"AYYYOOO HOL UP HOL UP. SO YOU FINNA BE SAYING WE WUZ EXTREMISTS AND SHIIIEETS...

>"AYYYOOO HOL UP HOL UP. SO YOU FINNA BE SAYING WE WUZ EXTREMISTS AND SHIIIEETS? NIGGA WE WUZ FAITING DEM WHITEY BOY CRACKAS IN DA HOOD YNOMSAYING."

This line felt very out of place. What did he mean by this?

we get it you're twelve and you came from Sup Forumsreddit

FUCK OFF POL IM SICK OFF YOU GET OUTTA HERE PLEASE JUST GO MASK YOU TO LEAVE BUT YOU WONT LEAVE LEAVE Sup Forums GO BACK MASK YOU SO MANY TIMES I APPLE YOU OUT OF HERE WILL YOU LEAVE?

Calm down redditor

His voice was much sillier than that in the movie.

star wars is shit, there is no meaning at all - star shit more like.

SERIOUSLY AS A POC IM SICK OF YOU RUINING THIS PLACE PLEASE JUST GO MASK YOU ONE TIME BUT YOU PROB AINT GONNA LISTEN ARE YOU?

Sup Forums is the most reddit board

it's no secret they invited the most normies and autists from reddit and everywhere

they're literally cancer

Shiiiieet we wuz Sup Forums and shiet

I actually thought it fit with his more Doc Brown crazy appearance, he was supposed to be kind of unhinged

Heh, that's a nice meme.

Go back to Stormfront, you nazi fuck.

This.

I'm not even joking when I say this. Fuck Drumpf and fuck White people.

/thread

>tfw you're starting to realize that sjws actually have a point.

Imagine having to be a non-white and putting up with these immoral people who want you dead? Why did America even want Trump? I'm so glad I live in Germany away from all this bullshit, maybe some people could still get to Canada if they let them in.

Disney wanted to cram in some nigga talk to entice the black population just that much more. I wasn't a big fan of the line either but it made for good marketing material and it's plausible that in-universe there are people who talk like that.

I agree it fit perfectly. It was extremely silly though. Especially his "GOOO! SAYVE THA DREEEAMMM!"

Same here. Sweden is top notch when it comes to liberal policy.

>>Sup Forums

get out racist trump supporters NO ONE. I REPEAT. NO ONE wants you here.

americans are stupid what do u expect rofl? they havent even banned military assault guns which were made to kill people. americans are dumbos period.

I'm pretty sure that if any black thought Darth Vader was black too they would be on his side.

Why does this guy sound like an african warlord no matter which character he plays?

Sup Forums is second, this place is the most Reddit board, even people on Reddit agree

Awww, a pussy is afraid of an assault rifle.

Good thread.