Jesus-core

Recommend me music that will make me feel a jesus-like aesthetic without necessarily being religious music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZNlBi3q18c
youtube.com/watch?v=RebkScGC2JE
youtube.com/watch?v=KI7sOZQaSkI
youtube.com/watch?v=hI7a0Eh_IPo
youtu.be/x5bzmssDePg
youtube.com/watch?v=mTA2w3ddorw
youtube.com/watch?v=DLCpJCRCAKU
youtube.com/watch?v=RkZC7sqImaM
youtube.com/watch?v=jgNvzc-ZdME
youtube.com/watch?v=Uvec96wI6GI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei88J4lERbk
youtube.com/watch?v=Oby12fyIBz4
youtu.be/2URq2PGQQ4Y
youtu.be/6C4nmVVZpgM?t=153
youtube.com/watch?v=GpreaIHjopQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kArAUMqmYBA&t=2422s
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_o4omd8T5c
youtube.com/watch?v=M83lrviO4g0
youtube.com/watch?v=36Y_ztEW1NE
youtube.com/watch?v=sJhIG8wc3Ok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just listen to some Christian music you godless pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZNlBi3q18c

youtube.com/watch?v=RebkScGC2JE

i know you said not being religious music, but check this folk album out. its possibly one of the best of all time, and I heard it from another user's rec, so Imma pass that rec on to you.
youtube.com/watch?v=KI7sOZQaSkI

Made an error with my wording. I don't mind religious music recommendations but not all recommendations have to be religious.

Thank you both. This is what I was looking for.

This bro

youtube.com/watch?v=hI7a0Eh_IPo

youtu.be/x5bzmssDePg

as another user mindlessly browsing..
Thank you, this is beautiful!

These guys are Christian and most of their songs are usually about it in some way or other, but they never really come off as preachy IMO.

youtube.com/watch?v=mTA2w3ddorw

what's op?

Sun Kil Moon - Benji
Next time use reverse image search. It's literally built into Sup Forums. Just hit the '...' at the top of the post

Album name was also the file name, so remember to check that too when wondering album names

underrated

>without necessarily being religious music.
But that's the best music
youtube.com/watch?v=DLCpJCRCAKU

Kill yourself

>jesus-like aesthetic
define

but why? one's religion is literally just a factor of where they were born, their parents' faith, etc.
people simply fear the unknown which is why they grab onto the concept of a papi-like deity but when push comes to shove, God is just an adult's version of Santa

Scrawny, unwashed, long hair and sandals.
Here OP, have some Jesus-core
youtube.com/watch?v=RkZC7sqImaM
Great non-sequitur, my euphoric friend

jesuscore = soyboycore

Soyboys are too weak to deal with religious beliefs, broseph. They're agnostic (because they also can't deal with the unfathomable abyss of nonexistence)

THIS

>Soyboys are too weak to deal with religious beliefs, broseph.
wrong, people created religious beliefs to deal with their innate soyness
>(because they also can't deal with the unfathomable abyss of nonexistence)
wrong, religion was literally created because of this reason

youtube.com/watch?v=jgNvzc-ZdME

spirituality = high t
religion = soy

>wrong, people created religious beliefs to deal with their innate soyness
Wrong. Soyboys were borne out of society's harshness, and religion is notoriously harsh on society, especially women and minorities, of which the soyboy is a willing slave.
And soyboys, in their perpetual fear of offending, can't accept the fact that there is no god, so they will always keep an """""open mind"""" about it, hence agnosticism

ummm, Christians were persecuted because they preached some "everyone equal under god, no hierarchies" bullshit, that's soy as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Uvec96wI6GI

>Wrong. Soyboys were borne out of society's harshness, and religion is notoriously harsh on society, especially women and minorities, of which the soyboy is a willing slave.
wrong, religion literally appeals to the soyboy mentality. you're sucking off a nigger who's been dead 2000+ years
>And soyboys, in their perpetual fear of offending, can't accept the fact that there is no god, so they will always keep an """""open mind"""" about it, hence agnosticism
wrong, am atheist not agnostic so your "statement" is irrelevant

>that's soy as fuck
You're confusing soyboys with hippies, soyboy.

Agnosticism isn't about keeping an open mind, you idiot, it's about realizing that the question of whether deities exist or not is irrelevant. You can't say they don't exist categorically, as you have no proof, but neither can you prove they do exist. You can however figure out pretty easily that this question is pointless, and that if they exist, these gods have no sway on our lives. So there's no reason to pay them any mind.

wrong
spirituality = religion = soy
wrong, for someone who's defending religion so much you clearly don't know much about it

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei88J4lERbk

Come on Sup Forums, I just wanted to listen to some music....why do you always have to turn it into a shitfest

You people should be burned alive.

