Thoughts?(DCucks don't reply with your bullshit)

Thoughts?(DCucks don't reply with your bullshit)

Should make them less safe and more like Rogue One

Saitama could defeat every last one of these people.
Prove me wrong, you can't.

fpbp

Also, no X-Men.

who would win

>who would win
The media. Just imagine the news on the following night.

>who would lose
My sides

> Affleck's photoshopped abs
kek

>shirtless vs clothed pictures

DCucks will stop at nothing will they?

The only thing photoshopped is RdJ, he's nowhere near that tall

Lol at that CGI body on affleck.

Guy has got some mad bitch tits after hoping off gear.

When will they learn?

I grew up reading comics, and I thought the first Iron Man movie was pretty great.

Ever since then it's been near continual disappointment. People talk about how cool it is to see "the Avengers, all brought to life and on the big screen!" as if digitally animating all of these mooks standing in vicinity to one another is some sort of achievement in and of itself. The characters felt more alive in the comics. Marvel hit some sort of perennial high point soon after the movies caught fire and now all that's really left to do is wait for the trend to crash. All of their executives will frantically greenlight uninspired sequels of sequels of sequels where they recast the titular hero is a darker colored recast and scratch their heads in befuddlement as this inevitably fails to bolster ticket sales.

wish capeshit would just fuck off altogether

>rogue one
>not safe

KEK

I realized why I've gotten so bored of Marvel movies. It's because there's no ending in sight. They just keep building to the next sequel and the next, so you know these characters are never going to change, the quips are always gonna get worse. There's no progression or proper path. They have phases but that's why they're called phases: nothing is permanent. Even when RDJ dies they're gonna CGI him up rogue one style.

Nice try DCuck

>27%
>batman
>superman
>not even 1 billion

I think every movie DC has released since the Nolan Batman films has been objectively worse than Marvel trash in every conceivable way. They're bad imitations of a worse concept. I doubt they'll get better because everyone is desperate to wring every last dollar out of these franchised characters but I also doubt they'll fail as spectacularly as the MCU will in the next few years. Mostly because nobody gives too much of a shit about DC movies.

Marvel has best waifus AND husbandos.

DC because Ben "death to the Yahud, Allah demands blood" abu Ali al-Affleqi would just suicide bomb it

No Deadpool?

MCUcks BTFO!

This poster is missing best girl and is, therefore, terrible

Come to think of it, even her potato-faced niece is missing

The Aryans would win.