Show us your TV, Sup Forums.

Don't have one user

You enjoying 1998?

Yeah, it's pretty great.

Nobody else has tv?

I have but I never watch it

i sold mine
i could show you my parents' but what for

I watch mine all the time when I am home, as background noise.

Yeah but its nothing special
I only use it for netflix or console gaming so its mostly off 90% of the time

Almost the same as yours.

i've got the radio for that (both real and tunein/streema)

This isn't mine alone but me and the rest of my roommates collectively own/use it. TV stand is just 2 wooden boxes and some planks nailed together but it works.

>tfw can't afford to live in poverty with 3 mates

R8

richfag :(

Clean your floor.

>NOT WATCHING REDE GLOBO

Kidding pal. 7/10 TV

a smaller samsung, its really old and i never watch it apart from world cup/eurocup

?

Americans really are the worst fucking anons.

I'm not convinced that OP is actually posting a photo of his own TV. I would swear that this photo is from the late 80s, but it's clearly taken from a smart phone and that clock seem modern.

>doesn't notice the antenna is a modern HD antenna that is actually hooked up to the CRT TV from the 90's.

I did notice after I posted. But I didn't need to notice it to know that it's not from the 80/90s, I'm just making a point that this TV is fucking unbelievable.

>I'm just making a point that this TV is fucking unbelievable.

Unbelievable as in how? That OP actually uses this particular tv on a regular basis? Or that the tv is still working in this day and age?

>I'm just making a point that this TV is fucking unbelievable.

I have a Panasonic of the same size, bought in 1998 and it still working to this day. Old technology is sturdier than modern stuff.

Exactly.

In 1998 I had my own widescreen in my boysroom. If you had a box like that in 98 then you too had an unbelievable TV. Just not as unbeliable as OP.

>tfw don't have 3 friends

I don't even believe you were alive in 98.

>norgayan bragging

I had been alive for a while actually.

I don't have a tv but I do have a projector and screen.

tv is devil's invention (russian)

no, he's just a first worlder