Do they ever acknowledge that Stephanie, Sportacus...

Do they ever acknowledge that Stephanie, Sportacus, and the Rottens are different species from the puppets or are we supposed to pretend they're all humans?

Also LazyTown lore general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iV0TIhYEoeE
youtube.com/watch?v=-942Pw7O4ak
youtube.com/watch?v=b0nT8TdlEHg
youtube.com/watch?v=O3pf7HCbtXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think that the puppets are to be treated as inferior to the humans.

I believe that's because they're the only ones with actual free will.
The puppet citizens are all slaves to their desires, always easily manipulated by their respective weakness, and need the help of others to overcome them.
The human characters, on the other hand, have the willpower to achieve their goals, escaping temptation.
Robbie is the perfect example of this: he's lazy as fuck and wants to sleep all day long, but executes the most tiring and elaborate schemes in order to achieve what he thinks is right.

Is it me or does Robbie remind anyone else of Bruce Campbell?

More importantly is Robbie a fascist?

why is Sportacus trying to force his politics on Lazy Town? the people are lazy leave them the fuck alone that's how they want to be. Robbie recognizes this at least and fights for the common man.

People often notice the irony of Robbie, but seldom do people point out the irony of Sporticus.

In most episodes, he spends most of the time goofing off in his blimp while Robbie goes through some convoluted plot. Sporticus doesn't even have a job really. He just plays all day like a fucking manchild. Ultimately Sporticus is the lazy one, playing all day and not working. Although, he does work from time to time when somebody in town asks him to fix their fence or something so he's not TOO bad.

I wouldn't call him lazy just free of responsibilities. He keeps himself very active but he basically just squandors that on doing backflips and being a jackass.

youtube.com/watch?v=iV0TIhYEoeE

The entire show is a metaphor for capitalist social structure.

The puppets represent the bourgeois, in possessions of power and authority throughout the town to spite their obvious incompetence. They are all greedy, selfish, and stupid, yet all major political and economic positions are in their control. Sporticus represents the police and military under the control of the fools, propping up the flawed system. Of course, Robbie Rotten is the oppressed proletariat, suffering under the yoke of the abusive bourgeois puppets but unable to defend himself due to the protection offered by their military. The show highlights the ironic situation where Robbie ends up devoding a majority of his time fighting the wrong enemy; his real foe is always the puppets, but he is constantly misdirected and wastes all his effort fighting against their strongarms.

what does Stephanie represent?

The puppets' entitlement and embodiment of the seven deadly sins is too in your face though

Doo dododododooo dodododo dodo dooodododododo

Robbie is the hero we need

HEY

HEY

>In philosophy
>professor asks me about the concept of evil
>put on the spot, start panicking but remember a certain quote from Robbie Rotten
>Hey!
We're Number One
Hey!
We're Number One
Now listen closely
Here's a little lesson in trickery
This is going down in history
If you wanna be a Villain Number One
You have to chase a superhero on the run
Just follow my moves, and sneak around
Be careful not to make a sound
Shh
No, don't touch that!
We're Number One
Hey!
We're Number One
Ha ha ha
Now look at this net, that I have found
When I say go, be ready to throw
Go!
Throw it at him, not me!
Ugh, let's try something else
Now watch and learn, here's the deal
You slip and slide on this banana peel
Ha ha ha, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba
We're Number One
Hey!
We're Number One
We're Number One
Hey!
We're Number One
Hey!
Hey!
>Professor looks stunned, class gives me a round of applause

>Also LazyTown lore general.
Do you mean LazyTown thread, you piece of subhuman filth?

It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake.

I'd like to bake her a cake.

Robbie has pancreatic cancer.

Whats the original of this?

Is the one on the right, a white Kumail Nanjiani?

>Robbie can build the most complicated gadgets in the show
>can't solve 2+2

foreign interventionism that supports the established system while not actually understanding what's going on

sounds like a typical brainwashed SJW lib to me

which robbie clone would you fuck?
>left
>right
>bottom
>top

in that order

She might also represent the complacent middle class in the class system. She clearly has less power than the puppets but much more power than Robbie Rotten, at least socially

he can win because he's number one user

great analysis, user
kudos

its a fuckng childrens show you fucking reetards there is no lore get fucked idiots

>1 million dollar budget PER EPISODE
>22 THOUSAND feet of production space
>Stefan holds a record for most hours spent filming in makeup as a single character
>largest green screen in the world at the time it was made
BASED

What did he mean by this?

Well, uh, technically, uh, nah

SMELL HIS SHIT ITS YOURS BITXH

the puppets are a metaphor for the fact that the lower class are nothing more then pawns for the elite

fuck off with your normie memes

youtube.com/watch?v=-942Pw7O4ak

Post Lazy Town remixes

youtube.com/watch?v=b0nT8TdlEHg

youtube.com/watch?v=O3pf7HCbtXo

12:33
>What do you have to do to be a villain number 1?
>Well, you ARE already - all you have to do is create a meme, or watch one, then you're number 1!
is this canon?

BIG GUY

Wow it truly was a different time

cute

the puppets are monkeys and the few who did not devolve during the great cataclysm are now fighting through primordial chaos to see who gets the Divine Right to Rule.