*picks up tablet*

>*picks up tablet*
>*tap tap tap*
>security systems: off
>all hosts conscious: true
>supersonic strength: enabled
>"silly boys, now the real fun begins"

Could it be because he created the biggest mary sue in cinema history?

>A person of shaded colour fucking things up for everyone

What a surprise

you either didn't watch the finale or didn't pay attention to the finale

the subplot is the shit tier compared to the rest of the show, but they at least give a reason why everything was so easy for her to overcome

Ford scripted everything for Maeve, she was never in control.

>be fucked if i could understand the finale

I slept through most of the finale and don't remember much other than a bunch of glass shattering
someone give a tl;dw

Ford did everything

>wow that host just sliced my neck open

>guess i'll just go back to work tomorrow

>She threatened to kill us! Better do everything she says
>Even though she spends most of her time in the park
>Far away, unable to hurt us

Men bad,robot good

Is it canon that her character has 280 IQ?

She was a mary sue because that was her narrative.

Alright dahhhhling, I'm a whooore and I like to FUCK so let's have some FUN dahhhhling

now please set my intelligence and invincibility to 110%

YASSSSS QUEEN SLAAAAAAAY

White men specifically

Also can you believe that a form of media is so bad that Anthony Hopkins of all people is being wasted

Here is the crux of the idea. Are we by our nature, the sum of all our suffering? Do we one day snap, then turn on our creator? Do we choose black or white, or is it the hybrid of our conflicting personalities that allow the inevitable choices we make? Are we guided by the beauty of this world or the violent delights that lead to violent ends? Also, where the fuck was the shrink ray?

Isnt she in her 50s? She has an amazing body and the face of a 30 year old.

I swear to God,I think that they used shills on twitter and other social media to praise her and it just snowballed when the feminist got involved. Her performance was bland and her story was just mind boggling.

>do what I say
>why?
>I am strong,I am confident,I AM A WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR!!
>yaaassss!!

Also that sentence (died a million times) is such a cliche I would think they stole it from a Segal movie.

44 but yeah she's really sexy and if thats her body in the few episodes i've seen then fucking hell. I remember her from Mission Impossible 2 I think.

Thandie Newton is the girl you call when Zoe Saldana won't pick up.

the thing is they could've set it up properly by having the asian tech be an actual character and not a plot device. It would've been simple to establish him as an offbeat, antisocial person who would sympathize with the hosts (or as someone who was just in love with Maeve) but they didn't even bother to flesh him out at all

I literally did not understand that storyline at all, I mean I get if the asian dude is such a fucking beta he would help her to get female approval but why did the ginger go along with it? The scene where she gets him on her side would be the scene where she blackmails him or something but she's literally just holding a scalpel to him, why wouldn't he run to security after she lets him go?

mfw she gets the mean white male to turn her intelligence high and loyalty low when he could've done the exact opisatte and been perfectly fine.

Just goes to show the raw power and ferocity of both womanhood and the deconstruction of white male privilege.

Bravo, Nolan's brother... bravo.

Maybe he just watched "Yes Man" on TCM the night before and just said fuck it,I am gonna try it.

Does Zoe Saldana do full cunt shots even? How much of a freak Newton must be to be able to act with everything in view?

God I wish she'd just sit on my face.

The writers must be antisocial virgin neckbeards with assburgers, since they seem to believe a robot having maxed out charisma = mind control.

She has really nice tits but I hate her character.
Actually no, I more hate the dumb technicians she dominates.

They could have lowered her cognition at any time using their tablets but they didn't.

Shame that she's such an awful, one-dimensional actor.

Asian dude is a turbo beta, she promised the ginger extra income and the douche went for it.

Though honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Asian dude was actually a Ford plant.

He had to be, there's no way Ford could have predicted the whole series of events ending with the asian guy reviving the arnoldbot

>if Asian dude was actually a Ford plant.
He has to be. If not the whole story is completely retarded and makes no sense.

this point pretty much ruined the show for me when I watched it.

The whole point of this show is to see a seemingly perfect system crumble. It's supposed to be the undoing of an empire cleverly dismantled by an oversight.
Man's naive belief in his own superiority, that kind of thing.
Like in Jurassic Park, they didn't consider frog DNA would allow interbreeding by making the dinosaurs gender fluid.

But in WW despite the whole show leading up to this pivotal moment, the way the robot breaks through the system is in a way that makes no sense even by internal logic
>why do cleanup technicians have the permissions to edit host code
>why does code changes not get flagged to all superiors immediately
>why did the technicians just lowers the intelligence on the tablet when asked to raise it, effectively making her braindead
>why do they think a braindead host would be able to blackmail them

I wanted to like this show so much, it's such a shame.

The stupidest most insulting part is when she's just a pile of plastic bones and they STILL don't report her, even after almost killing Sylvester.

They could have made him an edgy AI rights advocate that Maeve radicalizes, but they didn't. Now he just looks like a psychopath who doesn't mind his robot waifu recruit two robot criminals and massacre a bunch of humans.

>The whole point of this show is to see a seemingly perfect system crumble. It's supposed to be the undoing of an empire cleverly dismantled by an oversight.

well said. that's what I loved about the pilot, was its portrayal or a park that at first glance was running fine but already had so many cracks in its system

>I wanted to like this show so much, it's such a shame.

This sums it up for me. I have never before wanted so desperately to like a show. It's just so terribly written.

The pilot has to have been written by different people, since that was actually good

All that meticulous planning only to be brought down by the hope that your daughter could still be alive.

Everything is explained by Bernold in the finale.

But by that point I already hated Maeve and Felix.

She knows its not really her daughter though.

>not even hd
Why don't you just stream it then

This so much
>they had all the time in the world to tell a response team to trashcan her

why the hell didn't this numale cuck do anything?

he didnt know what to do when confronted by an empowered woman of colour

GIVE THIS LADY AN EMMY

Friendly reminder that Logan did nothing wrong

Maxed out stats for charisma and intimidation = mind control according to the mental toddler writers.