There's an alternate universe—many alternate universes...

>There's an alternate universe—many alternate universes, probably—where Hillary Clinton's lead of nearly 3 million in the popular vote was enough to win her the electoral college, and thus, the election. In this universe next door, that Death Star of our nightmares, Donald Trump, does not continue to pose a threat; he vanished in an explosion of indignation.

>Over there, Alternate Universe Me is writing an op-ed right now about female leadership in Rogue One. How fitting that Senator Mon Mothma—in a white gown reminiscent of suffragette fashions—leads the Rebellion! That Jyn Erso leads the team stealing the Death Star plans. The movie passes the Bechdel test in the first ten minutes, and a woman has the last word. In the Madam President universe, this is the new normal.

>But over here in the darkest timeline, the new normal is that normal doesn't exist, anymore. Millions of Americans will watch Rogue One this weekend feeling physically ill about their vindictive president-elect. His ties to Russia, and his apparent desire to treat the United States like a kleptocracy, or an autocracy, or a Goldman-Sachs-and-Big-Oil-ocracy, have offered no relief for the fearful.

What did he mean by this?

I don't know, but I know the chief risk manager for Goldman Sachs and he's a pretty great guy. Used to lead my boyscout troop.

I rebel

What rank did you achieve in scouting?

never made it to eagle, unfortunately

Not him but I am an eagle.

What a pussy

>his ties to russia

before i google who wrote this, i will guess who is john scalzi, alex

I love how you just quote a random homeless person.

give us the source faggot

OA or just a retarded eagle?

fuck off

>that Death Star of our nightmares, Donald Trump,

why do leftist tears taste so sweet?

Hillary Clinton would have been the same minus the "Russian" part.

which btw is total bullshit.

I don't fucking like Trump either but anyone who bitches about Goldman Sachs in his administration needs to wake the fuck up. Obama had the same thing. Timothy Geithner was literally from Goldman Sachs. Obama's Treasury Department was littered with Goldman Sachs types.

Those fuckers ALWAYS weasel their way into an administration. The only way to fix it is to purge Wall Street.

Eagle Scouts don't belong on Sup Forums. You betray everything scouting represents. Turn your badge in at your local council immediately.

Retarded Egale. Order of the Arrow is gay.

we are still here so clearly hillary's win was the quantum suicide

and anyway, who better to put in charge than the people who were better at money than everyone else was

turns out it was a literally who britbong with a passing resemblance to david jaffe if david jaffe were nu-male

Chill kid

say it to my face not online and i will shove my silver painted arrow right into your fucking eye untermensch

because muh drain the swamp

fucking this.

This is why I despise Obama as a president, could have easily be a real breath of fresh air, instead becomes the establishment and then no one criticizes him because everyone still thinks he's the Obama from 08.