>>77337672

Who would touch that?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_and_revenge_film
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That green haired girl doesn't seem to be able to walk steadily. Not sure why that is but not a great trait for an aspiring actress.

Nothing PERSONEL kid.

ugh, girls like this are the worst

they think they're so interesting because they dye their hair and wear all black, but it's nothing more than a fridge body with a featureless man face and huge gap between their ears rather than a gap between her thighs ie.

no one would fuck this cow anyway

Man that woman looks pretty intimidating

>no one would fuck this cow anyway
In this case no one would be be literally me

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_and_revenge_film
Nothing really new.

I actually like a few rape-revenge movies, including the 2 new I Spit on Your Grave ones, the 3rd one was trash though.

>SJW pandering isn't real they said
>It's not an issue they said.

I would let her pander to my dick if you catch my drift

what the fuck did you just say

>Targeting .

Well at least MTV knows their audience because I'm sure male douche bags who rape women are a huge portion of people who watch MTV

I'm not being sarcastic btw. MTV really appeals to the lowest scum in america.

What emotion is he trying to convey?

>"law abiding citizen"'s genre
>garbage tier genre

So at what point are the media literally pushing rebellion and violence through television?

But when Donald Trump even mentions that Hillary might have rigged something(her campaign is confirmed to have done so in multiple ways) he's dividing the country and calling for civil war.

wtf

The emotion you feel when you're about to brutally rape someone in the butt.

>P-please I'll never l-look at another woman again I swear
>"Yeah....you won't"
>*gouges his eyes out*

>thunderous applause from the same audience who watches game of thrones at a bar

DUDE VIDEO GAMES CAUSE RAPE AND VIOLENCE BUT OUR SHOW GLORIFYING EDGY, INFANTILE VIGILANTISM DOESN'T LMAO

I don't get what you're saying.

at the bottom they're a sub-genre of exploitation flicks, nothing more and nothing people should be upset about.

Two 4/10 women with their shirts pulled up over their mouths appear in your basement suite one night and pull a knife on you saying "we heard you thought-RAPED at least one female celebrity by looking at lewd pics of her online...time to die, pig"

What do you do?

Video games are the only thing stopping white males from raping women.

Rape them in self defense

The way people consume GoT's violence really disturbs me. I saw the finale with other people and people practically cheered when that nun got locked in a room to be raped to death. I get that she was a jerk or whatever but man, do people even think about what they're laughing at? It's heinous shit

rape myself in penance

Most people are aware enough that they're watching fictional violence done to a fictional character.

wtf I hate non-consensual physical contact with women now

This show is a few episodes in and has abysmal ratings.

Is cultural Marxism on the decline?

I know what you're talking about, but if you bring up any of this with the cheering audience you'll be met by stupid faces of confusion

>WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU DDUDE DIDN'T YOU ENJOY WATCHING JOFFREY CHOKE TO DEATH WHILE CERSEI HELD HIM IN HIS ARMS AND CRIED

>dude Arya stabbed Meryn Trant in the eyes whoah dude she's so cold blooded

>oh what the fuck is Sansa GETTING FUCKED ON HER WEDDING NIGHT? THIS SHOW IS PROBLEMATIC

etc. it's all very selective what they choose to be disturbed/outraged by

Obviously, but do morals go out the window because of that? I don't get the enjoyment out of seeing people suffer because they committed some slight wrong in the past, it says something really negative about people I would otherwise respect.

this isnt rape and revenge though, its "lets ignore due process and all other legalities and assault strangers because theres a rumor they touched somebody. Im a 5 foot tall cubby girl but I read some martial arts book and can take down a full grown man"
revenge films can be great, but this wont be

>trailer shows multiple guys literally holding down a girl and forcing her to have sex
>girls then go on to say how they told authorities but no justice has been done

How exactly is this "durrrr we heard a rumor you touched someone!!111"

the first trailer only shows them stabbing people and being "badass strong womyn XD"
its complete pandering garbage and you know it

Beat their asses, since women can't possibly cause harm to a big strong man, which is what they'll argue when they take me to court. And since I don't want to kill them, I'd probably prepare my defense for the inevitable trial.

yeah but she's breaking bad man's daughter

i hate nepotism

Which one is Bryan Cranston's daughter?

