Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia

When watching this scene, How much embarrassed were you about your body?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ovf2ATajdkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was too busy laughing at Mac's obsession with the guy's muscles. You know, like a normal person.

honestly, muscly men like that look gross to me.

I'm fine with being fat. There's literally nothing wrong with it. It's just society's view that one way of life is better than the other. People say it's unhealthy, but I feel fine as long as I don't have to stand up for too long or go up a set of stairs.

you're literally gay if you weren't mirin

Tell my self it's not possible without HGH and I don't know where to get any. Then I do 3 sets of push ups.

>I'm fine with being fat.
this is what fatties tell themselves

>implying I'm not shredded

Would lick those abs and that treasure trail hnggggggggggg

Also was Mac gay or was he just pretending?

>implying he wasn't murdered by Sharky

I've long accepted I'm too lazy and fundamentally misshapen to ever look good.

>having a body like that

pretty weird to be that into working out unless you're a professional model desu

What about the fat cock?

>that into working out

>hit the gym 3 times a week for 2 hours
>don't eat garbage on a regular basis

But keep trying to justify your mediocrity, fat ass.

acceptance is too hard for me

>I'm fine with being fat. There's literally nothing wrong with it.
pff ahahahahah

subtle b8. 7/10

no, it is hard work to go beyond average. not that you are even at this level

Not at all. What kind of a man sells himself to women with his body? Women care about status and resource access. You can pound peanut butter shakes then go to the gym and squat into your own farts all you want, it's not going to save you from your social autism and retail wage.

It's like you want to hate him out of some bitch-tier jealousy, but Rex turned out to be a pretty cool guy.

Rex was very competitive

bunp

youtu.be/Ovf2ATajdkM

This

>tfw you realize your bird has quit and it's no longer legit

Mac's face while he was checking out Rex's body in this scene was priceless

Granted I don't look like the guy in OP's pic but I work out to get stronger and look better. The looking better part is not the sole reason but it sure lifts (heh) my mood when I look in the mirror, and especially since it got rid of the shame I used to feel about my fat fucking body.
Now I feel great and look great and it doesn't take steroids, or hours in the gym everyday.

Anyway if you're fine with your body that's great, I kind of envy you but for alot of us it's the total package of working out.

>but I feel fine as long as I don't have to stand up for too long or go up a set of stairs.
I totally thought you were serious but then you went overboard with that last part
8/10 bait - made me laugh

While status is svery important to women, you gotta understand that they also love sex.

A woman could be married and have children with a successful, decent-looking man who is financially well. But if she sees a chad like the OP, you can bet shes going to crave his dick.

When it comes to sex, women are weak to studs and chads. Bottom line. Even if that guy was a gas station clerk making minimum wage, he still has a shot with any chick he wants.

Who was in the wrong here?

>still watching always reddit
how fucking embarrassing. i'd probably kill myself

you should kill yourself anyway

Just to be clear, I did not write that song. I did not have sex with a child just to be clear. Most men find me to be an eight or nine out of ten, my phone number is available to any inteRESTed men! who see me after the shoooow

>How much embarrassed were you about your body?
he's pretty small