Why didn't the machines just use humans as a power source without connecting them to a neural simulation from which...

Why didn't the machines just use humans as a power source without connecting them to a neural simulation from which they can awake?
Why didn't they kill the 1% that gain consciousness of the Matrix before humans from the real world rescue them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K3OXs_5AD2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the movie left many questions unresolved, then they never made sequels that would explain it

they kill them when they drill into zion every 100 years

But the ones from Zion are not the humans they farm and perpetually connected to the Matrix.
Some of them just "log in" from time to time to mess around.

1. They get more energy from active brains.

2. Machines are altruistic and care for humans, so they try to make it comfortable for them as well.

It wasn't really a power source. Morpheus was full of shit.

It was the peace deal. The Machines are following the zeroeth law.

The battery thing was added last minute because people didn't "get" that humans were used for processing power.

Because the machines actually care.
Humans were the real monsters, as shown by the Animatrix too

processing what, they were already far superior to humans in the animatrix

Architect pls go

>Let's get our energy by feeding humans and then harvesting the body heat, rather than say, farming some biomatter and burning or literally any other more efficient method

The framing device should have been "we need human brains for their processing power and the matrix keeps them engaged for our use"

That way they are stealing our dreams.

Was the real world another Matrix?
Was that why Neo suddenly got magic powers there?
Did he become the one when he died at the end of 3?

i keked

he was beyond the one, basically he was literal jesus.

Best explanation for that bs is wifi. I still don't know how he stopped those sentinels mid-flight or started seeing code outside the matrix.

He had some implant in his head that allows him to interact with the Matrix wirelessly.

That was the original idea but WB thought audiences would understand humans being harvested as batteries more than processing power so they told the mental disorder brothers to change it

Because the machines loathe stagnation and managing human batteries gives them something to do.
Why do you think they keep letting Zion rebuild? It's a never-ending debug process for their simulation program.
They could probably go explore the universe but that'd still leave a lot of metal on Earth with nothing to do still.

The real world should have been a Matrix too. Matrix within a matrix would have been a better ending.

Nolan please.

bruh its science fiction chill

That's what I'd prefer.

The machines invented this One prophecy as a control mechanism but then it became legit with him. He fulfilled the One prophecy in the expected manner, but then became the actual One so started controlling the secret Matrix the jewbots had pulled over the real world

W H A T · I S · T H E · M A T R I X ? · F O L L O W · T H E · W H I T E · R A B B I T · Y O U · A R E · M Y · P E R S O N A L · J E S U S · C H R I S T · Y O U · N E E D · T O · U N P L U G · W H A T · I S · R E A L ? · O U R · W A Y · O R · T H E · H I G H W A Y · I · T H O U G H T · Y O U · W E R E · A · M A N · W H A T · G O O D · I S · A · P H O N E C A L L · I F · Y O U · A R E · U N A B L E · T O · S P E A K ? · W H E N · Y O U · A R E · R E A D Y · Y O U · W I L L · N O T · N E E D · T O · D O D G E · B U L L E T S · T H E R E · I S · A · D I F F E R E N C E · B E T W E E N · K N O W I N G · T H E · P A T H · A N D · W A L K I N G · T H E · P A T H · T H E R E · I S · N O · S P O O N · M I S T E R · A N D E R S O N · W E L C O M E · B A C K · C O O K I E S · N E E D · L O V E · D O D G E · T H I S · F O R · Z I O N ! · R E D · P I L L · B L U E · P I L L · N O T · L I K E · T H I S · N O T · L I K E · T H I S · I · K N O W · K U N G · F U · I F · Y O U · A R E · K I L L E D · I N · T H E · M A T R I X · Y O U · D I E · H E R E ? · D O · Y O U · T H I N K · T H A T · T H A T · I S · A I R · T H A T · Y O U · A R E · B R E A T H I N G ? · T R I N I T Y · H E L P ! · W H O A · N E O · I · B E L I E V E · S I R · W E · A L R E A D Y · L O S T · T H E · D O C K · W E · H A V E · B E C O M E · E X C E E D I N G L Y · E F F I C I E N T · A T · I T · T O N I G H T · L E T · U S · S H A K E · T H I S · C A V E · E R G O · Y O U · H A V E · A L R E A D Y · M A D E · T H E · C H O I C E · I · H A V E · D R E A M E D · A · D R E A M · B U T · N O W · T H A T · D R E A M · I S · G O N E · F R O M · M E · V I S · À · V I S · W H Y · M I S T E R · A N D E R S O N · W H Y ? · W H A T · D O · Y O U · T H I N K · I · A M · H U M A N ? · N E O · W H E R E V E R · Y O U · A R E · T H A N K · Y O U

Why didn't a human just say "hey, this is a giant waste of time for both of us, roborts. Just slather us in nanomachines, son, and then we can get started rebuilding the world, together...as cyborgs!

Beaune it is. Why would the machines keep destroying Zion over and over and leave a few survivors to rebuild and wake up more "plugged in" people if not to keep them from asking if the real world isn't just another layer?

>The battery thing was added last minute because people didn't "get" that humans were used for processing power.

Is that right? They replaced a clever and interesting story line with a this power source stupidity?

It's hard to believe they cared about people getting the plot after The Architect scene in Reloaded. Most normies still don't get it and call it "nonsense".

what is the matrix

youtube.com/watch?v=K3OXs_5AD2A

In the original script, the machines used the humans minds as a network to process things that humans process better than machines can. The producers/execs thought the public wouldn't comprehend that and forced the change to batteries.

>"Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is"
>Ten minutes later he fucking he tells Neo the very definition of it.
Scumbag Morpheus.

So it would be like using people's brains as processors? That would have been fucking sweet. I think it currently takes 80,000 computer processors 40 minutes to simulate one second of thought, that would actually be a very clever reason to have people hooked up to something.

Yeah, a real shame. Bigger shame the sequels were horrid and the watchowskis lost their minds and became trannies. Oh well.

This also makes a bit of sense.
When the 1% get a weird feeling something isn't right with the world it can be chalked up to "machines are enslaving billions of us".

They were being used as literal processors in a grand supercomputer. The movie was supposedly too """"complicated""""" that way for the mainstream so they shat out the energy bullshit