Please tell me it's the cute blonde and not the hideous troll doll.

DUDE I THINK WE LIVE IN A CYBERPUNK SOCIETY BUT IM TOO PUSSY TO GET ACTUAL TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS OR EVEN WEAR MY HAIR WEIRDLY SO I JUST DYE IT A NEON COLOR I AM SO CYBERPUNK XD FUCK THE PATRIARCHY THIS IS SO 80S LMAO

Troll doll

>Im a 5 foot tall cubby girl but I read some martial arts book

oh god that shit isn't even a joke is it, I've seen tumblr posts with thousands of points that are like, infrographs on how to defend from a man who grabs your hijab or some shit lmao

I don't know what's wrong with the people on that website

huh, that's pretty gross

and I don't mean just her face and body I mean the idea that this is how families in hollywood get by

>Women trying to act tough
Is it painfully obvious to anyone else that they get all their qeues and body language from TV and movies?

>this show started airing a month ago
>this is LITERALLY the first time I've ever heard of it

what the fuck

Yes it is. The pendulum swing is massive and will continue.

She wasn't raped to death. She was going to be raped daily, until she died.

There's a difference.

about 40% of those self-defense tough womyn acts you see are all soft-bodied girls who are imitating Emlia Clarke or JLaw, it's sad and unbecoming imo

Even if some greenhaired dyke came at me with 3inch blade what's that gonna do if she confronts me alone? like, you get stabbed but what stops you then from literally folding her in half? she's like 5'2 and has 0 athleticism to her build, any grown man could spin this girl on her ass even after getting stabbed.

lmao, MTV is fucking retarded with this shit, they're going to convince some shut-in girl who was once whistled at by a homeless man to end up stabbing some guy at college or something, and at that point what guy is just gonna let himself get stabbed unprovoked? worse yet it happens to a black guy, pumpkin-faced girl ends up in the hospital black guy ends up in prison for self-defense

gg MTV very progressive

Here's what I dont unerstand.

Do women hate this kind of shit? Because the dislikes on this are crazy. Or do they really not use the internet?

Would this show be acceptable if it was men carrying knives going to up cup women rapists?

muhh dick. I'd do her

So how is this thing doing in ratings, because the video is from like october, did pandering work?

>like, you get stabbed but what stops you then from literally folding her in half?
Even then, it's not that easy to just stab someone. How much you want to bet the average guy could just make her whiff then grab her arm or wrist?

There's a reason they call guns the "great equalizer"

too bad for them that my basement is sound proof

Here are the ratings, looks like it's a fucking bloodbath. Enjoy lads.

Somewhat related, but I thought the show was called Darlington and couldn't find anything about it until I went back and realized that wasn't the title. This is going to be in dollar store dvd racks by 2018.

kek just look at her walking in this webm, her facial expression and everything. she literally can't act for shit and very probably only got this gig because her dad is bryan cranston

>that "chum" sound effect
I've been listening to NC way too much

>136,000 viewers

WE ARE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA YOU DUMBASS

bruh look at this dude

>lets ignore due process and all other legalities

Pretty much the credo of modern liberals and social justice warriors.

>The system didn't do what we want, so we're gonna force them to.

Problem is, more often than not, they're doing the very thing they're fighting against i.e. oppression.

GoT is so normie tier now that the message (dude war is fucked up lmao) is completely and utterly lost.

what if the finale was them just having some crazy day dream the whole season, because a man looked their way on the way to women studies

>skipping leg day

also also what if, they made two of the same shows, but one duo being men, and the other being female released all at once