Name some comfy movies

Name some comfy movies

>Reddit weather
>instead of using a box spring on his bed he fucking puts a gay as tent above it instead
>Harry Pleber
>Meme food

Kill yourself

stand by me
lord of the rings
scott pilgrim vs the world

dubs don't lie, awful taste OP

Great pasta

but that picture is wrong OP

>that small ass pizza
>all that shitty mozzarella cheese
>small ass pepperoni

>meme food

Buy a gun and shoot your balls.

>Reddit weather

>lazy holiday
>not lazy everyday

Grind
Four Rooms
The 40 year old virgin
Yes man
Liar Liar
The other guys
Wolf of Wall Street

This has gone too far

>Reddit weather

Everytime

Harry pleber is for sure the dullest franchise

>lazy holiday
Everyday is a lazy holiday for OP as he is a neet

>tfw gonna watch the 5 hour version of Fanny and Alexander on this cold ass day

I hope it's as comfy as it looks

Arma Letal.

mfw when im surrounded by newfaqs

Miller's Crossing.

You can't even triforge, poser

I was aking for one another pasta, redditor

how about you go back roody-poo? i bet you don't even know about mega puddi

How could you possibly find tbis situation comfy? There's nothing remotely comfy about easily the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>roody-poo
That will be 10 years ago next year

why did he put pills into his ass

>Reddit weather

>muh book reading
GTFO this board NOW