hall

fap with ur moms panties have sex with your procreation its the only way

I love you hope you’re happy my dear let’s talk okay?

Music sounds good but it’s bit intense. Like the way your thoughts magnify and everything visually is different and you get thought loops and time slows down it’s different .

lay in a hammock in the woods and listen to anco. its pretty basic but fun as hell when you're tripping.

NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE

Okay I’m in the woods. My phones about to die. I’m a few miles from home maybe more. Please tell me, how long does a trip last? I took it at 12 pm it’s almost 3 what can I do? There’s no hammock. Do you think people will come by? Why is acid so strange? It’s intetesting. I’m going to listen to boards of Canada

Please respond

It’s over dude

Listen to Happy Trails by Quicksilver Messenger Service