>Bjpenn.com
Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/PjT0pen6
youtube.com/watch?v=NujNmpgwPF4
youtu.be/1v1iZUiBJiQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where's the NEWS!

who is your consensus pound for pound number one favorte woman mma fighter!?

this is the thread

hi babe

I'm just waiting for dude to throw a spamming fit again

joke is on you i'm the spammer and you're a shitskin

Docksperg so good at shining shoes I swear he'd make ya Fuck'n shoes shine. Hey Dockie! Go get your shinebox!

Wmma losers please leave

Nice '''''''''''''''''''''life'''''''''''''''''' you've got there, why don't you fill out a job app. instead of waiting for some zilch to post spam you fucking zilch?

I like watching sloppy wmma fights though it's like watching Worldstar heems

Lmao he's so angry we didn't join his shitty thread, Well done guys!

Oh he's triggered already

L E G S
E
G
S

Cormier vs Jones
Woodley vs Maia
Cyborg vs Evinger
Lawler vs Cerrone
Manuwa vs Oezdemir

Nice try docksperg

lol nope

Way better than kailin

That last thread (jon jones in OP) literally was mine, I waited until 380? posts to spam scat but the mod didn't take the bait lol

Literally LMAOing right now at JBJ trying to play mind games and DC not giving a fuck about it.

You first

>tfw 6'1" 250 lbs at 18% bf

i would have to literally risk my life to cut to 205 where i would probably get memed to death anyway by cowardly, genetically inferior lanklets like Jones or Gus, or stay at my "natural" weight and get murdered by freaks like Brock, Reem, and JDS who have been playing this game for decades and have multiple accolades outside of the UFC to their name

Fuck my life. i'm a victim of the system.

Are you demented kiddo?

Imagine being dumb enough to pay for UFC events

Hunts like 5'11" you have no excuses

pastebin.com/PjT0pen6

Some leaf pasted this earlier, decent read on the new weight classes among other things

KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN
KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

literally lmao at their lives

Cormier
Maia
Cyborg
Cerrone
Manuwa

getting down to 10% bf wouldn't be risking your life

>Being that fat and that short
lose weight tubby

Is docksperg really a manlet?

docksperg literally has nothing to do with any of this spam he's not a spammer

K but is that actually picksguy or not

schaub as a cop
clean shaven, all business

t. docksperg

HARDY WORK!!!!

no i'm just pretending to be him, he has an elaborate tripcode that is literally unbreakable

JJJJJJOOOOOOOOONMMMM
TWWWWOOOOOOOOOO
SUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCC

Oh godness. This is the most salt and drama filled card ever. I love it, the trashy bastard that I am.

Man I want this Fight Pass offer

What's the point of this? You think even one person in here unironically is going to be surprised when Floyd beats Conor in a boxing match?

Considering that it's Thursday is he ded? Did the Wideman choke him out too?

My guys will be surprised for sure 100%

Yeaaaah

/box/ is very slow general, they come to troll us

masvidal has boxed all his life and been around great boxers he actually said awkward angles lol, but he said conor most likely won't even win the 1st round

I got nothing but time

>tfw retarded friends fall for Brendon Skweeb's angle memes

For sure I know a few people who will be surprised if Goober doesn't heem Floyd in 1st.

Would heem you all

>tfw keto diet

Read what Jorge said he knows boxing and mma as much as anyone who fights at a high level, so schaub wasn't completely making shit up

youtube.com/watch?v=NujNmpgwPF4

cerrone SHOOK

The only people I see thinking Conor has a chance are white trash "Irish american" casuals. Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together knows Floyd is going to win a lopsided decision and people are going to be pissed off just like the Pacquiao fight

I would unironically take you on a tour in another plane of space and time my dude

david is actually good looking, packing, and is 6'0 tall

lithcuck has a huge nose, ugly, talentless, and 5'7

Aren't you like 5'7'' or some shit?

still ducking spain?

Francisco Filho completed it

I would unironically pay up to 5 american dollars to watch spainsperg and lithcuck go at it

Ok /heem/, Dana got too into rough housing with Tito and has to be consoled for a minute, allowing you to set your own walk out music. What song plays on your way to the ring?

Kek, that's more than UFC would get from me

It won't take me even half a punch to sleep that Rockhold'esque chin.

Lawler looks like one of those fucks who would be doing this shit even if he didn't get paid at all just because he likes fucking people up.

You can't just keep saying this shit overlooking the fact that Floyd is fucking 40 and his hands are that of Stephen Hawking

Man Lawler is as stoic as ever

Don Henly: boys of summer

White trash detected

I LOOOOVEEE YOUUUU JESUUUUS CHRIIIIIST

*wears black trenchcoat and walks towards you*

What papa old age heemed May's chin already? Grega would just need to touch it

youtu.be/1v1iZUiBJiQ

Cormier
Woodley
Cyborg
Lawler
Manuwa

>user, I need a spotter. You can deadlift at least 500lbs right?

>you're wrong I'm right

>all murricans posting under the same flag

There really should be state flags next to their posts instead of American flag.

>y-you too!

All you people who are falling for the "Floyd's hands" meme are buying wolf tickets. And who cares if he's 40 Bernard Hopkins won a title at 47 against an actual pro boxer, not an mma fighter

>Damn, Washington is submitting a lot of picks

Get these ugly toothpaste flags off /heem/

shut up and be grateful you live in the beautiful country of croatia the nicest fucking place i've ever been unironically and i've been to a lot of countries

I'm moving to US tho.

Damn, Lawler is pretty handsome for a bald dude. What's his secret?

What state?

You remember that time you were talking shit to me and I slammed your head into the table in front of all your friends? You didn't do shit then, you won't do shit now. You're a bitch.

Cali.

Nah that would take away our anonymity.

Hello newfriends

Do you think Dana will dump calvillo for albu after this weekend? I know I would

I'm northern California, eastbay. What part for you?

Knight could shock the world

big round head. robbie looks like a fat manchild with hair.

I guess the real question is... What's your secret? Something you want to share with us?

did someone say worldstar heems?