Hippies ARE soy lmao, know your terms

Wrong, Spirituality is being confident enough to form your own convictions on metaphysics. religion is relying on gregarian instincts other groupthink to tell you what to believe. easy to spot which one of these is soy, isn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Oby12fyIBz4

>religion literally appeals to the soyboy mentality
Surrendering your life in service of a deity doesn't align at all with a soyboy's "please be nice to refugees and we should all be feminists and have you tried putting avocado sauce on your vegetarian sausage" mentality at all, you confused orangutan.
>am atheist not agnostic
Who the fuck cares? How does this follow the argument at all?
>it's about realizing that the question of whether deities exist or not is irrelevant
Whatever helps you sleep, soyboy. Just as with any other school of thought, its original context doesn't matter. What matter is what kind of people contemporary agnostics are (soyboys)
>Hippies ARE soy lmao, know your terms
Confirmed for clueless 15 year old

>every hackneyed attempt at logic and incoherent opinion in that post

holy shit, soyboy, I guess your brain's receded faster than your hairline

>Surrendering your life in service of a deity doesn't align at all with a soyboy's "please be nice to refugees and we should all be feminists and have you tried putting avocado sauce on your vegetarian sausage" mentality at all, you confused orangutan.
wrong nigger worshipper. plus being nice to other people is literally in your holy book you hypocritical soyboy
>Who the fuck cares? How does this follow the argument at all?
if it doesn't then why bring it up? autistic and soy? YIKES
>Whatever helps you sleep, soyboy. Just as with any other school of thought, its original context doesn't matter. What matter is what kind of people contemporary agnostics are (soyboys)
wrong, contemporary religious people only don the part when it suits their needs, the ultimate soyboy complex
>Confirmed for clueless 15 year old
reported for underage

Backpedaling, tu quoques and damage control aren't arguments, soy boy

Can you make up your mind on what insults you're going to use? Because they're openly contradictory.
>if it doesn't then why bring it up?
Stop talking to yourself.
>contemporary religious people only don the part when it suits their needs, the ultimate soyboy complex
This level of denial
>reported for underage
>lol no u xD

i am religious and spiritual. I believe spirituality is important to explain the world before physical form.
How do we exist? We are an expression of The All (or what most people call God). Science is not able to explain this, but through quantum physics they are getting closer.
I also have experienced great benefits from meditation because I am able to connect with my inner-self and connecting with my inner-self is connecting with The All or God since I am an expression it.
I have noticed many spiritual/religious people I meet are content with their lives, but people who only believe in base reality usually feel stuck and in turn, discontent.
I recommend everyone to look into Law of Attraction. It is a good starting point.

>Can you make up your mind on what insults you're going to use? Because they're openly contradictory.
wrong
>Stop talking to yourself.
wrong, you were the one who brought it up to begin with
>This level of denial
wrong, soyboy

youtu.be/2URq2PGQQ4Y

try this.

>How do we exist? We are an expression of The All (or what most people call God).
you mean santa claus?
>I also have experienced great benefits from meditation because I am able to connect with my inner-self and connecting with my inner-self is connecting with The All or God since I am an expression it.
interesting soyboy theory
>I have noticed many spiritual/religious people I meet are content with their lives, but people who only believe in base reality usually feel stuck and in turn, discontent.
wrong
>I recommend everyone to look into Law of Attraction. It is a good starting point.
wrong

Why not Seven Swans?

Check out the soundtrack to the leftovers and whilst at it also check out the show as it sounds like you would really like.
youtu.be/6C4nmVVZpgM?t=153
Also check out Max Richter's other stuff.

Also Arvo Part
youtube.com/watch?v=GpreaIHjopQ

Robbie Basho's 'Visions of the country'
youtube.com/watch?v=kArAUMqmYBA&t=2422s

Old blues and gospel like Blind Willie Johnson
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_o4omd8T5c

A Victory for the Sullen
youtube.com/watch?v=M83lrviO4g0

And if you're cool with just straight up religious then
youtube.com/watch?v=36Y_ztEW1NE

thank you very much. very helpful. a lot of stuff i think ill like here

No problem user, spiritual/religious music is really interesting to me and I get where you're coming from with Benji

it should've been this one tho

Maybe some Neil Young

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=sJhIG8wc3Ok

You sure won that argument, champion

Also Colma by Buckethead